剧集 | 纵横案线(2013) | 导航列表
有消息吗
Is there any news?
还没有
No. Not yet.
我需要你列一张
I need you to list all workmen
过去几个月进过你家的工人名单
who have been in your home in the last few months.
工人
Workmen?
是的 建筑工人
Yeah. Construction workers,
水电工人 任何会拿工具的工人
utility workers, anyone with tools.
有人在你家安了炸♥弹♥
Someone planted that explosive,
并且鉴证组刚发现了这个
and evidence techs just uncovered this.
你的监控系统被动过手脚了
Your camera system was definitely compromised.
有多久了
For how long?
无法查证
There's no way of knowing.
屋内的摄像头也是吗
Cameras inside, too?
看样子是的
It appears so.
为什么这么问
Why?
马丽安斯基先生 你担心吗
Are you worried, Mr. Marianski?
你在屋里做了什么不该做的事情吗
Were you doing something inside you shouldn't have been?
我都不住在这儿
I don't even live there.
并不意味着你正大光明
Doesn't mean you have nothing to hide.
你什么意思
What did you say?
一般这种事都是由
Things like this are generally done
打扮成工人的人干的
by people dressed as workmen.
有张名单会很有帮助 谢谢
That list will be very helpful. Thank you.
路易斯
Louis?
来了
Yeah.
路易斯 怎么回事
Louis, what's going on?
你指什么
What do you mean?
刚才那是怎么回事
What was that about?
管好你自己的事 卡尔
Look after yourself, Carl.
丹尼尔探长
Major Daniel?
什么事
Yeah?
电脑不是马克西姆的
Laptop's not Maxim's.
是他女朋友罗拉的
It belongs to the girlfriend, Laure,
其实这样可能更好
which might actually be more helpful,
如果她涉案的话 可能会留下证据
because if she was involved, there might be evidence on it.
有进展就通知我
Ah. Let me know.
韦森特警长
Detective Vicente.
看看谁回家了
Look who's home.
佛罗伦萨从来都不是我的家
Florence was never my home.
但意大利曾经是
Well, Italy was,
直到你去荷兰接受任务去了
until you accepted a detail to the Netherlands.
口气有点嫉妒啊
You sound jealous.
怎么会 那里有帅哥吗
Why? Are the men handsome there?
你怎么知道我会来这里
How did you know I'd be here?
你在国际刑事法♥院♥的朋友
Your friend at the I.C.C.
又在偷♥窥♥我们的电脑
was snooping through our computers... again.
他不是偷♥窥♥
He doesn't snoop.
他只是在找办案需要的信息
He just gets information we need to do our job.
他这么做 我都会收到通知
I am notified when he does that now.
谢谢你
Thank you for that.
我就不应该告诉你
I never should've told you.
为什么你对陈年旧案那么感兴趣
Why are you so interested in such an old case?
因为在戛纳有一起类似案件
Because we have a similar one in Cannes.
此案已经完结了
Our case is closed.
完美结案
It's a total resolution.
不 不是
No, it's not!
我有上百个疑问
I have a hundred questions.
他被关在哪
Where was he held?
人♥质♥怎样救回来的
How was the turn-over handled?
有付赎金吗 付了多少
Was ransom paid? How much?
还有他们是如何传达这些要求的
And how were the demands delivered?
去正式申请
Make an official request.
听我说
Listen.
我会帮你查 你回你的小组那吧
I'll do this for you. You go back to your team.
我会通过正规渠道来帮你获得这些信息
I'll get the information to you through the proper channels.
现在有一个受害人被绑♥架♥了
Look, I have a victim being held by kidnappers now,
我真的没时间走正规渠道 懂吗
so I don't really have time for "Proper channels," Okay?
你现在去哪里
Where are you going now?
唯一的证人在学校里工作
The only witness worked at the school,
我要由她开始入手
so I'm gonna start with her.
然后你要和我吃晚饭吗
And then you gonna have dinner with me?
你真是死性难改
You never change!
我知道一个特别的地方
I got a special place
肯定会让你意乱情迷的
that's gonna blow your mind!
女士
Signora?
请叫我卡提娅
Katya. Please.
你还记得些什么信息
So, what do you remember
关于亚历桑德罗·科森扎的绑♥架♥案吗
about the Allesandro Cosanza kidnapping?
亚历桑德罗
Allesandro?
我...以为那件案子完结了
Oh. Uh... I thought that case was closed?
我并不是
I'm not from the same unit
上次来调查的那组警探
as the first investigators.
而他们把你列为唯一的证人
And you're listed as the only witness.
为什么没有别人
Why was there no one else?
你是哪个单位的
Uh, what unit do you work for?
请先回答我的问题
Please answer my question.
学校关门了
The school was closed.
我那天一大早过来开会
I was here early that morning, for a meeting.
和谁开会
With whom?
就是和亚历桑德罗
With Allesandro, actually.
但不幸的是
But, um, unfortunately,
他没进楼就被绑走了
he never made it into the building.
你为什么要跟他开会
But why were you meeting with him?
我想跟他谈谈
I wanted to show him some options
他毕业后的人生方向
for moving on after graduation.
但他当时才大二
But he was only in his second year.
你特地安排下班后跟他见面
So you needed to schedule a meeting during off-hours
一起讨论未来两年内
to discuss something that wouldn't happen
都不会发生的事 是吗
for the next two years, is that correct?
你也知道...
You know, um...
那件事对我的打击很大
it was a very traumatic event in my life
我宁愿忘记
that I'd rather forget.
这案子是韦森特警长处理的
Lieutenant Vicente handled it.
你应该联♥系♥他
You should contact him.
我只是想弄清楚案子到底怎么回事
I'm only trying to understand what happened,
因为这案子和目前我们正在处理的
to apply it to a current kidnapping
一起绑♥架♥案有共同点
we have going on.
-另一起绑♥架♥案 -对
- Another kidnapping? - Yeah.
天哪 太可怕了
God, that's horrible.
但是你也看到了 我现在很忙
But, as you see, I'm very busy,
而且除了报告上的内容 别的我也不清楚
and I really don't know more than what is in that report.
警官们已经查的很清楚了
The officers were very thorough.
那好吧
Okay, then.
谢谢你的合作
Well, thanks for your help...
卡提娅
"Katya"?
对
Yes.
马丽安斯基先生
Mr. Marianski.
是坏消息吗
Is it bad news?
你是否还有事瞒着我们
Do you know more than you've said?
什么
What?
这件事会不会是因为
Could this be because of a business dealing
你以前的那些勾当
with your old colleagues?
十几年来我一直是合法商人
I've been a legitimate businessman for more than a decade.
但你之前不是 合法跟你沾不上边
But you weren't before. Far from it.
有什么事你尽管问 尽管调查
Look, you can ask me anything, investigate anything.
名字 日期 我不在乎
Names, dates-- I don't care.
马克西姆是我生命中唯一美好的东西
Maxim is the only good thing I ever did.
我为了他可以赔上自己的命
I would die for him.
失陪
Excuse me.
那保安不会有事的
Guard's gonna make it.
剧集 | 纵横案线(2013) | 导航列表