剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
不 区别大了
No, it's an important distinction.
好吧 你不固执
Okay, fine. You're not stubborn.
我要跟你讲一件很重要的事
But I'm about to tell you something very important,
所以我需要你仔细听
so I want you to listen carefully.
又来电♥话♥了
I'm getting another call.
你先等等
I'm gonna have to put you on hold.
新闻
今天是波杰克发表过激言论[自♥慰♥]第三天
It is now day three of the great BoJack jerk-off...
汤姆·金波·格朗勃
我去
Really?
你们就想出这么个好名字
That's the name we came up with for this?
谁想出来的 是不是兰迪
Who came up with that? Was it Randy?
是不是兰迪想出来的
Did Randy come up with that?
算了 曾经的电视剧明星波杰克
Anyway, the former television actor
自从周一在节目现场表达了
who hates our troops has not left his home
对于军队的强烈愤慨之后
since his controversial remarks on Monday
一直没有出过家门
about how he hates the troops.
波杰克的看法令人发指
马男波杰克令人恶心
BoJack Horseman makes me sick.
他说出了自己的看法 虽然跟别人不一样
He voiced his opinion, even though it was unpopular,
这简直是最明显的懦夫行径
and that's the most cowardly thing a person can do.
独家现场直播
与马男波杰克睡过的女人
我们做♥爱♥之后 他用床单围住了自己
After we made love, he covered himself in sheets
跟阿♥拉♥伯人一样
like an Arab.
就在此刻
At this very moment,
国会正在讨论重大教育法案
Congress is voting on a major education bill
从而重新构建...
that could completely restructure the...
琼 很抱歉打断你
Joan, I'm sorry to interrupt you,
但是我们有关于马男波杰克的重大消息了
but we've got some big news on the BoJack Horseman front.
波杰克的坐骑雷克萨斯似乎出了车♥库♥
It appears that BoJack's Lexus is coming out of the garage.
这的确是重大新闻
This is very big news, indeed.
你们对于波杰克这周的过激言论有何看法
Any comment on BoJack's controversial remarks this week?
没有
Uh, nope.
我们要去哪里
So where are we going?
别担心 我有计划
Don't worry, I've got a plan.
天哪
Jeez.
绫子 我需要你帮我买♥♥三张去京都的票
Ayako, hey, I need you to get me three tickets to Kyoto.
你个混♥蛋♥
满嘴放屁
说是美国富商
结果银行账户只有八十美元
八十
我说有钱
Hey, I meant I was rich
是因为我认识乔治·贝利
because I have friends like George Bailey.
乔治·贝利是哪根葱
你知道我为了骗你花了多少心血吗
跟我说乔治·贝利
喂
Hello?
好吧 我没辙了
Well, I'm out of ideas.
可以先躲去我家 然后想办法
We can hide out at my place while we make a plan.
好 让我远离相机摄影机就好
Yeah, great, just get me away from the cameras.
这些一定要拍下来吗
Do we really need to be filming this?
为了我的真人秀
It's for my reality show.
说不准天上什么时候掉馅饼
You never know when gold's gonna strike.
天上不会掉馅饼
Yeah, gold doesn't strike.
所以才说不准嘛
That's why you never know.
波杰克 别闹
BoJack, be nice.
假装他们不在就行
Just pretend they're not there.
好吧 我...
Okay. Well, I...
能大点声吗
Could you speak up, please?
我想...
I'd like to...
太大了
That's too loud.
我想尽快处理好这件事
I want to fix this as quickly as possible.
我不管松饼的事谁对谁错
I don't care who was right about the muffins anymore,
虽然我明显是对的
even though I was definitely right.
我只想要回我的隐私 好让我
I just want my privacy back, so I can finish writing
好好写完回忆录 让大家再次关注我
my tell-all memoir, so everyone will pay attention to me again.
我已经联♥系♥到迈克比尔了
I've already reached out to the McBeal camp.
如果你公开向他道歉 并且送给他
He's willing to publicly forgive you if you publicly apologize
一盒松饼作为你对美国♥军♥队
and present to him a box of muffins as a symbol
以及他们所作一切的敬意
of your great admiration for the American military
那他愿意公开原谅你
and everything they do.
但是我把松饼吃了
But I ate the muffins.
我知道 我们还有一盒
I know. We got another box.
就在橱柜里
It's in the cupboard.
那些是留着用的吗 我也吃光了
Oh, you were saving those? I ate those too.
我们才来了十分钟而已
We've been here for ten minutes!
没事 松饼我们再去买♥♥就是了
It's okay, we'll get more muffins.
我去买♥♥吧 交给我负责
I'll get the muffins, and they're on me.
我刚发现自己银行账号♥里有80块钱
I just found out I got 80 bucks in the bank.
我帮助别人了 万岁
I'm helping! Hooray!
那我们去哪里道歉
So where are we gonna do this?
我得去MSNBSea电视台吗
Do I have to go on MSNBSea?
不 我们得在公众能看到的地方道歉
No, we should do it somewhere people will actually see it.
要不就在《花生酱和果酱》上吧
Oh, why don't you do it on Peanutbutter and Jelly?
在根本没有果酱的时候你不能叫一个电视节目
You can't call a show Peanutbutter and Jelly
《花生酱与果酱》好吗
if there's no jelly.
这是双关
It's a pun.
只有你理解的那不叫双关
It's not a pun if it only works one way.
你们非得现在
Is this a necessary conversation
讨论这个问题吗
to be having right now?
我知道你现在很生气
Look, I know tempers are high,
但是不要拿我真人秀的名字
but let's not take it out on the great title
发脾气好吗
for my reality show,
我们都觉得这名字很棒
which we all agree is really clever.
可以剪辑出我很聪明的效果对吧
We can edit this to make me look smart, right?
怎么样 还行吗
How's this look? Looks good?
-好 -标记 声音 速度
- Okay. - Marker, sound, speed.
我正在跟好朋友
Well, here I am, hanging out
马男波杰克一起聊天
with my good friend BoJack Horseman,
享受彼此的陪伴
enjoying each other's company,
我们一向如此
as we often do.
对 我们平常就这样 绝对真实
Yes, this is all very authentic and natural.
有人敲门
Oh, someone's at the door!
我去看看是谁
I will see who it is.
真没想到啊
Wow, this is a surprise.
是尼尔·迈克比尔
Neal McBeal.
你好 先生
Hello, sir.
谢谢你邀请我来你家 家里很温馨
Thank you for inviting me into your home. It is lovely.
波杰克 你是不是有东西给尼尔·迈克比尔
BoJack, is there anything you'd like to give Neal McBeal?
对 陶德
Oh, yeah, Todd?
这是什么鬼东西
What the hell is this?
我想买♥♥松饼来着
I tried to buy the muffins,
可是我的银行卡不知为什么被拒了
but my bank card got declined for some reason.
不过你不用担心 我还是搞定了
But don't worry, I still saved the day
因为我找到了这袋不新鲜的汉堡用圆面包
because I found this bag of stale hamburger buns.
你说什么
I'm sorry?
In-N-Out[快餐]就这样把东西扔出来了
Yeah, they're just giving them away behind In-N-Out.
为什么还会有人花钱买♥♥呢
Why does anybody pay for anything?
尼尔 为了表达我对你的敬意
Uh, Neal, as a token of my admiration,
请收下这袋不新鲜的汉堡用圆面包
please accept this bag of stale hamburger buns.
-什么 -对 是汉堡用圆面包
- What? - Yes, hamburger buns.
这代表了我们是如何可悲地
It's a symbol for how we throw our veterans
经常把退伍老兵当垃圾一样对待
in the trash, sadly, far too often.
你继续说
I'm listening.
我们把好吃的松饼送去海外
We send our muffins overseas,
他们回来之后就成了不新鲜的汉堡用圆面包
and they come back as stale hamburger buns,
但是这并不意味着我们不那么爱他们了
but that doesn't mean we should love them any less,
因为不新鲜的
because in their own way,
汉堡用圆面包也一样好吃
aren't stale hamburger buns just as good?
是美国制♥造♥
American made.
所以你的意思是
So what you're saying is,
你觉得我是个英雄
you think I'm a hero.
我不知道我...
Well, I don't know if I...
说吧 波杰克 说我是英雄
Say it, BoJack. Say I'm a hero.
你是个英雄
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表