剧集 | 纵横案线(2013) | 导航列表
Hit me!
把我摔到地上
Just put me on the floor.
摔到地上
On the floor.
不许动 警♥察♥
Freeze! Police!
你还好吗
You okay?
我们没事
We're fine.
三辆车
Three cars,
三个失踪家庭
three missing families.
他们有一个共同点
They all have one thing in common.
我们带了你的妻子来问话
We brought your wife in for questioning.
她只负责养那些孩子
She never did anything but raise those children.
她从没问过孩子从哪里来的吗
She didn't ask where they were coming from?
如果那些家长不能为孩子搏斗
If the parents weren't able to fight for them,
他们根本不配养他们的孩子
they didn't deserve their kids.
那你要跟谁搏斗呢
Who did you have to fight?
我说过了
I told you.
你不会理解的
You wouldn't understand.
是啊 一堆卡车司机让人们搏斗至死
Yeah, a dozen truckers make people fight to the death
只为自己消遣娱乐
for their amusement,
然后你偷走失败者的孩子
and you steal the losers' kids.
你说得对 我真不理解
You're right, I don't understand.
他很好 他做的很棒
He's fine. He did real good.
他是个好孩子
He's a good boy.
那个...
It was...
能再见你 真好
good seeing you again.
是啊 真好
Yeah. Very good.
来吧
Come on.
所以 这件案子能破
So, this all started
全归功于你把波兰的一辆废车
because you put an abandoned car in Poland
和德国的一具尸体联♥系♥在了一起
together with a body in Germany.
有了我的装备 任何人都能做到
Well, anyone would have done it if they had my equipment.
不
No.
就算是用你的装备 也没人能想得到
Nobody saw it, even with your equipment.
我只是...
I just...
想告诉你这些
wanted to tell you that.
你说 你已经六年
Said you haven't seen her
没见过她了
in six years?
是的
Yeah, that's right.
那孩子挺帅的
Good-looking boy.
你觉得他多大了 五岁左右吗
How old do you think he is? About five?
如果我没猜错你的意思的话...
If you're suggesting what I think you're suggesting...
她会告诉我的
she would have told me.
或许这就是她的暗示呢
Maybe this was her way of trying.
走吧 塞巴斯蒂安
Let's go, Sebastian!
探长请客
The major's buying.
剧集 | 纵横案线(2013) | 导航列表