剧集 | 纵横案线(2013) | 导航列表
重复 找到安玛丽 她安全了
Repeat. We have Anne-Marie. She's safe.
她还活着
She's alive!
席安娜
Sienna!
抱歉
Sorry.
没看到他 我没看到他
Didn't see him... I didn't see him...
警官受伤 警官受伤 快来帮我
Officer down! Officer down! Help me now!
安玛丽
Anne-Marie...
她没事 她没事
She's fine, she's fine.
她安全了 很安全了
She's safe. She's safe.
快来人啊
Help me!
我们很棒 我们做的很棒
We did good. We did good.
别说话 你会没事的
Shh, don't talk now. Just shush. You'll be fine.
告诉他们 我做的还好吧
Tell them... I did good?
你太棒了 你棒极了
You did so good. You did amazing.
不 不
No, no, no, no, no!
不 等等 不要死
No. Wait, wait, wait!
席安娜
Sienna!
汤米
Tommy!
他刺伤了她 不知道从哪出来的
He stabbed her! He came from nowhere.
我什么都来不及做
I couldn't do anything!
他去哪儿了
Where did he go?
汤米 他去哪儿了
Tommy! Where did he go?
那边 他去了那边
That way! He went that way!
-呆在这 -我要宰了他
- Stay here. - I'm gonna kill him!
别让她一个人呆着
Do not leave her alone!
席安娜 席安娜
Sienna... Sienna! Sienna?
安妮·威尔霍伊特
Anne Wilhoit.
28年前被发现死于中♥央♥公园
Found 28 years ago in central park.
有人追杀她 并用刀刺了数百下
Someone chased her and stabbed her over a hundred times.
你一点也不了解她
You don't know anything about her.
没法证明是你干的
They could never prove it was you.
你是主要嫌疑人 但无法结案
You were the prime suspect, they just couldn't close it.
我为什么要杀我妈呢
Why would I kill my mother?
你这样的人为什么要杀自己的母亲呢
Why do guys like you ever kill their mothers?
她责骂你
She belittled you
让你打扫房♥间 催你写作业
and made you clean your room, do your homework.
你完了 手不要动
You're done now. Don't move your hands.
我是美国外交团成员
I'm a member of the United States diplomatic corps.
把手放到头顶
Put your hands on top of your head.
我有豁免权 我要求见
I have immunity! I demand to see--
-大使 -手放到头顶上
- the ambassador! - Hands on top of your head!
不把子弹上膛吗
You don't keep one in the pipe?
那样太挤了
They jam too much that way.
我在巴黎公园见过你
I saw you in the Paris park!
你是个跛子吧
You're a cripple, aren't you?
该死
Damn!
她愿意被叫做安妮 而不是安
She liked to be called "Annie," not Anne.
我讨厌这样
I hated that.
什么样的母亲叫自己安妮
What kind of mother calls herself "Annie"?
太奇怪了
It's so inappropriate.
有时
Sometimes,
杀人都不能让他们闭嘴
even killing someone doesn't shut them up.
替我向她问声好 如何
You say hello to her for me, would ya?
给我吧
Let me take it.
是我开枪的
I took the shot.
是我开枪的
I took the shot.
安玛丽 等我们处理完这里
Anne-Marie, we'll come by the hospital
会去医院看你的
when we finish here.
谢谢你 少校
Thank you, Major.
不用陪我了 我很好
You don't have to be here I'm okay.
你知道他是美国人吗
Did you know he was an American?
所以你才需要我
Is that why you needed me?
避免引发国际冲突
To avoid the international incident?
世上只有一个人能查清♥真♥♥相♥
Only one person in the world could've figured it out.
谢谢你
Thank you.
希克曼
Hickman?
希克曼
Hickman!
你能来陪我吗
Would you come with me?
当然
Absolutely.
乔治说过你回来了
George said you were back.
请 请进
Please. Please. Come in.
抱歉这里很乱
Sorry about the mess.
听着 你向我打听的这个人
Listen. The man you asked me about?
菲利普·吉诺维斯
Phillip Genovese?
怎么
Yeah?
他也回来了
He's back, too.
他有带孩子吗
Did he have any kids with him?
我没看见 这次没有
I didn't see any. Not this time.
他还是呆在那辆拖车里吗
Is he staying in the same trailer?
一直如此
Always.
这是他干的吗
Did he do this to you?
他是从纽约来的吗
Is he the one from New York?
你追捕的那个人
The one you were chasing?
我就知道像你这样的人
I knew a man like you doesn't just
不可能突然出现来捡垃圾
show up one day to clean garbage.
我这样的人
A man like me?
有影响力的男人
A man of substance.
捡垃圾可是我的特长
Cleaning up garbage is something I've always been good at.
像吉诺维斯这样的垃圾吗
Garbage like Genovese?
确实是这样
Just like that.
你会为了这个杀了他吗
Are you going to kill him for it?
不 不会为这个
No. Not for this.
我还没为你那天来替我说话谢谢你呢
I never thanked you properly for coming to my defense the other day.
不必
Not necessary.
你确定
Are you sure?
我确定
I'm sure.
我这辈子总这样
Story of my life.
你的队伍很不低调
They're not very subtle, your team.
照片 头条
Pictures, headlines...
到处都是
Everything, everywhere.
一位美国外交官
An American diplomat
被一名前美国警♥察♥枪杀
shot and killed by a former American policeman.
真该庆幸你有他
Lucky you had him with you.
庆幸 是啊 非常庆幸
Lucky. Yes. Very.
路易斯 你都设计好了吧
You think of everything, don't you, Louis?
没打开过
It's unopened.
我看得出来
I can see that.
你问过我瑞贝卡的事
You asked me about Rebecca.
她状态很不好
She's not good, you know.
我们不可能
We may never be...
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
回家吧 路易斯
Go home, Louis.
陪着她
Be with her.
在一起
Be together.
剧集 | 纵横案线(2013) | 导航列表