剧集 | 纵横案线(2013) | 导航列表
Um... we can do it together.
不
No.
没关系 没事的
It's all right. It's all right.
不
No.
有事
It's not all right.
永远都会有问题
It'll never be all right.
塞巴斯蒂安
Sebastian.
不 没事 我在...
No. No, no. I was...
有什么事
What can I do for you?
抱歉
Excuse me.
维多利亚警长
Sergeant Vittoria.
干杯 伙计
Cheers, mate.
给你
There.
干了吧
Get that into you.
来电 路易斯
为什么老天爷这么恨我
Why does the lord hate me?
希克曼警探
Detective Hickman?
这位是克劳德·克鲁队长
Captain Claude Geroux.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
认识您很荣幸 长官 久仰大名
Pleasure to meet you, Sir. I've heard a lot about you.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
重逢的感觉如何
How was the reunion?
他们都不知所措
They're overwhelmed.
正常反应 我能用下你的手♥机♥吗
Anybody would be. Can I see your phone?
把弹壳的照片发给塞巴斯蒂安去分♥析♥一下
Get this photo of that casing to Sebastian to analyze.
他们都中了两枪
They're all double-tapped.
一枪把他们打倒 一枪爆头
One shot centre-mass, one in the head.
非常肆无忌惮
It's extremely brazen.
夜店挤满了人
The club was packed.
他们根本不担心目击者能认出他们的长相
They didn't worry about witnesses describing them.
如果事情发生得迅速又残暴
Well, if something is fast and brutal,
没人会记得细节
nobody remembers any details.
纽约的黑社会就是这么干的
It's how the mob works in New York.
这些杀手的手法非常专业
These kills were definitely professional.
再一杯啤酒 我就能带着
One more pint, I'll be home free
我离开都柏林后遇到的
with the most beautiful bird
最正点的小妞回家了
I've seen since I left Dublin.
我都不知道你有过女朋友
I didn't know you had a girlfriend.
关于我 你不知道的事还多着呢
There's a lot you don't know about me.
真的吗
Really?
周六晚上你在哪儿
Where were you on a Saturday night?
关于我 你不知道的事也多着呢
There's a lot you don't know about me, either.
在健身房♥
In the gym.
很敬业嘛 真性感
Dedication. That's hot.
长7.62毫米 铅芯
7.62, lead ore.
俄♥国♥人设计 保加利亚制♥造♥
It's Russian, but manufactured in Bulgaria.
-相当少见 -俄♥罗♥斯♥人
- Fairly rare. - Russian?
什么案子
What's the case?
夏纳绑♥架♥案
Kidnapping in Cannes.
受害者叫马克西姆·马丽安斯基
The victim's called Maxim Marianski.
他爸爸是俄♥罗♥斯♥富豪
His father's a Russian billionaire.
双连发开枪是一种军事战术
Double-tap kills are a military tactic.
很多俄♥罗♥斯♥军人都变节了
A lot of Russian military went bad,
而且他们不喜欢新富
and they don't like the new rich.
也许和这有关联
There could be a connection there.
可以算是跨国境犯罪吗
Is that enough to make it cross-border?
用这理由来争取案子
To ask for the case?
就我们目前所知
The crime itself is only within France...
犯罪仅发生在法国境内
as far as we know.
但在佛罗伦萨有一起类似案件
But... we have a similar Florence case.
近期及未破暴♥力♥犯罪 佛罗伦萨
是的 我记得
Oh, yeah. I remember that.
受害者是有钱人 保镖被迅速搞定
Rich victim, blitz attack on security,
双连发开枪杀人只需7点62秒
double-tap kills with 7.62s...
近期及未破暴♥力♥犯罪 佛罗伦萨
看起来确实像是同一团伙作案
Sure looks like the same team did both.
我打电♥话♥给多恩
I'll call Dorn.
塞巴斯蒂安 拿好你的装备
Sebastian, get your equipment.
我们都要去法国南部
We are all going to the south of France.
在直升机停机坪接我 拜拜
Pick me up in a chopper at the heliport. Bye.
有男人周六晚上邀请我
Wow... A man asking me to the south of France
去法国南部
on a Saturday night?
这么说听起来更吸引人
You would think that would sound sexier.
安玛丽和希克曼已经在那儿了
Anne-Marie and Hickman were already there...
一起在那了
together.
我儿子在哪儿
Where is my son?
我要找里面的负责人
I need to speak to someone there!
怎么回事
What's going on?
-受害人的妈妈来了 -我要见我儿子
- The victim's mother is here. - I need to see my son!
他们让她进入犯罪现场
They let her into the crime scene?
你们麻烦大了
You're gonna be in big trouble!
在夏纳 没人能对凯若琳·马丽安斯基说不
In Cannes, no one refuses Caroline Marianski anything.
拜托 有人知道我儿子在哪儿吗
Hey! Please! Does anyone know where my son is?
是马丽安斯基夫人吗
Madame Marianski?
是的
Yes.
-我是克鲁队长 -你好
- I'm Captain Geroux. - Hi.
我们找个安静点的地方好吗
Shall we find some privacy?
受害人的父亲 列弗·马丽安斯基
Victim's father, Lev Marianski,
是世界上最富有的人之一
is one of the richest men in the world.
他刚到
He's just arrived.
他的钱从哪儿来的
Where does his money come from?
最初在经济衰退后做黑市交易
Well, initially, black market, after the fall,
近十年里更多的是正经的生意
but he went much more mainstream in the last decade.
旗下拥有科技公♥司♥ 财务公♥司♥
He has tech companies, financial companies,
一系列的高档商店
a string of high-end stores,
甚至在意大利拥有一支足球队[或橄榄球]
even owns a football team in Italy...
还是一支永远都赢不回点差的球队
A team that never covers the point spread, by the way.
赌赛中设定的强队与弱队的分数差
英式足球有点差的吗
Soccer has a spread?
那叫美式橄榄球
It's called "football."
管它叫什么
Yeah, whatever it's called,
比赛中 在没人进球的情况下
how do you figure a point spread in a game
点差是怎么算的呢
where nobody ever scores any points?
总有人进球 不然我也不会有这么多
Well, someone scores, or I wouldn't have so ma--
总之 我们十五分钟后到
Anyway. We are 15 minutes out.
马丽安斯基夫人
Madame Marianski--
叫我佩尔蒂埃
It's Pelletier.
我们三年前就离婚了
We divorced three years ago,
在法律允许的那一刻起
and I took back my maiden name
我就用回娘家姓了
the moment I legally could.
你们到底是什么人
Who are you people again?
我们为国际刑事法♥院♥工作
We work out of the International Criminal Court.
处理绑♥架♥案吗
Handling kidnappings?
处理跨境罪案
Well, handling cross-border crimes.
我不懂
I don't understand.
他们带着他越境了吗
They took him across a border?
没有 夫人
No, madame.
佛罗伦萨有一起类似的绑♥架♥案
There was a similar kidnapping in Florence,
几个月以前
several months ago.
这么说这是职业的犯罪团伙了
So this is a professional group?
那些绑匪
The kidnappers?
看起来是这样
It appears so.
所有的绑♥架♥案不都是职业的吗
All kidnappings are professional, aren't they?
除非是父母自己做的
Unless the parents do it.
听着
Look.
如果你要调查我 就去查
If you want to investigate me, investigate me.
在那之前 你打算怎么找回我儿子
Until then, what are you doing to find my son?
先生 看看你的周围
Sir, look around you.
几乎区里所有警♥察♥都在这了
Almost every officer in the region is here.
站在一起 什么也不做吗
Standing around, doing nothing?
在勒索绑♥架♥案中
In a ransom kidnapping,
通常要等待绑匪进一步的联♥系♥
you generally need to wait for further contact.
要等多久呢
剧集 | 纵横案线(2013) | 导航列表