剧集 | 纵横案线(2013) | 导航列表
去克鲁德公园犯罪现场
to the Parc de Saint-cloud crime scene.
塞巴斯蒂安也一起去 用上你的新装备
Sebastian, go as well, and use your new equipment.
好的 长官
Very good, sir.
我们应该能在傍晚
We should be able to join you all
和你们在巴黎汇合 好吗
in paris by nightfall. All right?
车票 卡尔·希克曼
有我名字的车票都弄好了
Got a ticket in my name?
很自信我会参加啊
Pretty confident I'd join up.
伊娃 你和我一起
Eva, you're with me.
好的
Okay.
你用了多少的量
How much of that do you take?
我照说明用的
I follow the directions.
我们能相信你用过那玩意儿的大脑吗
Can we trust your brain on that?
要我就不会信
I probably wouldn't.
来一杯
Drink?
不了
No.
爱尔兰人不喝酒
Irishman refuses a drink.
真是奇闻
Alert the media.
一个自大的美国人
A cocky American.
谁又见过
Who saw that coming?
威士忌吗
Whisky?
六欧
Six euros.
你上一场比赛赢了多少
How much did you win in your last fight?
还是只是斗殴
Or was it just a feud thing?
这就是你让我印象深刻的方法吗
This your way of impressing me?
你以为我会吓得浑身颤抖
You reckon I'll go all chilly
只因为你推理出我打了场无手套拳击赛
'cause you deduced I bare-knuckle fight?
断过五十一次
Broken 51 times,
长得都畸形了
grew back wanky.
是人都能看的出来
Anyone can see it.
要变成这样原因也不太多
Not too many ways that happens,
不戴手套的情况下打东西
past punching things without gloves on.
我不太体面的爱尔兰背景
My less-than-posh Irish background
指向了无手套拳击赛
points to bare-knuckle clan fighting,
我健在的帅气脸孔说明我经常赢
And my still-pretty face says I usually win.
你没比我聪明到哪儿去 超级警探
You're no smarter than me, super-detective.
你是个易怒的家伙 汤米
You're an angry guy, Tommy.
这会成为你前进的绊脚石
That's gonna get in your way.
你是说你不易怒吗
You saying you're not angry?
我是说世界上你最不想变成的人
I'm saying the last person in the world
那就是我
you want to end up like is me.
国际刑事法庭 海牙
路易斯
Louis.
维多利亚中士 来自罗马的中♥央♥安♥全♥部♥队
Sergeant Vittoria of the N.O.C.S. in Rome.
这位是
This is...
米切尔·莱赫尼亚·多恩
Mikael Lechnya Dorn.
我很荣幸 长官
I'm honoured, Sir.
我听说过您在
I know of your work
国际刑事法♥院♥做的事
with the International Criminal Court.
长官
"Sir?"
叫我多恩 多恩就行
I'm Dorn. Just dorn.
他们不认可你的队伍
They refused to sanction your team.
什么
What?
我警告过你 路易斯
I warned you, Louis.
我也无能为力
My hands are pretty much tied.
在这里工作的那些人 都很谨慎
They're very cautious, those men in there.
他们不追名 不逐利 无欲无求
They don't seek fame, money, ambition.
他们无法被收买♥♥
They're incorruptible,
也就是说很难跟他们做交易
which means it's very difficult to make a deal with them.
他们给出拒绝的原因了吗
Did they give a reason for refusal?
给了 他们担心
Yeah. They're concerned that
这将会是 或看起来像是
they would be, or would appear to be,
侵犯主♥权♥国的权力
usurping the power of sovereign states.
我并不需要权力 我只想完成我的工作
I'm not asking for power, I just want to do my job.
那你得想个别的方法来完成你的工作
You're going to have to find another way to do your job.
我不明白
I don't understand.
法♥院♥的工作是很复杂的
The workings of the court are very complicated--
不是说他们
Not them.
是你
You.
我不明白你
I don't understand you.
什么意思
I beg your pardon?
我以前读过一篇你写的文章
I read something you wrote once,
是一份关于科索沃的报告
in a report on Kosovo.
失踪的塞尔维亚人的母亲和妻子们
"The mothers and wives of missing Serbs
不断祈祷她们的至爱能被找到
are begging for their loved ones to be found,
但她们的祷告永远无法实现
but they never will be.
这座法♥院♥是
This court is--"
是她们唯一的希望
"...Is the only place for them to turn.
我们哀悼
We weep
为那些被世界遗弃的人们
for those no one else weeps for."
没错
Exactly.
四名女性在四个不同的国家里
Four women have been butchered by the same man
被同一凶手残忍♥杀害
in four different countries.
这名凶手永远不会被捕获
That man will never be caught
因为罗马当局
because the authorities in Rome
不与都柏林联♥系♥ 都柏林不与巴黎联♥系♥
don't talk to Dublin, who don't talk to Paris,
巴黎又不与伦敦联♥系♥
who don't talk to London.
这不是他们的错
I mean, it's not their fault,
但情况一直如此
but that's the way it worked
直到丹尼尔少校将我们召集在一起
until Major Daniel brought us together.
也许有一天 我们不再需要
Maybe one day, we won't need it,
但现在
but right now,
这座法♥院♥是这些受害女性
this court is the only place
唯一可依靠的地方
for these women to turn.
没人会为她们流泪
No one else weeps for them.
没人
No one.
我们改日再议
We're adjourned.
这是一项正在发生的
It's a crime of aggression
有计划 跨国界的侵略罪行
that is ongoing, systematic and cross-border.
这正在国际刑事法♥院♥的管辖范围内
This is exactly what the I.C.C. does.
抱歉
Sorry.
没关系
No. It's fine.
哪有男人不喜欢听女人夸奖他的才华
What man doesn't like a woman to tell him how brilliant he is?
做好出发的准备
Get ready to travel.
-你确定吗 -当然
- Are you sure? - Absolutely. Yeah.
海牙
巴黎
海牙国际刑事法♥院♥的队伍吗
I.C.C. team from the Hague?
-你好[法语] -你好
- Ca va? - Ca va.
丹尼尔少校说两辆车应该能坐下
Major Daniel said two cars would be sufficient.
就在那边
C'est les deux-la.
-好的 -好
- Okay. - D'accord.
-谢谢 莫罗警探 -不客气
- Merci, Detective Moreau. - Avec plaisir.
服务真不错
That's service.
国际刑事法♥院♥的队伍
I.C.C. team?
我都不知道我们还有名字
I didn't know we had a name.
就好像我们是正义者联盟之类的
It's like we're the Justice League or something.
正义者联盟
"Justice League?"
是一部美国漫画
It's an American comic book
讲一个由超级英雄组成的队伍
about a team of super-heroes.
你们怎么会不知道
How do you not know that?
你们小时候都看些什么书
What did you read when you were kids?
-传记 -百科全书
- Biographies. - Encyclopedias.
给成年人看的书
Things with grown-up words.
看来我拿到的课本
Guess I didn't get the same books
跟你们这些切尔滕纳姆女孩们不一样
as you Cheltenham girls' school lot.
应该是切尔滕纳姆淑女们
Cheltenham "ladies", actually.
好吧 淑女们 对吗
All right, ladies, is it?
犯罪现场见
We'll see you at the crime scene.
汤米
Tommy!
我来开车
Hey, I drive.
成熟点吧
Oh, grow up.
剧集 | 纵横案线(2013) | 导航列表