剧集 | 纵横案线(2013) | 导航列表
It's in a small valley, Tommy.
农舍应该在中间
The farmhouse should be in the centre.
什么也没有
Nothing!
你要找到无线电塔
You're looking for a radio tower
附近有一个农舍
and a farmhouse nearby.
我没找到
I don't see it!
只有荒地 伙计们
I'm just seeing fields, mate.
汤米 氧气快没了
Tommy, the air is running out.
不 等等
No, wait, wait!
这里好像有东西
This might be something!
一定就是这里了
This must be it!
快放我下去
Send me down there now!
好了 我找到他了
All right. I have him.
还有呼吸 他没事
Yeah, he's breathing. He's good.
他找到他了
He's got him.
她会怎么样
What will happen to her?
她请得起好律师吗
Can she afford a good lawyer?
能请到最好的
The best.
那就好
Good.
她的所作所为不可宽恕
What she did is inexcusable...
但我也有责任
But I'm not blameless in it.
估计圣诞礼物就不用了吧
So I guess the christmas gift won't be necessary?
我只是开个玩笑
I was just joking about that.
不过 没关系
Still... I'm fine with it.
什么意思
What do you mean?
三万美元找回孩子太值了
$30,000 seems more than fair to get my son back.
我得...
I need to...
有好多要解释给他听
There's a lot to explain to him.
是啊
Yeah.
爸爸
Papa...
对不起
I'm sorry.
没关系
It's all right.
我不想忘记
I don't want to forget.
瑞贝卡
Rebecca...
我明白
I know.
我看到灯亮着
I saw the light.
进来
Come in.
请进
Come in, please.
坐
Sit.
你想知道吉诺维斯是不是又走了
You wanted to know if Genovese had left again?
是的
I did.
很多人都走了
A bunch of them left.
吉诺维斯 管♥理♥员♥ 老板
Genovese, the manager, the boss.
他们都匆匆离开了
They all left in a hurry.
永远不回来了吗
For good?
他们说几天后就回来
They said they'd be back in a few days,
但他们好像在为什么事情困扰
but something seemed to be bothering them.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
莎丽
Shari?
不要走
Don't go.
是的 是SB335
Yes. It's sb335.
是的 今晚很惨
Yes, I had a very bad night.
但是没关系 我拿到钱了
But it's okay, I have the money.
全部三万块钱
All 30,000 of it.
剧集 | 纵横案线(2013) | 导航列表