剧集 | 纵横案线(2013) | 导航列表
你没事吧
Are you okay?
那就好 轻点碰她
Okay. Be gentle, please.
这只是走个程序而已 你不会有事的
Okay, it's procedure. You're going to be fine, okay?
相信我
Trust me.
把手♥机♥给我
Give me the phone.
你不会有事的
You're going to be fine.
我是赫尔斯托姆队长
This is Chief Helstrom.
我们当然知道你是谁 罗伯特
Oh, yes, we know who you are, Robert.
我们做足了功课
We are very well prepared.
我们会很快列一张需求清单给你
You'll be getting a list of demands soon.
以防你有其他企图
And in case you're thinking of trying something,
你正在看的
what you're looking at
只是少量我们所带来的东西
is only a small amount of what we brought.
我们现在有的是炸♥药♥
We have enough explosive in here
足够炸平三个街区
to level three blocks.
我说得够清楚了吗
Am I making myself clear?
为什么他们还不走
Why aren't they leaving?
因为这不是抢劫
Because this isn't a robbery.
不是吗
It isn't?
他们进了保险库已经二十分钟
They've been in the vault 20 minutes,
他们带进来的袋子
and almost every bag they brought with them
几乎都还扔在这里
is right there on the floor.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
他们没拿钱
They haven't taken any money.
这里有没有哪藏着枪
Are there any guns hidden here, anywhere?
枪吗
Guns? Um...
后面角落有一个保安室
There's a security office in the back corner,
可我不知道里面有什么
but I don't know what's in there.
听着 我是警♥察♥
Okay, look, I'm a cop.
是吗
You are?
如果有机会出现
And if the opportunity presents itself,
我可能需要你转移他们的注意
I may need you to divert them.
不行 他说他会杀掉所有的人
No, he said he would kill everyone--
阿妮卡 大门上安满了炸♥弹♥
Anika, look, they wired the front door with explosives,
他们在这里走来走去
and they're walking around here
连面具都不戴
without their masks on.
不管他们有何目的
Whatever they're doing,
完事之后他们绝不可能
they're not going through it
留下二十个目击者帮素描师画像
to leave 20 witnesses to talk to sketch artists.
别怕
Oh, no...
我也许根本没有机会
Now, I may not get the chance,
但假如有 我需要你的帮助
but if I do, I'll need your help.
你可以帮我吗 阿妮卡
Can you do that for me,
无需假装 你才是
Anika who pretends she isn't the one
这银行里的老大
who's running this place?
我要每一个在值人员马上赶到这里
Look, I want every man and woman on duty down here now!
我错了
I was wrong.
他们不止是持枪狂徒
They're not just wankers with guns.
确实 他们是携弹狂徒
No. They're wankers with bombs.
应该不会有事的
It's going to be ok.
是的 我们尽可能提供帮助
Yeah. We'll help where we can.
季戊炸♥药♥不稳定
PETN is as volatile as it gets.
他们绝对不会从大门出来
They're definitely not coming out of the front door.
我想我应该爬上高处
I'm thinking maybe I should get up high,
尽量找出他们狙击手的位置
try and locate their sniper.
看住他
Keep my eye on him.
可以 好主意
All right, good idea.
好的
Okay, good.
你准备好了吗
You are ready?
准备好什么
Ready?
路易斯没和你说我要来
Louis did not tell you I was coming.
没有
No.
对不起 瑞贝卡
My apologies, Rebecca.
我们可以进来吗
May we come in?
可以
Yeah.
我们得带你回海牙
We need you to come back to the Hague.
为什么
Why?
我可以在路上跟你解释吗
May I explain on the way?
别弄坏任何东西
Damage nothing,
但是检查要深入彻底
but be extremely thorough.
一向如此
Always.
他们在门上安了季戊炸♥药♥
They've wired some of the doors with PETN.
最近在自♥由♥市场
There's a lot of that
这种炸♥药♥很流行
on the open market lately.
这是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥首选的军♥火♥
It's the ordnance of choice for terrorists.
炸♥药♥无法帮助他们逃脱
Explosives don't help them get away.
目的只是防止我们进入
It only keeps us outside.
我会仔细检查城市规划示意图
I'm going through the city planning schematics
看看附近有没有什么
to see if there is anything nearby
可以用来逃跑的入口
they could be accessing for an escape.
如果找到什么 告诉我好吗
Listen, if you find anything, let me know, okay?
-我们会的 -谢谢
- Will do. - Thanks.
其中一个人♥质♥
One of the hostages
确定是警♥察♥ 十队
is definitely a cop, unit ten.
不好意思
Excuse me...
你是把这消息广播出去了吗
Did you just broadcast that?
我要走了
I'm gone.
你干什么
What are you doing?
我说过只要一出问题我就退出
I said I'd pull out if anything went wrong.
-哪里出了问题 -我不能说
- What went wrong? - I can't say.
我需要一个空中监视点
I need an eye in the sky for this.
那就让刺猪去做
Well, send the pig.
刺猪有他自己的事要干
Pig's got his own role to play--
听着
Look!
对不起 好吗
I'm sorry, all right?
等这里一切就绪
But as soon as everything's ready here,
我会自行离开
I'm going my own way.
需要我搞定猛虎吗
Want me to take care of tiger?
不用 他会回心转意的
No, he'll come round.
野狼
Wolf...
有点事必须告诉你
I need to tell you something.
现在不是时候
Not now.
马上过来
Yes, now.
我们似乎有个不请自来的客人
We seem to have an uninvited guest.
看上去我似乎
It seems I have...
把自己置于了一个非常危险的境地
painted myself in a rather dangerous corner.
有什么我能做的吗
Is there anything I can do?
我想没有
I don't think so.
我的意思是 你没告诉过任何人
I mean, you haven't told anyone
我在追踪那个在你车♥库♥里放炸♥弹♥的人
about my hunting for the man who put the bomb in your garage,
对吧
have you?
那和你所处的
What does that have to do with
危险境地有什么关系
this corner you've painted yourself into?
我认为我被安放炸♥弹♥的
I believe I am on the trail
幕后指使者跟踪了
of the man who ordered the bomb to be planted.
上周在俄♥罗♥斯♥ 我非常接近他了
Last week in Russia, I was very close to him.
他知道我在找他
He knew I was coming.
那你怎么...
And what do you...
如果他们安装了窃听器
If there are any bugs,
刚才那家伙会找到的
that man will find them.
我们被监听了多久
How long have they been listening?
我向你保证
I assure you,
他们只关注
they will only have been listening
与调查相关的信息
for talk of the investigation.
其他人之常情的事
They will not be concerned
是不必担心的
with things of a personal nature.
你是指上♥床♥吗 米切尔
Are you talking about sex, Michel?
因为在一段婚姻中
Because there are a good many things
有太多与"人之常情"
"of a personal nature"
相关的美好事物
that go on in a marriage
剧集 | 纵横案线(2013) | 导航列表