剧集 | 纵横案线(2013) | 导航列表
who...
人生中第一次
for the first time of your life
要为你做的事付出代价
you will pay the price for something you've done.
放下武器
Drop your weapon!
你没事吧
You okay?
没什么技术含量 但很有效对吧
Low tech, but effective, right?
没事 我们搞定了
It's okay, we got them.
她在哪
Where is she?
别担心我 我没事
Don't worry about me, I'm fine.
安琪拉在哪
Where's Angela?
他们刚才还在这
They were right there.
安琪拉
Angela!
安琪拉
Angela!
离我们远点
Leave us alone!
她在这
There she is.
我们不会伤害你们的
We're not here to hurt you.
那就走开
Then go away!
听着
Look.
安琪拉
Angela?
求你了
Please...
我把枪收起来好吗
I'll put my gun down, okay?
我说了 离我们远点
I said, leave us alone.
我不会用枪的
I'm not going to use my gun.
我保证
I promise.
我刚从你父亲的仓库过来
I just came from your father's compound.
就是他抢劫并绑♥架♥你的地方
The one he robbed and kidnapped you from.
他只是想保护他的家人
He was just trying to protect his family.
但他害很多人受伤
But he caused a lot of people to get hurt.
但不是他的错
But it wasn't him.
不是他 是他们干的 他们干的
It wasn't him. They did it. They did it.
还有我
And it was me.
他们是因为我才
It was me they were trying to--
都是我的错
It's my fault!
安琪拉
Angela,
安琪拉
Angela...
看着我
Look at me.
你还记得我吗
Do you remember me?
不
No.
我是伊娃
I'm Eva.
伊娃·维多利亚
Eva Vittoria.
你小时候住在罗马时
When you were young, you lived in Rome.
我们见过一次 当时大学放假我待在家里
We met once. I was home from university.
我们的父亲
Our fathers were...
他们曾在一起做过生意
They did business together.
我的父亲不做生意
My father doesn't do business.
他是个杀人犯和毒贩子
He's a killer and a drug dealer.
我知道
I know.
你觉得你生活是一个样子
I know what it's like
却发现其实是另外一个样子
to think your life is one thing,
发现一切都是谎言
then find out it's another,
我知道这是什么感觉
that it's all a lie.
我像你这么大的时候
When I was your age,
我父母被人谋杀了
my parents were murdered.
他们的车被我父亲的
Their car was blown up...
生意合伙人给炸毁了
by my father's business partner...
尼古拉·康蒂
Nicola Conti.
不
No...
他们去世之后
After they died,
我才完全了解到
I fully learned the truth
我们财富的由来
about where our luxury came from.
这花了很长时间
It took a long time,
不过我也意识到
but I also realized that
我的过去消失了
my past was gone.
事情就是发生了
It had happened.
事情就是那样
It was what it was,
我做什么都无能为力
and nothing I did could change it.
你不能控制你的过去
You can't control your past,
不过凭一己之力
but alone,
你可以掌控并改变你的未来
you can control and change your future.
好吗
Okay?
你可以相信我
You can trust me.
好吗
Okay?
你不会有事的
You're going to be fine.
我向你保证
I promise.
好吗
Okay?
汤米
Hey, Tommy.
他们是好人
They're good guys.
好了
OK.
能给我搭把手吗
Can you help me with him?
你跟我来
You come with me.
好了
Okay...
你没事吧
You okay?
-嗯 -没事了啊
-Yeah. -Yeah?
好的
Okay...
凯特琳 我是塞巴斯蒂安 我
Kathrin, it's Sebastian. I, um...
听着 我
Listen, I...
我度过了
I had a...
有趣的一天
an interesting day,
这让我不禁想起了某件事
and it's got me thinking about something.
不 其实不是这样的
No, that's not true, um...
我想这件事已经很久了
I've been thinking about this a lot.
其实是每天
Every day, in fact.
我觉得我们应该谈谈
I think we should talk.
所以 给我回电♥话♥ 好吗
So, uh... call me, okay?
我会
I'll be--
给我打电♥话♥好吗
Just call me?
谢谢了
Thanks.
塞巴斯蒂安
Sebastian....
我听说今天你枪法通神啊
I hear you made a nice shot today.
其实是幸运的成分高于技巧
Well... more luck than skill, really.
我能明白
I can relate.
有点让人觉得人类的生命是有限的 对吗
Kind of makes you think of your own mortality, doesn't it?
对
Yeah.
不过你做得不错
But you did good.
安玛丽的事有什么发现
Hey what did you find out about that Anne-Marie thing?
该死
Oh, damn.
没错 她救了不少人 八个女孩
Yeah, she made a number of rescues, eight girls.
我跟当地的一个警长谈过话了
I talked to a sergeant in the area,
他说 就他所知
who said, as far as he knew,
她对那案子很看重 想第一个进行问讯
she was following it up the chain and wanted to make the first arraignment.
我猜大概就会是这样
I kind of figured it was something like that.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
-卡尔 -你好
-Carl? - Hey.
这里有些不对劲
Something is going on here.
他们都疯了
They are going crazy.
谁疯了
Who's going crazy?
吉诺维斯 那个经理
Genovese, the manager.
是我♥干♥的
Oh. I did that.
你干的
You did?
我戳到他们的痛处了 他们的钱袋子
I hit them where it hurts, in the wallet.
你离他们远点 知道吗
Just stay away from them, all right?
这还用说
I always do.
你在哪里
Where are you?
你的住处
Your place.
你准备待在那里吗
You staying there?
可以啊
I could.
一小时后见你 好吗
I'll see you in an hour, all right?
好的
Okay.
你想要什么
What do you want?
剧集 | 纵横案线(2013) | 导航列表