剧集 | 纵横案线(2013) | 导航列表
越界追踪
第一季 第三集
耶♥和♥华♥是我的牧者 我必不致缺乏
The Lord is my Shepherd, therefore can I lack nothing.
伦敦 英国
他使我躺卧在青草地上
He shall feed me in a green pasture
领我在可安歇的水边
and lead me forth beside the waters of comfort.
他使我的灵魂苏醒
He shall convert my soul
为自己的名引导我走义路
and bring me forth in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
阿门
Amen.
阿门
Amen.
鉴于已使全能上帝的怜悯之心得到宽慰
For as much as it hath pleased almighty god in his great mercy
使他归还...
to take unto himself the...
因此将她的身体葬于此地
We therefore commit her body to the ground,
艾蒂安·路易斯·丹尼尔
土归土 灰归灰 尘归尘
earth to earth, ashes to ashes, dust to dust,
让往生者安宁 让在世者重获解脱
in sure and certain hope of the resurrection...
普赖德夫人
Madame Pride.
请节哀顺变
We are sorry for your loss.
谢谢你们的到来
Thank you all for coming.
她想让我告诉你 她很优秀
She wanted me to tell you she did good.
汤米 现在不是时候
Tommy, not now--
没事 他有话要说
No. No, if he has something to say,
我想听听
I'd like to hear it.
她是位授勋警探
She was a decorated detective.
在多数家庭中 她都能成为英雄
In most any family, she'd be a hero.
而她离去时
But she died
却想让父母知道她有多优秀
wanting her parents to be told she did good...
因为她知道 她在家中还不够优秀
Because in hers, it wasn't enough.
汤米一直陪她到最后时刻
Tommy was with her at the end.
让他转达这样的话 一定很不容易
That must have been a very difficult message to deliver.
替我谢谢他
Thank him for me.
先失陪了
Please excuse me.
好的
Yeah.
看到他了
Got him.
找到他了
We have him.
他带着婚戒
He's wearing a wedding ring.
他老婆去世了
He's a widower.
她女儿是那位穿红色服装的模特
His daughter's the model in the red.
真甜蜜
Sweet.
像根烂香蕉
Like a rotten banana.
你嘴真毒
You're such a cynic.
比较现实而已
A realist.
有暴♥力♥史吗
History of violence?
我不知道
Not that I know of.
你查了吗
Did you check?
表面上他是位社会栋梁
Publicly, he's a pillar of society.
没错 但私底下逼我涂润肤霜
Aye, but behind closed doors, he might put me in a pit
好剥我皮也说不定
and send lotion down in a basket.
深入虎穴的人又不是你
You're not the one who has to be alone with these creeps.
要我说什么好呢 妮可
What can I tell you, Nicole?
肯定会有风险
There will be risk.
我们非得每次都争论一遍吗
Do we have to do this every bloody time?
的确是每次
Every bloody time.
油画在哪儿
Where's the painting?
在客厅
In the living room.
还有问题吗
Any more questions?
有
Yeah.
什么时候付我钱
When do I get paid?
接触到了
Contact.
你觉得她能混进去吗
Think she'll get in?
她每次都成功了
She always does.
我们去做准备
Let's go and get ready.
我现在觉得有点惊艳了
Okay, so now I'm impressed.
喜欢吗
You like?
超喜欢
I love.
这就是你妻子吗
Is this her? Your wife?
她去世前一年拍的
A year before she died.
你深爱过她
You loved her.
从你的声音可以听出来
I can hear it in your voice.
仍然爱
I still do.
她去世后
After she died,
我搬到了城里
I moved into the city.
远离过往 重新开始社交
Put myself back out there, you know?
那座房♥子有太多的回忆
There were too many memories in that house.
我不想变成一个伤感 疯狂的老头
I didn't want to become a sad, mad old man.
你也没那么老
You're not that old.
我去去就回
I'll be right back.
梵高的画
Van Gogh.
认出来了
I can see.
看来这里不只我一个这么有眼光
I'm not the only one around here with an eye for fine things.
不错
Nice.
卫生间在哪
Ladies room?
就在那儿
It's right there.
听音乐吗
Music?
再好不过
Music's nice.
我喜欢这个音乐
I like it, the music.
好品味
Nice choice.
谢谢
Thank you.
这杯应该是你的
Oh, I think this one must be yours.
我觉得换一下比较好
I know, I thought we'd swap.
为什么
Why?
你愿意让你女儿
Well, would you want your daughter
来到她刚认识的男人家里
coming up to the flat of a man she just met,
喝他给她的酒吗
drinking from a glass he gave her?
-你在我的酒里下了药 -什么
- You put something in my wine. - What?
-肯定是 -别胡说八道了
- You did. - Don't be ridiculous.
酒里肯定有别的东西
There is definitely something in this wine.
大概是我的话对你产生心理作用了吧
It's probably just the power of suggestion.
这是我的酒厂产的 你个小婊♥子♥
I own the winery, you little bitch!
我对这酒了如指掌
I know this wine like the back of my hand.
-你放了什么 -冷静点 老爷爷
- Now, what have you-- - Take a chill pill, granddad.
天啊
Jesus--
我知道是有点老土 但会灼痛得很厉害
Old fashioned, I know, but it burns like hell,
相信我 目前要你担心的事很多
and, believe me, you don't want to add "blinded"
不会想再多加变瞎这件事了
to your list of worries right now, okay?
什么 等等
What? Wait...
假如我是你
If I were you,
我会赶紧叫辆救护车
I'd be more about calling an ambulance.
再见
Bye.
如你所见
As you can see,
国际刑事法♥院♥决定
the ICC decided
将这里做为我们的常驻办公室
to make this our permanent home.
如果你们选择留下来
So if you choose to stay,
我们的管辖范围将是整个欧盟
our beat will be the entire E.U.
你们接受的话
If you accept,
你们将在这里的办公位上
you will all be officially detailed here
听取正式的工作细节
from your home units.
那么 就这样了
So, that's it, then?
在墙上装几部监控 摆张新桌子
Stick a few TVs on the wall and a new desk,
然后就置她于不顾了
and we just forget about her?
不顾
Forget?
今晚 不会再有女子在公园被杀害
Tonight, a woman won't be butchered in a park
因为席安娜阻止了凶手
because Sienna stopped it--
因为你们大家阻止了凶手
because you all stopped it.
这个小组 对我来说
This team, for me,
将是纪念她的一种方式
will be the way to remember her.
所以 你们决定加入吗
So, are you in or not?
我加入
I'm in.
那好吧
Yeah, all right.
我也加入
Me too.
当然了
Absolutely.
汤米
剧集 | 纵横案线(2013) | 导航列表