剧集 | 纵横案线(2013) | 导航列表
-什么 -电脑上的商标
- What? - The symbol on the laptop.
是苹果机还是个人电脑
Is it a Mac or a PC?
什么商标
What symbol?
伊娃 回头
Eva! Turn around!
想都别想
No!
站起来
Get up.
拿枪 拿枪
Get the gun! Get the gun!
画面消失了
She's gone.
伊娃
Eva...
马克西姆在哪
Where's Maxim?
箱子在哪
Where's the box?
无关紧要了
It doesn't matter.
无关紧要是什么意思
What do you mean, it doesn't matter?
我知道那是未经授权的
I knew it wasn't authorized.
我知道了 他们迟早也会知道
I knew and they'll know.
我们反正是死定了
We're all dead anyway.
那...
It...
无关紧要
Doesn't matter!
喂
Hello.
伊娃 你没事吧
Eva, are you all right?
是的 我 我没事
Yeah, I'm-- I'm all right.
但那个女的 卡提娅
But the lady, Katya...
她就有事了
She's not...
她死了
She's dead.
我应该还可以
I still might be able to use
通过电脑来定位他们 我再打给你
the laptops to locate them. I will call you.
探长 你该走了
Major. You need to get going.
-为什么 怎么... -赎金
- Why? What... - The ransom.
罗拉
Laure...
你说过在派对开始前要带我去跳舞的
You said you'd take me dancing before the party.
别忘了之后的派对
Don't forget the party after.
为什么...
Why...
今晚你值得拥有 宝贝
You deserve tonight, baby.
你为什么要这么做
Why did you do this?
他以为是他女友干的
He thinks his girlfriend did this.
那又如何
So what?
他像其他人一样心碎了
His heart breaks like everyone else's.
这话居然也会出自你口
Did you really just say that?
闭嘴
Shut up.
你怎么想出来的
Where did that come from?
有时候我真的很讨厌你
Sometimes, I hate you.
"他像其他人一样心碎了"
"His heart breaks like everyone else's!"
小心点 探长
Be careful out there, Major.
好的
Okay.
我希望我能表达
I wish I could show you
我对你们所付出的努力有多感激
how much I appreciate what you are all doing.
要感激就在圣诞节意思意思吧
A bonus at christmastime wouldn't be turned down.
我会记住的
I'll remember that.
怎么了 反正我已经不是警♥察♥了
What? I'm not a cop anymore.
不 不 我只是...
Uh, no. No, no. I just, um...
我得给你看些东西
I need to show you something.
多恩
Dorn.
路易斯
Louis.
我不知道 多恩
I don't know, Dorn.
你不知道
You don't know?
我看不出它们有没有联♥系♥
I can't tell if it's connected or not.
他说没有
He says it's not.
你问过他了
You asked him?
套了下话
Not directly.
我现在正在处理一个案子
Listen, I am in the middle of something now.
我觉得你不应该在
I don't think you should go to Russia
我们确认迪米特洛夫是否知情前
until we can be certain
就贸然前往俄♥国♥
Dimitrov doesn't know.
是啊 你说得对
Right. Good idea.
谢谢 路易斯
Thank you, Louis.
我要订一辆出租车
我马上就退房♥了
迪米特洛夫
我想你是对的
I think you're right.
我们该怎么做
What should we do about it?
按兵不动
Nothin'...
暂时
yet.
有人在看这个视频吗
Is someone watching this?
有人吗
Anyone?
一个都没有吗
Someone?
看了你也没法回答 是吧
It's not like you could answer, right?
但我得跟我爸妈说几句话
But I need to say something to my parents.
你对罗拉的看法是对的 妈妈
You were right about Laure, mom.
都是因为她
It's all because of her.
我竟然傻到以为真会有人喜欢我这个人
I was stupid to believe anyone could like me for me.
但我在想 我自己 你 还有爸
But I've been thinking about me and you and dad.
为什么我们总是在生气
Why were we always so angry?
你生爸爸的气
You mad at dad...
爸爸生我的气 我生所有人的气
Dad mad at me, me mad at everybody.
全家人都一直在生气
The whole house was angry all the time.
我讨厌这样
I hated it.
而现在 说老实话...
And, right now, honestly...
我记不得到底为什么会这样了
I can't remember why it was like that.
生气一点用也没有
It's no use to be mad.
我现在唯一想做的就是回家和你们团圆
All I want to do is go home and be together.
坚持住 儿子
Be strong, son.
我们就来救你了
Help is coming.
跟我爸妈说 我很抱歉
Tell my parents I'm sorry...
还有 我会想他们的
and I'm going to miss them.
我连上了 那间空房♥间
I have it, the empty room.
我要到哪里去找马克西姆
Where do I find Maxim?
汤米 目标开始移♥动♥
Tommy, the target is on the move.
我看到了 探长 往北
I have it, Major. North.
在他打电♥话♥前
Stay as far back as you can
尽可能保持距离
until he makes the call.
我们得让他们更换氧气瓶
We need them to change that tank over.
克劳德队长和他的手下会从地面进行追踪
Captain Geroux and his men will track it from the ground.
别把钱跟丢了
Don't lose that money.
没问题 头儿
You got it, boss.
马克西姆只剩五分钟的氧气了
Maxim has only five minutes of air left.
快看 房♥间
Look! The room!
你不用小声说话
You don't need to whisper.
这里的连线是单向的
It's a one-way connection.
他们不知道我们能看见他们
They don't know we can see them.
成功了 成功了 成功了 玛莎
Yes, yes, yes, yes! Masha!
"玛莎" 他叫了她的名字
"Masha"? He named her.
是的 是的
Yeah. Yeah.
他拿到赎金了
He's got the money.
他拿到赎金了
He's got the money!
去把氧气瓶换一下
Go and change the air tanks.
我通知他们可以来接他了
I'll tell them that they can pick him up.
你能把他们的面部分离出来吗
Can you isolate those faces?
正在用人脸识别软件扫描
Running them through facial recognition software now.
快点 快点
Come on, come on.
-他们已经更换了氧气瓶 -快啊
- I think they've changed the tanks over. - Come on.
接电♥话♥ 快接电♥话♥啊
Pick up. Pick up. Pick up. Pick up. Pick up. Pick up!
卡提娅接不了电♥话♥了
Katya's not going to answer.
说啊 告诉我们你在哪里
Come on! Tell us where you are!
接电♥话♥啊 你死哪去了
Pick up! Where the hell are you?
找到了 这个男的叫
Okay, the male is named--
快接电♥话♥
Pick up!
怎么回事
What the...
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
不行 你必须要找到他
No. You have to find him!
-只有三个小时了 -他们在追踪赎金
- He has only three hours! - They're following the money!
你们必须要找到他
You have to!
天啊 他们不知道 不知道他在哪
剧集 | 纵横案线(2013) | 导航列表