剧集 | 纵横案线(2013) | 导航列表
你跟他们说要给我
you tell them to give me...
主要用于解救麻醉性镇痛药急性中毒
我需要纳洛酮
I need narcan!
好的 没问题
Okay, man, all right...
希克曼 撑住
Hickman, hold on!
没有他的踪迹吗
No sign of him?
没有
None.
不过他的车在车♥库♥里
His car is in the garage, though.
也就是说他回来过
So he was here.
他在查什么案子
What was he working on?
路易斯 不 这不是冲他来的
Louis? No, this wasn't him.
你说什么
I'm sorry?
是跟我查的案子有关
This was something I was working on.
显然这事已经失控了
Something that appears to be out of control.
你能解释一下吗
Would you care to explain?
不 不能跟你说
No, not to you.
当路易斯还在巴黎地区司法警♥察♥部的时候
When louis was still with the 36,
他办过一起很大的毒品案子
he was working on a very large drug case.
记得有几个人被捕吗
There were some arrests?
我记不
Not that I--
是的 从阿富汗运来的海♥洛♥因♥罂粟
Yes. Heroin poppies from Afghanistan.
好像抓了三十个人
There were maybe 30 arrests made.
你对那个案子很了解
You know the investigation very well?
我没办过那案子
I didn't work on it.
你知道有谁办过吗
Is there someone around who did?
那人已经不再出外勤了
Doesn't work in the field anymore.
我去哪里能找到他
Well, where can I find him?
是位女警官
Her.
她在办公室工作
At the office.
那案子之后没多久她就转做文职了
She was made a clerk not long after.
还记得你第一次想要亲我的时候吗
Remember the first time you tried to kiss me?
我把脸转过去了
I turned away.
我当时也很想亲你
I wanted you so bad,
但是
but...
现在
this...
现在 我很抱歉
this... I'm so sorry.
每个女人
Everything,
每个女人只要一跟我好
every woman I ever get close to...
就会受到伤害
gets hurt.
你一定要好起来
Please get better.
你好了才能原谅我
Get better and forgive me.
你来了
There he is.
感觉好点了吗
You feeling better?
糟透了
Couldn't feel too much worse.
看来你也好不到哪去
Looks like you could say the same.
不用担心
Ah, no worries.
我的命很硬
I've got a hard head.
就像他一样
Just like him.
他醒来过吗
Has he woken up yet?
连眼都没眨过
Not a peep.
你把他打得不轻
You gave him a good concussion.
那是子弹的功劳
.45'll do that.
能告诉我他是谁吗
Wanna tell me who he is?
他经营一个贩卖♥♥集团
He runs a trafficking ring.
贩卖♥♥毒品
Drugs?
是贩卖♥♥人口
People...
贩卖♥♥小孩
Kids.
人♥渣♥
Bastard.
他们利用环游各地的游乐场
They used the carnival.
从一个地方拐骗小孩
Snatch a kid in one area,
然后通过游乐场网络运送
put him through the carnie network,
一天之内小孩就被运到了别的国家
kid's out of the country in a day.
哪个国家
What country?
世界各地 欧洲
All over. Europe...
亚洲
Asia...
北美洲
North America.
我的手就是他弄的
He's who did this.
你真应该杀了他
Should have killed him.
他活着更好
It's good that he lived.
我有很多问题要问他
I got a lot of questions for him.
我想要跟探长汇报现在的情况
I'm trying to update the Major,
但是我找不到他
but I can't get ahold of him.
别麻烦了 我昨天已经辞职了
Don't bother, I quit yesterday.
你是辞职了 但我没有
Yeah, but I didn't.
我射中了一个人 还暴打了另一个人
And I shot a bloke and beat up another one.
暴打
Beat him up?
好吧 多亏她射中了那个人的膝盖
Yeah, well, until she came in and shot him in the knee.
反正写报告是免不了了
Still, that's gonna mean paperwork
这事肯定得写进去
somewhere down the line.
那就祝你好运了
Well, good luck with that.
不过 有点奇怪
It's weird, though.
先是安玛丽失踪 现在探长也失踪了
First, Anne-Marie, now the Major.
还是没有她的消息吗
No word on her?
没有
No.
伊娃和塞巴斯蒂安翻过她的文件
Eva and Sebastian went through all her files,
然后去了加莱
then they went to Calais.
我刚跟他们通过电♥话♥ 还是没有线索
I just talked to them, but... nothing.
他们正在回来的路上
They're on their way back now.
我能问你点事吗
Can I ask you something?
当然
Of course.
你的文件里都有些什么
What kind of things were in your files?
你说什么
Excuse me?
除了扫描生成器
I mean, not the scangen,
你跟我说过还有一些私人的资料
but you told me that you also have personal stuff, too.
非常私人
Very.
比如说呢
Like what?
我认为私人文件很好地总结了里面是什么
Well, I think the word "Personal" sums it up nicely.
抱歉我只是好奇而已
Okay, sorry. I was just curious.
女人嘛
I'm a woman.
怎么搞的
Aw, what the hell?
犯罪小组总部 巴黎
这位警官保留的记录还挺可观的
This officer has quite an impressive record.
同时也存在一些问题
There were also problems.
她为什么被除名了
Why was she removed from the field?
作风问题
Sex.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我曾和一名长官偷♥情♥
I had an affair with a superior.
她被派去做文职以遮掩部门的丑闻
She was made a clerk to safe the unit embarrassment.
那名长官被怎么处置了
And what happened to the superior?
他升职了
He was promoted.
如果可能的话 我需要你的帮助
Well, be that as it may, I need your help.
我的帮助
My help?
我来自国际刑事法♥院♥
I'm from the ICC,
我正在找一个人
and I'm looking for a man
他可能正处于极度危险之中
who may be in grave danger,
这个人曾和你共过事
a man with whom you worked at one time.
谁
Who?
路易斯·丹尼尔
Louis Daniel.
他和他的妻子
He and his wife
似乎都失踪了
appear to be missing.
似乎
Appear to be?
他们俩也许遇上了什么麻烦
They both may be in trouble,
或者是他的妻子失踪了
or she is missing,
而他正试图找到她
and he's trying to find her,
也可能他们都躲在什么地方
or they're both in hiding somewhere,
但我可没那么多时间去搞清楚
but I don't believe I have the luxury of waiting to find out.
谁要追杀他
Who would be after him?
你和他曾经一起调查过的人
A man that you apparently helped him with an investigation of.
亚历山大·迪米特洛夫
Alexander Dimitrov?
正是
Exactly.
那你说的没错
Then you're right.
剧集 | 纵横案线(2013) | 导航列表