剧集 | 纵横案线(2013) | 导航列表
It cooks your insides like a microwave oven.
你在病床边的礼仪太烂了吧
You have a terrible bedside manner, you know.
对病人态度好坏又如何 我又不是医生
Whatever bedside manner. I'm not a doctor.
你好
Hi.
我叫伊娃·维多利亚
I'm Eva Vitoria,
这位是汤米·麦康奈尔
he is Tommy Mcconnell.
我们是国际刑事法♥院♥的人
We are from the ICC,
我们觉得你怀疑
and we believe your suspicions
你雇主被人下毒是确有其事
about your employer being poisoned are correct.
他们都说我疯了
They said I was crazy.
我可以坐下吗
Do you mind if I sit?
请坐
Please.
你记得最近有什么人来找你的雇主吗
Do you remember if anyone came to visit your employer recently?
没有
No.
一个都没有吗
No one?
你知道他家有什么东西不见了吗
Do you know if anything is missing from the house?
没有什么被人动过
Nothing was moved or changed,
除了那个小玻璃瓶
except for that vial.
小玻璃瓶
The vial.
你有直接触碰过里面的液体吗
Did you come into direct contact with the liquid inside?
碰到或是喝过
Touch it or drink it?
我闻过一下
I smelled it.
你闻过它
You smelled it?
是的
Yes.
有这么近吗 近到碰到了它
Up close like this, so it touches?
我是要死了吗
Am I going to die?
不会的 女士
No, ma'am.
他就像我的第一任丈夫
He's like my first husband.
心地善良 不会说谎
Good heart, and a bad liar.
她看上去像是戴着假发
Looks like she's wearing a wig.
说不定真戴了
She probably is.
但这种骨骼结构可没法伪装
But you can't disguise bone structure like that.
我来查查看
I'll run it.
你用的是什么数据库
What's the database?
面部识别软件
Facial recognition software,
跟欧洲所有警局电脑都相连
with access to every police computer in Europe.
多恩有权力让你接触
Dorn has the power to give you access
每个城市的档案吗
to every city's files?
没有
No.
我写了个程序 意味着我们不用问他了
I wrote a program... means we don't have to ask.
找到了
Here.
妮可·莱恩 爱尔兰人
Nicole Ryan. Irish national.
找到匹配信息!
舞♥女♥ 毕业后从事卖♥♥淫业
Dancer, graduated to prostitution.
销声匿迹有段时间了
Been off the radar for a while.
国际刑♥警♥最近一次对她的记录显示
Last Interpol record of her...
她正要去俄♥国♥
She was entering Russia.
喂
Yeah?
好的
Okay.
辐射水平已经降下来了
Radiation levels have dropped.
你们可以回到那间公♥寓♥了
You've got clearance to go back into the flat.
到处都是指纹
Got fingerprints everywhere.
有没有哪里比较集中
Where are the concentrations?
你要的地方都是
Where you would expect.
门把手 电灯开关 还有桌上
Door handles, light switches, tables.
塞巴斯蒂安 把那机器转向这幅画
Sebastian, point that thing over here toward the painting.
你能用紫外线照一下吗
Do you have ultraviolet?
紫外线
Ultraviolet.
这是赝品
It's a fake.
大概是在另一幅画上刷了漆 人工做旧
Probably painted over another painting and artificially aged.
他们切掉了追踪器 拿走了原画
They cut the tracker out and took the original.
"他们"
"They?"
就是第一支救护队
The first ambulance crew.
捷克共和国 布拉格
目标是泰勒·里德 工艺品经销商
The target is Taylor Reed. Art dealer.
给我介绍一下他的背景
What can you tell me about him?
首先 这人的性别不是男
Well, to begin with, he isn't a he.
两年前她离开了她的亿万富翁老公
She left her billionaire husband two years ago
为了一个年轻女人
for a younger woman.
不过不用担心 她现在是单身
But don't worry, she's single now,
你可以用你的魅力征服她
so you can use your charms on her.
一个女人
A woman?
那会影响你吗
Does that bother you?
女人一般不像男人那么凶残
Women aren't usually predators like men are.
这话居然从我见过最冷血的贱♥人♥嘴里说出来
Said by the coldest-hearted bitch I've ever met.
善加利用你手里的资源
Use what you have properly.
说不定你和那俄♥罗♥斯♥人能打个平手
Maybe you and the Russian can finally call it even.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人
The Russian?
以为我不知道你为什么给这些人下毒吗
You think I don't know why you've been overdosing these guys?
-长官 -我们已经拿到了许可
- Sir... - We have our authorization.
现场有什么线索吗
Have we heard anything from the field?
还没有 但
No, not yet, but--
给卡尔打电♥话♥ 我有事要跟他说
Get Carl on the phone. I need to speak to him.
我不是你的秘书
I'm not your secretary.
你说什么
Sorry?
也不是前台或者助手
Or clerk or assistant.
我是一个警探
I'm a detective.
我应该跟团队一起去现场
I belong in the field with the team.
我不想让你再以身犯险
I don't want to risk you being hurt again.
无意冒犯 长官
All due respect, sir,
但那应该由我自己决定
that's my decision.
我希望得到平等对待
I'm here as an equal member,
否则请让我回到原属组织去
or I'm going back to my unit.
这是席安娜死后的第一个案件
It's the first case after Sienna.
请别 别让我躲在这里
Please, don't... don't make me hide back here.
那好吧
Okay, then.
我们一起过去
We'll go together.
她怎么样了
So, how is she?
有一根肋骨断了
She has a broken rib.
造成了肺部内出血
It caused bleeding in her lung.
因此医生才不想让她出院
That's why they didn't want her to leave the hospital.
你是说她本该待在医院
She was supposed to be in the hospital?
没错 她不听医嘱私自出院了
Yeah. She checked herself out against medical advice.
天哪
Christ.
她不会有事的
She's going to be all right.
她需要时间康复
She needs time.
你呢 辐射有什么影响吗
What about you? The radiation?
检查过了 没事
Tests are clear.
我们查到钋是怎么回事了
And we think we know what's going on with the polonium.
干得好
Yeah.
阿姆斯特丹受害人的一幅梵高真迹
The Amsterdam victim had an original Van Gogh
被冒牌的医护人员偷走了
stolen by fake paramedics.
他喝了毒酒后打的电♥话♥被他们接到了
They answered his call after his glass of wine was drugged.
假画背面有金属刮痕
There was a metal tracer on the back.
他们用一幅赝品掉包了真迹
They took it out and replaced the painting with a forgery.
我们查到了主要嫌疑人
We tracked our main poisoning suspect,
是一个爱尔兰女人
an Irish woman,
她在一场时装秀上
to a fashion show and party
认识了阿姆斯特丹的受害人
where she met the Amsterdam victim.
我们目前没发现她的下落
We have no lead on her whereabouts,
也没找到坐在她左边
nor the man to her left,
一直与她交谈的男人
who she spoke to repeatedly.
他可能是出现在公♥寓♥的
His face could be one of the bogus paramedics
冒牌医护人员之一
who came to the apartment,
但是找不到他的面部识别信息
but there's no facial recognition record of him anywhere.
就是说他没有前科
Meaning no criminal record?
至少我没找到
Not that I can find.
但他身边的可不是好人
But he keeps bad company.
这个男人
This man...
就是他
is this man...
马库斯·斯丹姆 荷兰人
Marcus Staam, Dutch national.
前步兵 是一个职业罪犯
剧集 | 纵横案线(2013) | 导航列表