剧集 | 纵横案线(2013) | 导航列表
但你要弄清楚
but I need you to understand
这不是观众互动节目
this is not an audience-participation sport.
不 不 别开枪 别开枪
No! No, no, don't shoot! Don't shoot!
他们在我身上绑了炸♥弹♥
They put a bomb on me!
别开枪 他们在我身上绑了炸♥弹♥
Don't shoot! They put a bomb on me!
别开枪
Don't shoot!
明白了吗
Am I making myself clear now,
废手约翰·韦恩
John Wayne with the crippled hand?
在那个露台上安排一个狙击手
Okay, I want a sniper on that balcony.
那边也来一个 还有那个房♥顶
I want one on that balcony, I want one on that roof.
他们为什么要杀了斯图普先生
Why did they kill Mr. Stoop?
他都把金库钥匙给他们了
He gave them the vault key.
他们似乎是想作秀
They seem to want a show.
为什么
Why?
我不知道
I don't know.
这下把警♥察♥都招来了
Now that woke the cops up.
我在监控他们的无线电
I'm monitoring their frequencies.
好样的
Good.
刺猪先生 准备开门
Mr. Pig, prep the doors.
猛虎先生 上楼
Mr. Tiger, head upstairs,
劳驾了
if you please.
就是那里
Right there.
你确定吗
You're sure?
确定
Yeah. Completely.
他们去了保险库
They in the vault?
确实是在那边
Yeah, it's the right area.
需要开钻吗
They need to drill?
一枪一个摄像头
Each camera, one shot.
那个人枪法不错
Guy's good.
不错
Good?
能打到那么小的摄像头 那个人很厉害了
To hit those little cameras, the guy's excellent.
但就抢个银行
Yeah, but why shoot the camera
为什么戴着面具
for a simple robbery
还要打坏摄像头
when you're wearing a mask?
暂停
Back that up.
他是"别扭开枪"
He's shooting goofy-foot.
"别扭开枪"是什么
What's "Goofy-foot?"
他是左撇子 却是右撇子的站位
Well, left-handed, but standing like a righty.
看到没
You see?
那只脚不该在前面
The wrong foot's in the front.
没人那样开枪
Nobody shoots like that.
他们有充足的时间把那里洗劫一空后离开
They have more than enough time to rob the place and get out.
他们看上去一点也不急
They don't seem to be in a hurry.
银行抢劫犯平均进出银行的时间是六分钟
Bank robberies average six minutes between passing of note to an escape.
这帮人已经进去有十分钟了
These guys have been inside for almost 10.
他们的车已经被警方控制了
Their van is already in police custody,
即使出来
so even if they do come out,
也是束手就擒
they're not going to go anywhere.
除非他们不打算
Unless they don't plan
从前门走
to come out the front door.
计划这种事首先要找的
The first thing you look for when you plan these things
就是出口
is a way out.
难道不是吗
I mean, wouldn't you?
据我所知 现在他们没有出口
As far as I can tell, they don't have one.
可能这正是
Well, yeah, that's maybe
他们不想让我们看到的
exactly what they don't want us to see.
他们要怎么逃出去
How they're going to escape.
我就是这个意思
That's what I mean.
希克曼说
Yeah, and Hickman said
他们带了很多设备进银行
that they brought a lot of equipment into the bank.
我去调城市记录
I'll pull city records
看看有没有什么隐藏的出口
to see if there are any points of hidden egress.
塞巴斯蒂安 希克曼的手♥机♥
Sebastian... Hickman's phone?
已经坏了 永久性的
It's not working. Permanently.
你的手是怎么回事
What happened to your hand?
意外
Accident.
野狼没跟你们说
Didn't Wolf tell you
让你们闭嘴吗
to shut the hell up?
你老大说了算
Whatever your boss says.
他不是老大
He ain't my boss.
好吧
Oh. Okay.
刺猪
Pig?
你那边没事吧
You okay there?
没事没事 不用担心
Yeah, yeah, yeah, no worries.
我可以搞定
I've got it.
你想让我把你那只手搞的更残吗
Do you want me to cripple that hand even more?
别自找麻烦
Don't get yourself in trouble.
我一直在想
I've been thinking
是不是该多分点给我
that maybe my share should be a little bigger.
大部分都是我在冒险
I mean, I did take most of the chances.
你一直在想
You've been thinking.
找到和头目的声音匹配的人了
Okay, I've got a voice recognition hit on the ringleader.
亚历克斯·沃恩
Alex Vaughn.
英国国籍
British national.
亚历克斯·沃恩出狱了
Alex Vaughn is out of prison?
两年前假释了
Paroled two years go.
你认识他吗 汤米
You know him, Tommy?
九十年代时他手下有个贩毒团伙
He had a drug trafficking crew in the '90s.
上面说他在监狱变得很激进
Says he became radicalized in prison
变成了无政♥府♥主义者 反对资本主义
and turned to organized anarchy and anti-capitalism.
涉嫌于2010年在八国集团峰会上开枪杀人
He's suspected of a shooting at the G8 summit in 2010.
他们是反资本主义的
They're anti-capitalist bank robbers
贪婪银行抢劫犯
who are greedy?
不 他们是带枪的卑鄙之徒
No, they're wankers with guns.
真是太恶心了
Aw, that is really unpleasant.
我以前是卖♥♥香水的
I used to work on a perfume counter,
整天闻到的都是花香
all I can smell is flowers.
那应该你做侦查
Well, maybe you should do the recce?
你还该下去呢
Maybe you should get down there.
谈判专家呢
Where is my negotiator?
都无所谓了
I don't think it'll matter.
我们是国际刑事法♥院♥的
We're from the ICC.
我们队有人在里面
One of my team members is in there.
那个警♥察♥是你的人
The cop is one of yours?
里面带头的绑匪的叫亚历克斯·沃恩
The wanker in charge is called Alex Vaughn.
绝对不能相信他
You can't trust him.
情况真是越来越好啊
This gets better all the time.
有移♥动♥指挥所吗
Do you have a mobile command post of some kind?
正在设立 怎么了
It's being set up now. Why?
我们不该站在这里
Because we shouldn't be standing here.
别往上看 他们有狙击手
Don't look up, but they have a sniper with them.
开什么玩笑
You must be joking.
没问题
All is good!
看到没
See?
告诉过你我都搞定了
I told you I had it all down.
所以我才觉得
That is why I think it's fair
我应该多分点儿
to talk about a larger remuneration.
你想再谈谈价钱
You want to renegotiate.
正是这样 重新商讨一下
Yeah, exactly, a renegotiation.
就当这是我们的最终报价吧
Consider that our final offer.
野狼
Wolf!
高级警♥察♥来了
Suits are here.
好戏上场
Showtime.
警♥察♥
Police!
他有话和你们说
He wants to talk to you!
手♥机♥上有张图片
There is a picture--
不不
No, no-- ah! Ah!
你你 别对她这么用力
Hey, hey, hey! Be gentle with her!
她是个孕妇
She's pregnant!
麻烦你们轻一点
Be gentle, please.
剧集 | 纵横案线(2013) | 导航列表