剧集 | 纵横案线(2013) | 导航列表
我更信任恐惧
I trust fear.
因为 如果这世上我最了解的事
Because, if there is anything in this world that I know anything about,
就是恐惧
it's fear.
而这些人害怕那个家伙
And these people fear that man,
他们几乎和你一样想阻止他
and they want him stopped almost as much as you do.
"几乎"
"Almost."
我找来了所有你想要的东西
I was able to obtain everything you asked me to get for you,
但希望你更慎重地考虑考虑
but I want you to think about it.
如果你能让我带走这个未拆封的信封
If you let me take this envelope, unopened...
我会利用里面的内容
I will use its contents...
让他为他对艾蒂安
to make him pay for what he did to Etienne,
对你以及瑞贝卡所做的事付出代价
for what he did to you and Rebecca.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我会找到他
I will find him...
我会让他上法庭接受审判
and I will bring him to justice in the courts.
你以前杀过人 但你不会杀他
You've killed before, but you won't kill him?
我从未谋杀过任何人
Well, I've never murdered anyone.
那不一样
It's not the same.
那为什么不能打开
So why unopened?
因为里面有能帮助你找到他的一切信息
Because it contains everything you need to know to find him,
我不会让你在我追捕他的同时...
and I will not have you hunting for him...
做同样的事
while I am.
我需要考虑一下
I need to think about it.
你的案子怎么样了
How is your case going?
我们会抓到他的
We'll get him.
我毫不怀疑
I have no doubt.
拉冯五分钟后下班
Laffont gets off shift in five minutes.
等一下
Hold on.
你还记得我之前说的
You know all that bollocks I said earlier,
有个大家庭是一件好事的胡话吗
about how great havin' a big family is?
那些都是屁话 对吧
That was bollocks, was it?
我爸...
My da...
事实上 我爸悬赏要我的人头
My da actually has a hit out on me.
有赏金的
A paid-for hit.
你说真的吗
You're serious?
价值一万英镑
10,000 pounds.
我甚至不知道他哪儿来的一万镑
I don't even know where he got 10,000 pounds.
但我加入警队时 他就放了悬赏令
But he put it up when I joined the police services.
现在我可能是...
Now I'm a target...
任何一个从我身旁经过路人的目标
for any traveller who might come across me.
你家人想置你于死地
Your family wants you dead?
非常想
Very.
你为什么要告诉我
Why are you telling me this?
因为要是我们
Because, if we're to be...
成为搭档的话
gonna be partnered,
那么
then...
你应该清楚我是怎样的人
you should know what you're dealing with.
其实我只是想说
I guess I'm just saying that,
有个不错的大家庭
you know, having a great, big family's...
并不总是一件好事
...not always such a good thing.
他就是我们要找的人
Here's our guy.
然后呢
Go ahead.
我需要一点时间
I need a minute.
没问题 别着急
No trouble. Take your time.
安玛丽
Anne-Marie!
谢谢
Thanks.
有进展的话我们会立马通知你
We'll let you know as soon as we know more.
-不是她 -谢天谢地
-It's not her. -Thank God.
树林里的尸体 死于吸毒过量
The body in the woods. It's an overdose.
是当地有名的毒贩子
A known local junkie.
让我们从头开始
Let's go back to the beginning.
我一直在察看犯罪现场
I've been looking at the crime scenes.
它们并非完全相同
They aren't exact matches,
但你们看那里
but look at that.
你不觉得一切有点太相似了吗
Isn't everything just a bit too similar?
你是说蓄意留下的
You mean staged?
在树丛中追捕她们是他的特征 对吗
Chasing them through the woods is part of his thing, right?
这些类似点可能只是巧合
The similarities could be coincidence.
我觉得他可能在重现什么场景
I'm thinking that he's recreating something.
我们都觉得他在策划一场演出
We all said that we thought he was putting on a show.
不是一场演出 是仪式
It's not a show. It's a ritual.
他不会藏尸
He doesn't hide the bodies.
那么至今还未发现她的尸体 是件好事
So if she's not found soon, it's a good thing?
她也许能活过今晚
She probably survived the night.
也意味着他有时间调整节奏
Which means he could get back on script,
继续完成仪式
back on ritual.
意味着他会带她到某个首都城市
Which means he will take her to a capital city.
好极了 今晚
Great. So, by tonight,
他可能在从奥斯陆到雅典的任何地方
he could be anywhere from, uh... Oslo to Athens.
好吧 我来安排
All right. Let me arrange something.
他和很多人交谈过
He spoke to a lot of people,
却记不起来其中任何人
but can't remember any of them.
看看他
Look at him.
他看人的眼神 眉毛上扬
The way his eyes dart and his eyebrows are raised,
他的嘴部 双唇紧抿
his mouth, the corners are pulled back.
你们看到了吗
You see all that?
他很害怕
He's afraid.
你是说被当做嫌犯的那种害怕
You mean like in "Suspect" afraid?
不
No.
拉夫威吓过他所有的手下
Laveaux bullies all his officers.
肯定有办法让他不害怕并记起些什么
There has to be a way to get him past that and remember.
我可以试一试
I could try something.
对不起 我试过了
I'm sorry. I've tried.
我记不起任何细节
I can't remember any specific details.
我们知道你尽力了
Nobody thinks you haven't tried.
没有人觉得你在故意隐瞒
Nobody thinks that you haven't told us
你清醒时所知道的事情
everything that you consciously know.
请坐
Please... sit.
你刚刚说清醒时
You said "Consciously"?
有时 当你试图找回一段记忆时
Well, sometimes, attempting to retrieve a memory
依靠普通方式
is almost impossible,
几乎是不可能的
in the traditional way.
可能是由于精神创伤
It could be because of trauma,
也可能是由于恐惧
it could be because of fear,
或者可能是
or it could be
因为我们为了把事情做好 压力太大
because we're under so much pressure to get it right,
头脑反而卡壳
that we freeze up.
但我已经将所有事都告诉你了
But I've told you everything.
不是所有事
Not everything.
就是
Yes.
你没有告诉我你当时是否感到暖和
You haven't told me if it was warm.
什么
Excuse me?
暖和么
Was it warm?
怎么会联♥系♥到
How is it related to--?
只要
Just...
告诉我
tell me.
我想应该是二十四五度
I think it was around 24 or 25.
不不不
No, no, no.
你当时觉得暖和吗
Were you warm?
不要告诉我温度 告诉我你的感觉
Don't give me the fact, give me the feeling.
是的 当时很温暖
Yes, I was warm.
几乎整天都是
Most of the day...
当太阳躲到云后面的时候会凉些
it was cooler when the sun went behind the clouds.
很好
Good.
你闻到了什么
Now what do you smell?
树叶
Leaves.
潮湿的树叶
Damp leaves.
他们昨天刚修剪过草地
And they cut the grass yesterday.
你听到了什么
Now, what do you hear?
安托万
Antoine?
剧集 | 纵横案线(2013) | 导航列表