剧集 | 纵横案线(2013) | 导航列表
See here?
这台电脑黑了我的主机
This is the I.P. address
这是它的IP地址
of the computer that hacked mine.
地址在罗马
It's based in Rome.
你能追踪到多精确
How close can you trace it?
多精确
How close?
是的 能定位到入侵你的那台电脑吗
Yeah. Can you locate the actual computer?
怎么
Why?
我打电♥话♥过去
So I know who it was
也得知道要冲谁发火啊
before I call and scream at someone.
你的意思是 你不知道这是谁干的
So you're saying you have no idea who did this?
是的 我不知道
Yeah, I'm saying that I have no idea.
我记得你说过
Because remember, you said
你要去告发我
you were going to tell them about me?
我还记得我说过 塞巴斯蒂安
I also remember that I told you, Sebastian,
我是开玩笑的 记得吗
that I was joking, remember?
我不知道能否能追踪到
I don't know how close I can get
具体是哪台电脑
to the specific computer.
我每次尝试
Every time I try,
都会被踢出他们的系统
I get kicked out of their system.
好像他们在等我报复
It's like it's just waiting for me to retaliate.
怎么可能
So how can that be?
不知怎的 他们有我的所有信息
Somehow, they have all of my information,
而且专门布下阵势就为追踪我的使用情况
and are set up specifically to track my usage.
只要我上网 就会被他们屏蔽
They can shadow me almost anywhere on the web.
我来处理
I'll handle it.
里面有个人信息 伊娃
They have personal information, Eva.
很私密的那种
Very personal.
我说了我会处理的
I got it. I said I'll handle it.
博格
Berger.
塞巴斯蒂安 我需要你的帮忙
Sebastian, I need your help with something.
早上好
Good morning.
早上好 要吃早餐吗
Good morning. Breakfast?
来杯茶就好
Just a cup of tea.
你睡得好吗
Did you sleep well?
你说什么
I'm sorry?
你睡得好吗
Did you sleep well?
是的 睡得挺好
Yes. I slept fine.
我没睡好
I did not.
听你这么说我很遗憾
Well, I'm sorry to hear that.
知道为什么吗
Do you know why?
不知道
No.
因为我昨天见到多恩了
It's because I saw Dorn yesterday.
是吗
Did you?
是的
Yeah.
他找到迪米特洛夫了 他要去波兰
He found Dimitrov. He's going to Poland.
波兰
Poland?
就在华沙的郊区
Outside Warsaw.
他认为能在那里抓到他
That's where he believes he can catch him.
真是个好消息
That's great news.
是啊
I know.
他什么时候出发
When will he be going?
今天
Today.
很好
Good.
快结束了 瑞贝卡
This is almost over, Rebecca.
快结束了
It's almost over.
是啊
Yes...
[意大利语]
你好像火♥药♥味十足
Wow, that sounds hot.
你听什么都觉得性感[hot又有性感之意]
Everything sounds hot to you.
不是那个意思
I don't mean like that.
我的意思是 你好像很生气
I mean, it sounds like you're pissed off.
我是很生气
Well, I am pissed off
因为我以前的同事
because nobody at my old office
都不接我电♥话♥
ever answers the phone.
怎么今天大伙儿都跟老同事有瓜葛啊
What is it with everyone and their old offices today?
什么意思
What do you mean?
安玛丽在里昂的一个老同事早些时候打来电♥话♥
One of Anne-Marie's mates from Lyon called earlier
说她没写逮捕报告
about some arrest report she never did.
不像安玛丽做出来的事啊
That doesn't sound like Anne-Marie.
是啊
I know.
你有跟她说过话吗
Have you talked to her at all?
她昨天没来
She wasn't here yesterday,
今天也没见着她
and I haven't seen her today.
没有
No.
也许希克曼知道她在哪
Maybe Hickman knows where she is.
他们常在一起
They spend a lot of time together.
他在哪
Where is he?
塞巴斯蒂安去和他见面了
Sebastian went to meet him somewhere,
还带着扫描生成器
with the scangen.
去犯罪现场了吗
A crime scene?
应该是吧
I guess so.
怎么都没人跟我说呢
How come no one ever tells me anything?
我只知道有个女人死了
All I know for sure is that there's a dead woman.
如果是我猜想的那个人
And if it's who I think it is,
那就肯定不是自然死亡
it's not going to be from natural causes.
你猜想的那人是谁
Who do you think it is?
我认识的人
Someone I know...
关系亲密
intimately.
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
但你怎么...
But how do you--
不管是不是她
Whether it is her, or it isn't,
我请你来
I asked you to come here
是因为我想帮这些人利用一切手段
because I want to help these folks have every advantage
查出真凶
in figuring out who did this.
好的
Sure.
北荷兰警局的资源
I can't imagine the North Holland P.D.
真是差到难以置信
has a whole heck of a lot of resources.
你知道谁会想伤害她吗
Do you have any idea who might have wanted to hurt her?
暂时还不清楚
Not yet.
东西都拿好了吗
You've got everything you need?
拿好了
Yeah.
你确定要跟我回阿姆斯特丹吗
Are you sure you want to come back with me to Amsterdam?
我确定
I'm sure.
我已经厌倦坐在家里等你回来了
I'm bored of waiting around here for you to come home.
那我们走吧
Let's go, then.
你是希克曼吗
Are you Hickman?
西格尔督察
Inspector Seeger?
请叫我阿♥拉♥贝拉
Arabela, please.
阿♥拉♥贝拉
Arabela,
这位是塞巴斯蒂安·博格
this is Sebastian Berger.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
塞巴斯蒂安是我在国际刑事法♥院♥的同事
I work with Sebastian at the ICC.
他带了些
Sebastian brought along
非常特别的调查设备来
some very special investigative equipment.
也许会有所帮助
It might be helpful.
帮助
Helpful?
鉴证搜证
Evidence identification and collection.
我们不需要帮助
We don't need any help.
万一需要呢 是吧
Well, you never know, right?
不是
Wrong.
请这边走
This way, please.
你认识这个女人吗
Do you know this woman?
我的天啊
Oh, my god.
她不是
She's not...
我没想到会是她
It's not who I thought it was going to be.
但你确实认识她
But you do know her?
她已经面目全非了 但就是她
She's pretty disfigured, but yeah.
你到底认不认识
Yes or no?
认识 她叫阿妮卡
Yes. Her name is Anika.
是阿姆斯特丹的一位银行经理
She's a bank manager in Amsterdam.
剧集 | 纵横案线(2013) | 导航列表