剧集 | 纵横案线(2013) | 导航列表
然而
However,
也许有那么一两个人
there may be one or two
想要逞英雄
who believe this is a time for heroes.
那面玻璃
Hit the glass.
这部电♥话♥
The phone.
除非他想射歪 否则百发百中
He only misses if he wants to.
所以
So...
你们有人想逞英雄吗
Are there any heroes amongst you today?
有人要在这里碍手碍脚吗
Anyone who would like to interfere in our business here?
要是有的话
Because if you do,
我们不止会杀了那个人
we will not only kill you,
还会杀掉这银行里每一个人
we will kill every single person in this bank.
越界追踪 第一季第七集
海牙国际银行
海牙国际银行
出什么事了
What's going on?
是希克曼
It's Hickman.
貌似卷进了一场抢劫案
He seems to be inside a robbery.
多恩
Dorn...
能请你帮我去处理巴黎的事吗
Can you take care of Paris for me, please?
你的美♥国♥佬♥被卷入了银行抢劫案
Your American is inside a bank robbery?
真是个不走运的家伙
Quite an unlucky fellow.
不走运还是巧合
Bad luck or coincidence?
我不太能接受
Coincidence is a concept
巧合这个概念
I have a great deal of difficulty with.
把你们的手♥机♥都拿出来
Get your cell phones out
用右手举到我能看到的地方
and hold them in your right hand where I can see 'em!
来抢劫还带了这么多大袋子
Lot of great big bags to bring to a robbery.
三 四 五个袋子
Three, four, five bags.
我看到了
Yes, I can see that.
全自动手♥枪♥
Fully automatic machine pistols.
你到底是谁
Who are you?
快点
Come on!
快点
Come on.
这就对了 继续
That's it, go on.
你的手♥机♥呢
Where's your phone?
我的右手残废了
My right hand is disabled.
拿不了手♥机♥
I can't hold a phone in it.
什么
What?
你说要用右手
You said to use my right hand.
怎么回事
What's going on?
他说右手残废了
Says his right hand don't work.
你想搞笑一把吗
Are you trying to be funny?
不
No.
你自认为是约翰·韦恩吗
You think you're John Wayne?
美国男演员 饰演的角色都很有男子气概
完全没有
Not even close.
用左手
Use your left hand.
这个我来看着
I got this one.
抱歉 野狼
Sorry, Wolf.
没事 去找经理
No worries. Get the manager.
你知道我为什么戴野狼面具吗
You know why I wear a wolf mask?
因为你闻着跟落水狗似的
You smell like a wet dog?
野狼能看穿陷阱
Wolves are adept at seeing their way through traps.
它们有着能看透地形的神奇天赋
They have an uncanny talent for reading the lay of the land.
猎人甚至发现它们会将陷阱挖出来
Hunters even report them digging up traps
在陷阱变成麻烦之前拆除掉
and deactivating them before they become a problem.
你不会成为麻烦的对吗
You're not going to become a problem,
废手约翰·韦恩
are you, John Wayne with the crippled hand?
我该"拆除"你吗
Should I deactivate you?
我不想找麻烦
No problem here.
他挂了
He hung up.
但我追踪到了地址
I got a trace, though.
他在海牙国际银行
He's at the International Bank Den Haag.
已通知当地警♥察♥我们有名警官被困
I told the locals we have an officer inside.
他说有六个抢劫犯 五包装备
He said six robbers, five bags of equipment,
和全自动手♥枪♥
and full auto pistols.
我能黑进监控摄像头
I can get inside the security cameras.
快走 快走 进去
Move! Move! Get in there!
走快点
Move it!
看看我找到谁了
Look what I found in the closet.
银行经理
The bank manager
一个胖女人和她的丈夫
and a fat lady and her husband.
她不是胖 是怀孕了
She's not fat, she's pregnant.
趴在地上
Get on the floor!
脸朝下
Face down!
她不能肚子朝下趴着 因为肚子里有孩子
She can't lie on her front because of the baby.
我希望您能放她走 我留下做人♥质♥
I was hoping you'd let her go, keep me instead.
我倒是希望你能照我说的去做
And I was hoping you'd do as you're told
这样就不必浪费两颗子弹了
so I don't have to waste two bullets.
求你了 我做就是了
Please! I will do it!
你的人♥质♥够多了
Haven't you got enough hostages?
为何不放她走
Why don't you let her go?
闭上你的嘴
Keep your mouth shut.
给这位女士上座
Let's get the lady a chair.
我们又不是禽兽
What are we, animals?
来吧 亲爱的 坐下
Come on, my love, sit down.
你也是 别客气
You, too. Cozy up.
放轻松 满意了吧
There now, is that better,
废手约翰·韦恩
John Wayne with the crippled hand?
银行经理先生
Mr. bank manager...
金库的钥匙
The vault key.
钥匙
Key?
金库用的是定时锁
The vault's on a time lock.
那个锁365秒后就会打开
Which opens in 365 seconds,
而且还需要挂在
and requires the key
你脖子上的这把钥匙
which you wear around your neck.
-对不起 -不要低估我
- Sorry... - I'm getting very tired of being questioned.
真抱歉
I'm sorry.
那对年轻夫妇来见你干什么
Why was that young couple here to see you today?
你说什么
Excuse me?
我不喜欢重复自己说的话
I'm not big on repeating myself.
他们申请贷款
They applied for credit. A loan.
成功了吗
Ah. Were they successful?
你们申请成功了吗
Were you successful?
贷款成功了吗
Were you able to acquire a loan?
为什么来贷款 为了宝宝吗
What did you want, something for the baby?
没关系的 先生 我们不是
It's okay, sir, we didn't--
你们需要什么
What did you need?
家具 放在婴儿房♥里的
Furniture, for the nursery.
家具 给宝宝的床都被他拒绝了
Furn-- a bed for the baby and he said no?
不 我别无选择
No, I didn't have a choice!
这是什么
What's that?
你有工作吗
Do you work?
是的 我有工作
Yes. Yes, I work.
-每天都工作 -每天都工作
- Mm-hmm. Every day? - Every day.
求你了 先生 这不是他的错
Please, sir, it is not his fault.
我们的信用不够好
Our credit is not good.
为什么你拒绝了
Now, how can it be
给这对勤劳的年轻夫妇
that you get to refuse this hardworking young couple
照料他们的新生儿的基金
the funds to look after their newborn,
然后他们还莫名其妙地觉得是自己的错
and somehow they think it's their fault?
我们有一套计算公式
We have a formula...
用来评分
Scores, which...
我想让你重新考虑考虑 银行经理先生
I'd like you to reconsider, Mr. bank manager.
算是为了我 行吗
Can you do that for me?
你能他妈的撇开你的公式和评分
Can you put aside your formulas and your scores
暂时表现的像个有血有肉的人吗
and act like a bloody human being?
可以 当然了
Yes. Of course.
贷款批准 要什么都行
They can have it, anything they want!
不 求你了
No. Please...
我知道你们美国人 天生的话儿多
Now, I know you're not predisposed, culturally, to silence,
剧集 | 纵横案线(2013) | 导航列表