剧集 | 纵横案线(2013) | 导航列表
I'll make a call.
你好 我是桑警司
Allo, bonjour, this is Detective San.
你有做过客户记录吗
Do you keep a record of your clients?
我们能过来了解下吗 现在可以吗
Can we come and see you? Now?
谢谢 我们稍后就到
Thank you. We'll be right there.
他们不仅建立了客户群
So, not only do they keep track of their customer base,
而且鞋子都是手工制♥作♥的
but the shoes are handmade.
对应客户的每只鞋子底部
There's a serial number in the sole of each shoe
都有一个序列号♥
that corresponds to the customer.
意味着我们能知道客户名字
Which means a name.
没错 商店要关门了
Yeah. The store's about to close,
但经理会等我们
but the manager's waiting for us.
走吧
Let's go.
你们三个在犯罪现场等路易斯
You three wait for Louis at the crime scene.
我们过去
We'll go.
伊娃 我想为火车上的事情向你道歉
Eva, I want to apologize for what happened on the train.
好警♥察♥通常都睡不好 长官
No good cop can sleep well, sir.
我是丹尼尔少校
Yeah. Major Daniel.
正如我所说 路易斯
Hey. Well, it's like I said, Louis.
他们对你安排的变动不太高兴
They're not happy with your change in assignment.
法国那边竭力反对
The French are up in arms.
法国哪边
Which French?
36.
拉夫 谢谢你 多恩
Laveaux. Thank you, Dorn.
能开快一点吗
Can you go faster, please?
出什么事了吗
Is there something wrong?
36生气了
36 is angry.
谁是36
Who's 36?
巴黎地区司法警♥察♥部
The Direction Regionale De Police Judiciaire De Paris.
我们称呼它"36"
We call it "36"
是借鉴了他们的总部地址
because of their headquarters' address,
和他们很强的领土意识
and they are very territorial.
但我们有授权
We have authorization, though.
我们有
We do.
但其他人没有 他们在那个公园
But the team doesn't, and they are in the park.
什么情况
What's going on?
一个小男孩在那儿发现了一只死去的狗
A young boy found a dead dog up there.
是只什么样的狗
What sort of dog was it?
安玛丽
Anne-Marie?
抱歉
Uh, sorry.
我们基本结束了 非常感谢
We're almost done here. Merci beaucoup.
现在可以复♥制♥整个犯罪现场了吗
So this entire crime scene can be reproduced now?
是的 以全息图像的形式
Yeah, in holographic form.
真难以置信
That's unbelievable.
我们首次使用它是一桩在锡藤森的案子
We first used it on a case in Sittensen,
在汉堡附近
near Hamburg.
亚洲三合会杀了很多老百姓
Asian triads killed a number of civilians
在一家中国餐馆内 是场大屠♥杀♥
in a Chinese restaurant, a massacre.
我们负责向陪审团展示
We were able to show the jury
每个射击手所在的确切位置
exactly where each of the shooters had been standing,
和那些被他们杀害的人
and who they actually killed.
-真是个了不起的工具 -确实
- That's an impressive toy. - Yeah.
我们甚至可以利用它发现
We could even use it to find any evidence
一开始被遗漏的证据
missed the first time.
你是说我们漏掉了什么吗
Are you saying we missed something?
没有 我是说
No, I meant--
你们是什么人
Who are you all?
我们是警♥察♥
We're police officers with--
-正在调查一起谋杀案 -调查
- We're investigating a murder-- - Investigating?
为什么会有三个外国警♥察♥
What the hell are three foreign officers doing
在一个巴黎的犯罪现场调查
inside a Parisian crime scene?
这个不太好解释清楚
Well, it's kind of hard to explain,
但丹尼尔少校会过来
but Major Daniel will be on his way to--
好 让他来总部领你们
Good. He can come collect you at headquarters.
什么
What?
还需要戴手铐吗
Will handcuffs be necessary?
到了
We're here.
你先进 我要待一会儿
Go ahead in. I need a minute.
一个人
Alone.
好
Okay.
反正他们也得花点时间查查
Probably take 'em a few minutes to look it up, anyway.
我马上就好
I just-- I just need a minute.
-没问题 别着急 -好
- No trouble. Take your time. - Alright.
有人吗
Hello?
安玛丽
Anne-Marie?
有人吗
Anybody here?
安玛丽
Anne-Marie!
安玛丽
Anne-Marie!
安玛丽
Anne-Marie!
我手♥机♥在哪儿
Where's my phone?
我手♥机♥在哪儿
Where's my phone?
快点 快点
Come on! Come on!
不
No!
巴黎报♥警♥电♥话♥
Paris emergency!
巴黎报♥警♥电♥话♥
Paris emergency...
17 17
17! 17... 17.
安静点
Keep it quiet.
-是他们的电♥话♥吗 -对 长官
- Are these their phones? - Yes, sir.
把通讯录复♥制♥出来
Copy their contact names.
怎么打开
How do you turn it on?
我希望你别动
I'd really rather you didn't.
我不是说旅行者一族的营地很臭
I didn't mean traveller camps smell.
笨蛋
Idiot.
我只是说 平常在营地里
I only meant that you living like that,
跟很多家族混居
living in a camp with a lot of other families,
你一定
you must've...
闻到过
come across
臭味
bad smells.
这算是道歉吗
Is this an apology?
应该是
It's meant to be.
你是独生女 对吗
You're an only child, right?
你这种人的父母
Parents like yours,
一般都是律师 议员
a solicitor and an M.P.,
他们不会多生孩子
they don't go in for a mess of kids.
你想说什么
What's your point?
你很俗气
You're a cliche.
我很自豪能在帕维长大
I'm proud I grew up Pavee.
四个兄弟 三个姐妹
Four brothers and three sisters,
我们连个外套都没有
and we didn't have jack...
但我们家族情深
but we had a family.
不 别按那个按钮
No! Don't press that button!
我还没把公园的图片导出来
I haven't downloaded the images from the park yet.
图片 我的犯罪现场的照片
Images? From my crime scene?
你的犯罪现场
Your crime scene?
-汤米 -他的犯罪现场
- Tommy. - His crime scene?
他们遗漏了手腕和大腿上的伤
They missed the wounds on the wrists and thighs.
怎么了 他们遗漏了溅到树上的血
What? They missed the blood spatters in the trees,
也遗漏了那只鞋
and they missed the shoe!
-鞋 -丹尼尔少校会解释的
- Shoe? - Major Daniel can explain.
丹尼尔少校
Major Daniel?
他应该提前知会我 但他没有
He was supposed to keep me informed. He didn't.
你生气不无道理
You have every right to be angry.
很抱歉 我们冒犯了您
I am deeply sorry we've offended you.
我们本该申请后再进入您的辖区
We should've asked your permission before we entered your jurisdiction,
但这只是个疏忽
but it was an oversight,
不是故意冒犯
not an intentional slight.
什么鞋
What shoe?
如果你们从犯罪现场拿走了证据
If you removed evidence from a crime scene,
我就必须带你们去见法官了
I'll have you all brought up in front of a judge.
你这么查我们
You went through us
就像新婚之夜查新娘是不是处♥女♥一样
like we was virgins on our wedding night.
剧集 | 纵横案线(2013) | 导航列表