剧集 | 纵横案线(2013) | 导航列表
他确实麻烦大了
He's in a lot of trouble.
看样子是起严重的车祸
Wow, it's a bad accident, huh?
差不多烧报废了
It's pretty burned up.
请让一下
Excuse me.
怎么了
What's wrong?
这辆车
This car.
可能是安玛丽的
It could be Anne-Marie's.
这呢
Over here.
差一点就成我躺在那里了
I'm probably the one in the middle.
我没法
I can't...
我这里已经失去知觉了
I'm-I'm numb up here.
是
Did...
是你击中了我的头部吗
Did you shoot me in the head?
而我却活下来了
And I lived?
你杀不了我
You can't kill me.
我在纽约的老搭档
My old partners in New York,
正在准备引渡的官方文件
they're putting together the extradition papers right now.
这周内你就要被引渡到那里
You'll be there end of the week.
你知道绑♥架♥和贩卖♥♥儿童
You have any idea the minimums you're gonna do
加起来最少要判多少年吗
for child abduction and trafficking?
相信我
And trust me,
纽约州北部可不是
upstate New York is not the place
像你这种恋童癖的人能消受得起的地方
a short eyes like you wants to do time.
我不是恋童癖
I ain't no short eyes.
我从来不碰他们
I never touched those kids.
我是在路边发现他们的
I found them on the street.
你认为会有人吃你那套吗
Do you think anybody gives a crap about that distinction?
当法官宣判后
When you're sentenced,
当你从被告席
and you take that walk from the defendant's table
走进坟墓的时候
to the tombs...
当你回眸这生
The last thing that you're gonna see
最后看到的
before you go into the tank
将会是我
will be me...
冲你笑
smiling,
笑得嘴都合不拢
from ear to ear.
顺便说一句
By the way,
我想过杀了你一了百了
I thought about just killing you.
但有什么能比
But what could be worse
亲手送你过着生不如死的日子
than leaving you to live the life
更让人欣慰呢
you're going to live?
我们逮捕了那个犯罪团伙中的28人
We arrested 28 members of the gang,
大部分都是他的手下
most of them small players.
最高级别也只是中层
The highest we got was mid-level distribution.
为什么没有高层
Why no higher?
迪米特洛夫杀了所有比他级别高的人
Dimitrov killed everyone above them.
每个人
Everyone?
在24小时内
Within 24 hours.
整个行动中
The entire operation,
涉及到非法走私的人包括进口商和出口商
traffickers, importers, exporters,
从巴黎到阿富汗
from Paris, to Afghanistan,
再到俄♥罗♥斯♥
to Russia.
很多人
Dozens of people.
他杀掉所有人
He sacrificed them all
以模糊我们的视线
to keep us as far from him as possible.
这很罕见吗
Is that unusual?
对于他来说不是
Not for him.
-所以发生过类似的事咯 -您指什么
- So this has happened before? - This?
整条毒品走私线路被摧毁
A drug ring connected to him has been broken up?
时有发生
It happens all the time.
那为什么
Then why?
为什么他要如此针对路易斯
Why has he gone after Louis so personally?
多恩先生
Mr.Dorn?
叫我多恩就行
Dorn. Just Dorn.
他要找你听电♥话♥
He's on the phone for you.
路易斯吗
Louis?
迪米特洛夫
Dimitrov.
在拉夫局长的办公室
In commissaire Laveaux's office.
这起事故是什么时候发生的
When did this accident happen?
前天晚上
Two nights ago.
一位司机发现岸堤下面有火光
Another motorist noticed a fire below the embankment.
然后报了警
And called it in.
等我到这时
By the time I got here,
大火已经吞噬掉了整台车
the fire brigade had the flames all out.
司机在哪
Where's the driver?
有一具尸体
There was a body.
已经烧变形了
It was burnt badly.
是女性吗
Was that a female?
老实说我连这都辨别不出了
I couldn't honestly even tell you that.
你把车牌拿走了吗
Did you take the licence plates?
本来就没有
There were none.
而且司机的身份证明也被烧掉了
And the driver's identification burnt up.
无法鉴别死者身份
The body is still unidentified.
这里有脚印
There are footprints!
我无法确定
I can't tell for sure,
但看上去有人徒步离开了
but it looks like someone walked away.
这里有具尸体 塞巴斯蒂安
There was a body, Sebastian.
不一定是她的
Not necessarily hers.
可恶 如果我带着设备
Dammit, if I had my equipment,
我们就能追踪了
we could use it to follow the traces.
接这个电♥话♥吗
Is this the phone?
我们基本准备好追踪那个电♥话♥了
We're almost ready to trap and trace that call.
他给我打电♥话♥了
He called me.
你认为他会在意自己被追踪吗
You think he cares about being traced?
还是那句话 我认为我们最好还是追踪一下
Still, I think we'd better trace it.
只要瑞贝卡和路易斯还在他手上
As long as he has Rebecca and Louis,
他就有优势
he has the upper hand.
谁都不要做任何
No one is to do anything
可能危及他们生命的事
that might jeopardize them.
你在这没有权力
You have no authority here.
也许吧
That may be so,
但是我向你保证你不会想跟我作对的
but I promise you I am not the man you want as an enemy.
我们完全不需要追踪那部电♥话♥
We won't need to trace the call anyway.
什么
What?
他想要面谈
He wants a meeting.
你怎么知道
How do you know--
真这样那他为什么要打电♥话♥ 长官
Why else would he call, sir?
这是他想要做的一场表演
This is a show he's putting on.
如果你能把手拿开
Now, if you'll take your hand away,
我会让他沉迷进他的表演
I will indulge him.
我是多恩
This is Dorn.
我很久前就想和你聊天了
I've wanted for quite some time to talk to you.
你可以往我的办公室打电♥话♥
You might have called my office.
电♥话♥黄页里可以查到
I'm in the telephone book.
我需要先得到你的关注
I needed to really get your attention first.
那么你得偿所愿了
Then you have it... fully.
地址已经发到
The address is popping up
克莱尔督察的手♥机♥上了
on Inspector Claire's cell phone now.
时间
When?
一小时后
One hour.
你知道他从哪得到你的手♥机♥号♥吗
Did you know he had your cell number?
不知道
No.
表演渐入高♥潮♥
It's more show.
他想在一小时后见我
He wants to meet me in an hour.
需要谁陪你一起去吗 长官
Would you like someone to come with you, sir?
不用 谢谢
No, thank you.
不过如果附近有支援小队那就好了
But I would appreciate a backup team nearby.
你能安排一下吗 局长
Do you think you might arrange that, Commissaire?
我会安排的
I'll see who I can spare.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你 莫罗
Thank you, Moreau.
剧集 | 纵横案线(2013) | 导航列表