剧集 | 纵横案线(2013) | 导航列表
我想也是
So I gather.
我赶时间
I'm in a hurry.
你要假装我们之间没什么好谈的吗
You gonna pretend we have nothing to talk about?
我不会向你道歉
I'm not gonna apologize
我当时只是为了活命
for surviving a life or death situation.
我不怪你告诉他们我是个警♥察♥
I don't blame you for telling them that I'm a cop.
我自己也准备告诉他们
I was about to tell them
我是不会让他们伤害任何人的
I sure wasn't going to have them hurt anyone else.
是因为针管的事吗
Was it about the needle?
-不 但是... -我本不想说的
- No, but-- - I didn't want to talk about that,
但你上司非要我说
but your boss was pretty insistent.
我上司
My boss?
那个法国人
Frenchman.
是劫匪们先开的口
The robbers were the first to tell,
他来找我证实
but he wanted me to corroborate it.
要书面证供
In writing.
也不是因为这件事
It's not about that either.
我没时间跟你玩猜谜游戏
Well, I don't have time for guessing games.
为了那十万欧能挤出时间吗
Yeah, have you got time for 100,000 euro?
你说什么
I'm sorry?
这是你上报的数字
That's what you reported.
金库少了十万欧元
100,000 missing from the vault.
是的 一名劫匪逃脱了
Yeah, one of the robbers got away.
是啊 那个爱尔兰人 猛虎
Yeah, the Irish kid, the tiger.
爱尔兰新富
Yeah, newly rich Irish kid.
十万欧元算不上富有
Well, 100,000 isn't rich,
不过想重新开始就绰绰有余了
but it's a nice number for a new start.
我那天早上去银行
I came to the bank that morning
是为了一个游乐场名下的账户
about an account that belonged to a carnival,
你当时好像知道我在说什么
and you seemed to know what I was talking about.
你想干什么
What do you want?
我猜你不想引人怀疑
My guess is that you don't need anyone paying attention
关于你重新开始的钱是打哪来的
to how you're financing your new start.
引人怀疑
Paying attention?
无论你走到哪
I work with a bunch of people,
我的同事们都能找到你
they will track you anywhere in the world.
他们很厉害 真的很厉害
They're good. They're really good.
一旦你花了不属于你的钱
And the moment you spend a penny more than you should, guess what?
我就会出现
I'll be there.
或者呢
Or?
或者我这辈子都不管你
Or I'll ignore you for the rest of our lives.
忘记我们曾经见过
Forget we ever met.
条件是
If?
你帮我销掉那个账户
If you close that account.
这是我的电♥话♥
That's my number.
阿妮卡 搞定以后打给我
Anika, call me when it's done.
西斯洛文尼亚
拿着枪 我马上回来
Hold the gun. I'll be right back.
我要离开一下
And I need to go.
什么
What?
除非你想让我在这撒尿
Unless you want me to pee right here.
把钥匙给我
Just give me the key.
拜托 我又不傻 你们会把我丢在这
Excuse me, I'm not stupid. You'd leave me.
谁才是人♥质♥啊
Who's the hostage?
我不会把车交给你们的
I'm not giving you my car.
谢谢你能来
Thank you for coming.
我一直在散步
I've been walking.
一整晚
All night?
在太阳升起之前我都没注意
It didn't seem so until the sun came up.
路易斯一直在给你打电♥话♥
Louis has been calling you.
所以我把电♥话♥扔了
That's why I threw my phone away.
你扔了
You threw it away?
扔河里了
In the river.
从桥上扔下去的
From a bridge.
他很担心你
Well, he is very worried about you.
我想道歉
I want to apologize.
昨天在火车上我对你很残忍♥
I was cruel to you yesterday on the train.
我不应该那么对你
You did not deserve that.
残忍♥和诚实
Cruelty and honesty...
有时很难分清楚
It's very hard to separate the two of them sometimes.
我是故意的 故意想伤害你
I know what I intended, and that was to hurt you.
我很抱歉
And I'm sorry.
"为了深深地感动别人
"In order to move others deeply,
我们必须有意识地让自己
we must deliberately allow ourselves
暂时失去自♥制♥力
to be carried away
以超越我们正常的情感范畴"
beyond the bounds of our normal sensibilities."
约瑟夫·康拉德
Joseph Conrad.
不朽传奇
The immortal.
万一残忍♥变成我的正常情感怎么办
What if cruelty becomes my normal sensibility?
胡说
That's nonsense.
这段时间对我们来说都很艰难
This has been a very difficult time for all of us,
但我们会坚持下去
but we will persevere.
我们不是弱者 瑞贝卡
It is who we are, Rebecca.
你告诉路易斯我在这了吗
Did you tell Louis I was here?
没有 你不让我说
No. You asked me not to.
你能打电♥话♥给他吗
Will you call him?
可以 当然可以
Yes, of course I will.
要告诉他你在这吗
Shall I tell him you're here?
好的 麻烦了
Yeah. Please.
得把事情解决了
I need to work things out.
你找我
You're looking for me?
是的
Yeah.
你今早和安玛丽说过话吗
Did you talk to Anne-Marie this morning?
没有
No.
好的 听听这个
All right, listen.
探长 我是安玛丽
Major, this is Anne-Marie.
我原属组织打给我 说我之前留下的
I got a call about an open case that I left at my old unit,
关于一群妇女被拐去加莱南部的悬案有进展
a group of trafficked women coming to the south of Calais.
我准备去帮忙逮捕罪犯以便结案
I'm going to help my former team make the arrest so I can close the case.
我回来再联♥系♥你
I'll let you know when I'm back,
有事打我国际刑事法♥院♥的手♥机♥ 拜
and I have my ICC cell if you need me. Bye.
她还没有回来 我也联♥系♥不上她
She never checked back in, and I can't reach her.
逮捕行动成功了吗
Do you know if she ever made the arrest?
你能问问他们
Can you ask the unit
系统里有关于这起逮捕行动的记录吗
if there is any record of the arrest in the system?
当然
Sure.
谢谢
Thank you.
你之前问我关于银行抢案之后注射针的事
You asked me about my needle after the bank robbery.
谁跟你说的
Who told you about that?
劫匪 沃恩
The robber, Vaughn.
他和当地的警长说过
He told the local chief,
当地的警长又告诉了我
and the local chief told me.
你还和别人谈过吗
Did you talk to anybody else?
谈过
Yeah.
银行经理
The bank manager.
她也确认了此事 书面的
She confirmed it, in writing.
你想看吗
You want to see?
不用了 我在场
No thanks. I was there.
多恩
Dorn?
开电视
Switch on the TV.
有事件要给你看看
There's something you should see.
意大利曼萨诺枪杀案中二十人丧生
20 dead in a mass shooting in Manzano, Italy,
包括这位疑犯射手
Including the alleged shooter, this man.
持枪男子射杀20人
初步报告指出他是一位
Preliminary reports identify him
当地的农民 已当场自杀
as a local farmer who committed suicide at the scene.
太惨了
That's horrible.
不 不只是惨
No, it's more than horrible.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我是说这个人不是农民
I mean that this guy is not a farmer.
他是一个叫"恩兰盖塔"犯罪集团的一员
He's a member of an organized crime group called Ndrangheta.
剧集 | 纵横案线(2013) | 导航列表