剧集 | 纵横案线(2013) | 导航列表
但你老婆吃醋了
But your wife got jealous.
那根本不重要
It wouldn't have mattered anyway.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我们也抛锚了
We broke down ourselves.
抛锚了
You broke down?
我们的车坏了
We were dead on the road.
你们的车抛锚了吗
Your car broke down?
一个开黑色奥迪男人让她搭了顺风车
And she was picked up by this guy in a black audi.
他们开车经过我们抛了锚的车
They passed us just, you know, broken down there.
她甚至不愿意帮我们叫个汽修服务
She wouldn't even offer to call us a breakdown service.
听起来你很生气
You sound angry.
是啊 对极了 我很生气
Well, damn right, I was angry.
你怎么能对需要帮助的人无动于衷呢
I mean, how can you leave people stranded like this?
然后你就出现了 还指控我
And now you show up here, and you start accusing...
我并没有指控你任何事
I haven't accused you of anything.
你的口气听上去很像在指控
Well, then you sound accusatory.
那不是我的本意
I didn't mean to.
即便我真的对她做了什么
Well, even if I did do something to her,
我也有这权利
it would be within my rights.
先生 你是不是隐瞒了些什么
Sir, is there something you're not telling me?
你知不知道
Do you have any idea how your...
你的DNA为什么会在她身上
DNA got on her body?
我
I...
我杀了她
I killed her.
确保他没看到我们先把他妻子带走
Make sure he doesn't see that we took the wife in first.
我已告知押送员了
I told transport.
他们已经被告知权利
They've been advised of their rights,
我们回警局之前不会有人讯问他们
and no one is to question them until we get back to the barracks.
我还是无法相信
I still can't believe this.
我不相信他们
I don't believe this.
你才是发那条有关DNA的信息的人
Well, you're the one who sent the text message about the DNA.
他们显然隐瞒了一些事
Well, clearly, they were hiding something.
不过那挺有用的 他们招供了
Well, it worked, they confessed.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
怎么 你认为他们不是那种类型的吗
What, are you saying they're not the type?
什么类型
The type?
英国的弗雷德和露丝玛丽·维斯特
Fred and Rosemary West in the U.K.?
加利福尼亚的加列戈斯 亦或柯普兰
The Gallegos in California? The Copelands?
霍莫尔卡与贝尔纳多
Homolka and Bernardo?
还有大把的夫妻档连环杀手
There are plenty of examples of couples committing serial crimes.
他们当然有可能是那种类型
They could definitely be the type.
是 那么哪里不对劲呢
Yeah... then what doesn't make sense?
其他夫妻档杀手不会带着五岁的孩子
The other couples didn't take a five-year-old with them.
他们承认了
They confessed.
他们车抛锚了
They break down.
妻子已很不满那搭车辣妹
The wife, already pissed at the hot hitchhiker,
再次看到她时
sees her again,
他们就把她打死然后这么巧合地
and they beat her to death and conveniently dump her
埋到已经有六具尸体的地方了吗
where there are six other bodies laying in the ground?
我们的跑车男去哪了
What happened to our sports car guy?
他到底上哪去了
Where the hell did he go?
那纹身先生吗 怎么没和车在一起
Huh, Mr. Tattoo? He's not with the car.
但他们说了 是我们做的
But they said, "We did it."
事实上 那男的不是这么说的
Actually, that's not what my guy said.
他说的是 我杀了她
He said, "I killed her."
她也是说的 我
She said "I" As well.
发现了吧 感觉他们在保护什么人
See? It's like they're protecting someone.
儿童福利机构来了
Here comes child services.
保护他们的女儿
Because of the daughter.
有人吗
Hello?
有人没
Is anybody here?
你们好
Hi there.
我能为你做什么
What can I do for you?
你好 我们是国际刑事法♥院♥的
Hi. We are from the ICC.
我是维多利亚警长
I'm Sergeant Vittoria.
他是汤米·麦康奈尔
He is Tommy McConnel.
我们来调查这辆车
We are investigating this vehicle.
这辆车几天前来过这
This car stopped here a few days ago.
也许你注意到了
Maybe you noticed it?
抱歉
Sorry.
司机手臂上有个纹身
Well, the driver had a tattoo on his arm?
我没见过
I don't think so.
给他看另外一个
Show him the other one.
那辆旅行车
The estate car.
这辆有印象么
What about this one?
我记得这辆车
Yeah, that one I remember.
是吗
Do you?
是我检修的 还加了油
I serviced it. They filled up.
你检查过的车肯定很多
You must check a lot of cars.
为什么只记得这辆
Why do you remember that one?
第二天警♥察♥把我叫到高速公路
The police called me out to the highway the next morning
因为他们出了事故
because they broke down.
他们的散热器被刺穿了
Their radiator line was punctured.
是吗 难道你检查的时候没发现
Yeah? You didn't notice that on your check-up?
那时候没发现异常
It wasn't that way then.
你确定吗
You sure?
如果有的话 我会检查到的
I checked. I would have seen it.
当时全部正常
It was all a-okay.
可是他们之后在饭店门口停过
They did stop at the restaurant after, though.
也许有人趁机动了手脚
Maybe someone did it while they were inside.
好吧 谢谢你
Well, thank you, then.
不客气
You're welcome.
再见
Bye-bye.
儿童福利机构把那个女孩带去哪了
Where did child services take the girl?
在她的卧室 先生
I believe they are in her bedroom, sir.
好 我一会儿去找你
Yeah, I'll get back to you.
汤米刚从我们去过的休息站打来电♥话♥
Tommy just called from the same rest stop where we were.
说那辆车的散热管被破坏了
Says the sports car's radiator hose was sabotaged.
那辆旅行车很显然有同样的问题
The estate car apparently had the same problem,
但修理站第二天就帮它修好了
but the garage fixed it the next day.
两辆车的散热管都坏了
Two cars, two punctured radiator hoses.
你认为那也是李比希夫妇做的
Do we think the Liebigs did that, too?
我是丹尼尔少校
Yeah, Major Daniel.
你好
Yes, uh,
我是捷克警局的沃默卡警探
my name is Detective Vomacka of the Czech Police.
您好 长官
Yes, sir?
您的部门发布了一则公告
Your agency put out a bulletin
要找一个右臂有纹身的人
on a man with a distinctive tattoo on his right arm?
是的
Oh, yeah.
你们找到他了吗
Did you find him?
找到一点吧
Sort of.
劳拉
Lara?
我叫凯瑟琳
My name is Kathrin.
你现在肯定很害怕
You must be very scared right now, hmm?
不害怕吗
No?
真是乖孩子
Well, that's good.
非常好
Very good.
几天前爸爸妈妈带你去度假了 是吗
You went on holiday with mama and papa a few days ago, right?
你们去山上滑雪了吗
Did you go skiing in the mountains?
你在滑雪前回家了吗
Did you come home before you got to go skiing?
发生什么事了吗
Did something happen?
发生什么了
What happened?
你不知道吗
You don't know?
你知道发生什么了吗 劳拉
Do you know what happened, Lara?
妈妈和爸爸伤害别人了吗
Did mama and papa hurt someone?
请不要再问了
I think that will be all.
-但我只是 -对不起
- But I'm only... - I'm sorry.
这个孩子经受了太多的精神创伤
The child has been through enough trauma.
对不起 我能问一个问题吗
Excuse me, may I ask one question,
跟她父母无关 就一个 好吗
not related to the parents? Just one. Please?
剧集 | 纵横案线(2013) | 导航列表