剧集 | 纵横案线(2013) | 导航列表
然后 还发生了什么
So, what else happened?
关于什么
About?
在巴黎的警♥察♥局里发生的风流韵事
Well, a sex scandal in a parisian police unit
通常不会得到多少人的关注
doesn't usually raise an eyebrow.
在拉夫局长接管警局之后
When Commissaire Laveaux took over,
他认为所有的事都是工作需要
he thought everything came with the job.
所有事
Everything?
包括我
Including me.
他第一次对我下手的时候
I stabbed his hand with a letter opener
我用拆信刀捅了他的手
the first time he reached for me.
所以
So...
你的私事
The affair that you had
就是和前任局长的恩怨
was with the former Commissaire?
注意安全 长官
Be careful, sir.
我会的
I will be.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你和探长说过吗
Have you told the Major?
没有 我也联♥系♥不到他
No, I can't get a hold of him either.
好吧 留在那里等...
All right, just stay there until you hear from...
我不知道 等消息吧
I don't know, someone.
怎么了
What's up?
是伊娃
That was Eva.
她和塞巴斯蒂安在一辆两天前被烧焦的车里
Her and Sebastian found a wreck from two days ago,
发现了一具遗骸
a burned up car.
然后呢
And?
她确信那是安玛丽的
She's sure it's Anne-Marie's.
在哪里发现的
Where was the accident?
南荷兰外 距离--
Outside South Holland, not far from--
什么
What is it?
北荷兰北停尸房♥有一具尸体
There's a body in the North Holland morgue,
在一场事故中死亡的无名女性
an unidentified female from an accident
尸体被烧得无法鉴别身份
burned beyond identification.
她在那呆了两天
She's been there two days.
天呐
Oh, God...
汤米 等等
Tommy, wait--
不
No!
如果是她 我绝不会让她再独自一人待着
If it is her, I'm not leaving her there alone any longer!
稍等一下
Just wait.
阿♥拉♥贝拉 看着吉诺维斯 我会尽快回来
Arabela, stay with Genovese. I'll be back soon as I can.
我的头儿在路上 我不会有事的
My boss is on his way. I'll be fine.
他很危险 绝对不要忘记这一点
He's dangerous. Never forget that.
去吧
Go.
可恶 探长也不接电♥话♥
Damm it, the Major isn't answering either.
-他没说他要去哪里吗 -没有
- Didn't he say where he was going? - No.
他只是让汤米照看希克曼
He just told Tommy to watch after Hickman,
并且让我们继续寻找安玛丽
and asked us to follow up with Anne-Marie,
然后他就消失了
and then he disappeared.
要是能扫描这片地区
A scan of the area would give us
我们就能更好地了解究竟发生了什么
a much better idea of what happened.
塞巴斯蒂安
Sebastian...
怎么了
What?
我有事要告诉你
I have something to tell you.
什么事
What?
我让我以前在罗马的同事
I told my old unit in Rome
做了一次网络安全检查
to do a cyber security check.
难道
No...
我之所以那么做是因为
No, but I did it because I really thought
需要让他们知道他们的网络有多容易被人侵入
they needed to know how easy it was to get into.
我只访问静态数据库
I only got into static databases,
看看犯罪记录
criminal records.
我知道 我告诉他们了
I know. I told them that.
他们甚至没给那些机器装防火墙 伊娃
They barely even have firewalls on those things, Eva.
没什么重要的
There was nothing vital.
我绝对不会去看任何机密或关键信息
I would never go into anything top secret or critical,
即使我可以
even if I could.
我知道 只是
I know, it's just...
不是你
It wasn't you.
我只是想让他们小心
I just wanted them to be careful,
我想
and I thought,
如果你这么容易就进去了
if it's so easy for you to get into,
谁还会做相同的事
then who else could do the same thing?
而且它是我的故国
And it was my old... country.
我的
My...
你怎么能这样对我
How could you do this to me?
我真的不想伤害你
I really didn't want to hurt you.
我只是想
I was only trying to--
你骗了我几个月
You lied to me for months!
我这么做是因为
I did it because...
天哪
God...
我所有心血
Everything I ever worked on.
都付之东流
Gone.
不
No.
我可以帮你都找回来
I can get it all back.
我有一些受害人的私人物品
I have some personal effects of the victim
如果你们想检测的话
if you want to examine them.
我们取了DNA样本和牙齿模型
We've taken DNA samples and dental impressions,
但如果没有比对
but without something to compare them to,
就很难确认死者身份
it's going to be difficult.
如果是我们认为的那个人
If it's who we think it is,
她母亲是法国的一名内科医师
her mother is a physician in France.
-那我们也需要她的样本 -好的
- We'll need to have her provide samples as well. - Sure.
能不能让我们单独谈谈
Could we have a moment of privacy?
当然
Yes, of course.
我就在这儿
I was here...
天哪 才昨天的事
God, was it only yesterday?
我离她那么近
I was this close to her.
好了
Come on.
我们都不知道是不是她
We don't know if it's her.
"亲爱的日记
"Dear diary...
今天 我见到了第一个坏蛋
Today, I saw my first real bad guy."
无意冒犯
No offence,
但你是北荷兰的警探 对吧
but you're a detective from North Holland, right?
你们那儿如果有农民对他伙伴过于热情
Big day is having some farmer get overly friendly
已经能算大事件了 对吧
with his barnyard companions, right?
对你来说 来见我就算很重要了
Meeting me, that's gotta be a pretty big trip for you,
对吧 美人
huh, beautiful?
你踩到过狗屎吗
Ever stepped on a piece of dog crap?
比如在公园散步的时候
Walking in the park or something?
这种时候
At the time,
这看起来就是件大事
it seems like a really big deal.
"我该怎么办"
"What am I going to do?
"我鞋上都是狗屎"
I have dog crap on my shoe.
"太糟了"
How terrible."
但随后你把它洗干净
But then you wash it away,
仅一个小时后
and an hour later,
你就完全不记得这事了
you've forgotten it even happened.
我觉得你就和那狗屎一样
I feel like you're going to be that for me.
你现在看起来是个人物
You seem like a really big deal now,
但当你被定了罪回到美国后
but when you're convicted and back in America,
你就是那块
you'll be the piece of dog crap
被我从鞋底洗掉的狗屎
I once washed off the bottom of my shoe.
指挥官
Commander.
西格尔督察
Inspector Seeger.
就快写完我的拘捕报告了
Just finishing off my notes for the arrest report.
一切都还好吧
So, everything's all right in here, huh?
很好
Perfect.
非常好
Absolutely perfect.
这边
This way.
楼上
Upstairs.
如果你能下来
If you come back down...
剧集 | 纵横案线(2013) | 导航列表