剧集 | 纵横案线(2013) | 导航列表
类似于黑♥手♥党♥
It's a kind of mafia.
我以前逮捕过他
I arrested him before.
受害人中有两名儿童
他叫吉诺·夫罗斯克蒂
His name is Gino Fruscetti.
卡尔 我要出去一下
Carl, I need to go somewhere.
你暂时负责 好吗
Can you take charge here? Okay?
没问题
Yeah, you got it.
谢谢
Thank you.
当地警♥察♥觉得我说错了
The locals think I'm wrong.
他们有目击者说认识他
They have a witness who says he knew him
确认开枪的人就是那个农民
and confirms he was both the farmer and the shooter.
或许你弄错了
Could you be mistaken?
我不但逮捕过他 还知道他的头儿是谁
I not only arrested him, I know who he works for.
你们看枪击屠♥杀♥案了吗
Did you guys see the mass shooting?
看见了 我们在谈这件事
Yeah, we were just talking about it.
当局说的凶手是个我在意大利逮捕过的人
The guy they say is the shooter is someone I arrested in Italy.
他们已经抓到开枪的人了
They caught the shooter already?
是的 他们只说是一个当地农民
Yeah. All they say he's a local farmer.
当地 我都不知道斯洛文尼亚那地区有农田
Local? Didn't even know they had farms in that part of Slovenia.
不是在斯洛文尼亚 是在意大利
It's not in Slovenia. It's in Italy.
不 是在斯洛文尼亚
No, it's Slovenia.
你们说的都对
Hey, you're both right.
在斯洛文尼亚比得哥什附近的加油站
There's a second mass shooting
又发生一起枪击屠♥杀♥案
at a petrol station near Brda, Slovenia.
至少九人丧生
At least nine dead there.
两起枪击屠♥杀♥案
Two mass shootings?
间隔还不到一小时
They're not even an hour apart.
肯定不是巧合
Can't be a coincidence.
你确定这个据说是枪手的人
And you're sure that this guy they say is the shooter.
不是农民 而是黑♥手♥党♥成员
He's not a farmer but some mafia guy?
对 他是一个叫尼古拉·康蒂的
Yeah. He works for an 'Ndrangheta boss
恩兰盖塔头目的手下
called Nicola Conti.
他的大本营刚好就在那个地区
He's based right in that area.
枪杀十二五人后自杀
我非常了解他
I know him very well.
一个小时后发生了第二起枪击
Then we've got this second shooting scene an hour away.
用了同一类型的武器
Same type of weapons.
是一起仍在移♥动♥的大规模屠♥杀♥
It's a mass murder spree still moving.
如果这种案子我们都不查 那还查什么案子
If this ain't something for us, then what the hell is?
塞巴斯蒂安 汤米
Sebastian, Tommy,
你们俩去斯罗文尼亚的枪杀案现场
go to the latest scene in Slovenia.
伊娃 你跟我去找那个叫康蒂的黑♥手♥党♥
Eva, you and I are going to go talk to this mafia guy, Conti.
我会通知路易斯现在的情况
I'll let Louis know what's going on.
你真是太美丽了
Oh, you're so beautiful.
抱歉让你担心了
I'm sorry I worried you.
没事
It's fine.
不 有事
No, it's not fine.
我当时很生气
I was angry.
是因为窃听器吗
You are angry about the bugs?
对 但更主要还是因为你让米切尔告诉我实情
Yes, but mostly about you sending Michel to handle telling me.
我不是故意的
That was not my intention.
希克曼当时被困...
Hickman was trapped--
不用跟我解释...
I don't need to know...
即便有非常正当的理由 路易斯
It may have been perfectly legitimate, Louis,
但你又一次把工作排在首位了
but it took precedence.
超过了我们 超过了我的重要性
Over us. Over me. Again.
不好意思 抱歉
I'm sorry, excuse me.
我们需要利用那些窃听器
We need to use the bugs
向俄♥罗♥斯♥人传递假情报
to get disinformation to the Russians.
多恩跟你说的吗
Dorn told you that?
不用别人跟我说 路易斯
I didn't need to be told, Louis.
我可当过检察官 还记得吗
I was a prosecutor, remember?
我们什么时候去做
When will we do it?
-我会让多恩... -尽快
- I will ask Dorn to-- Soon.
我想让这件事快点结束
I need this to be over.
我也是
So do I.
你跟我的情况不一样
Not in the way I do.
这话什么意思
What do you mean?
我被困住了
I'm stuck.
就像车陷进了泥里
Like a car in mud.
我无法...
I can't...
我无法前进
I can't move forward,
也无法后退
I can't move backward,
我在不断下沉
and I'm sinking,
陷得越来越深
deeper every day.
-或许... -你听我说
- Maybe-- - No, listen.
你有你的工作
You have your work.
你的团队 你的生活
Your team, your life.
但我一无所有
I have nothing.
我为了家庭把一切都放弃了
I gave it all up for a family.
但是现在艾蒂安不在了...
But now Etienne's gone...
我就什么都没有了
and I have nothing.
我们要不惜一切代价
We will do whatever it is we need to do
让他们为杀了我们的儿子付出代价
to make them pay for killing our son.
不惜一切
Whatever.
好
Yes.
然后...
And then...
我们继续我们的生活
we'll get on with our lives.
好
Yes.
其实我一直都在想
You know, I've been thinking
我们两个彼此需要时间
we need time for you and me.
比如一次悠长的假期
Like a long holiday.
等事情结束后
When it's over.
路易斯
Louis...
我说的"继续我们的生活"
By "getting on with our lives,"
是指离婚
I mean a divorce.
我要回巴黎的家了
I'm going home to Paris.
你尽快回去一趟
Get there as soon you can
我们好把该办的都办了
so we can do what needs to be done--
然后我就能永远离开那公♥寓♥了
And I can leave that apartment forever.
接电♥话♥吧
Answer your phone.
你的工作需要你
The job is calling.
附近又发生了一起吗
And there's another one nearby?
对 刚过斯洛文尼亚边界线
Yeah, just across the border in Slovenia.
但是你不知道它们是否有联♥系♥
But you don't know they're connected?
长官 我确定
Sir, I know for sure
他们说的第一起枪杀案的凶手
the man they say is responsible for the first one
根本不是他们说的那样
is not who they say he is.
这件事一定有什么蹊跷
There's definitely something odd going on there,
是犯罪事件
something criminal.
警长 你的热情很打动我
Sergeant, as charmed as I am by your passion,
但是我不能去跟国♥际♥法♥院♥说
I cannot go into the court and say,
"这件事有蹊跷"
"there's something odd going on there."
我从专业的角度判断
It's my professional judgment that this is something
这件案子绝对在我们的管辖范围之内
that absolutely falls under our purview.
我以我的名誉担♥保♥
I'd stake my reputation on it.
维多利亚警长
Sergeant Vittoria,
能让我们单独待一会儿吗
would you excuse us, please?
请坐
Sit down.
你说你愿意用自己的名誉担♥保♥
So you're willing to stake your reputation on it?
是的
Absolutely.
那你觉得你到底有什么名誉
And who exactly do you think you are reputed to be?
我在纽约市干了二十年的警探
How about I was a New York city detective for 20 years?
你是个瘾君子 希克曼警探
You are a drug addict, Detective Hickman.
正在戒毒的瘾君子
Recovering drug addict.
据我所知
It's my understanding
最近你又开始静脉注射毒品了
that you've recently begun shooting up.
是前不久 但那也是因为...
Fairly recently, but that's only--
一个反应迟钝的探员
A numbing agent.
我知道 我听说了
I know. I heard.
我不知道为什么路易斯决定
I have no idea why Louis decided
剧集 | 纵横案线(2013) | 导航列表