剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
We've hung out a couple times.
-你说什么... -那哥们真逗啊
- What are you ta... - That dude is funny.
你知道他不是一个人吧
You know he's not a person, right?
我可不想
Look, I don't want to get
介入你和卡洛琳公主
in the middle of your whole thing
两个人的事
with Princess Carolyn.
不是这么回事
It's not about that.
我只是不懂为什么别人
I just don't understand why nobody else
都没有发现跟她在一起的人
seems to notice that she is dating a man
很显然是三个小孩子
who is clearly three little boys
学的《小淘气》里面的样子
doing the thing from The Little Rascals.
这让我想起了另一个搞笑的故事
Oh, that reminds me of another funny story.
我来说几句好吗
If I could say a few words?
马男波杰克 话筒给你
BoJack Horseman. Take the mic.
有什么尽管说吧
Spin us a yarn.
花生酱先生 戴安
Mr. Peanutbutter, Diane.
鉴于我跟你们两个人都是朋友
Since I am friends with both of you
我又没有别有用心...
and have no ulterior motives...
我想把自己的酒店
I would like to offer my restaurant
借给你们举办婚礼用
as a venue for your wedding.
真的吗
Wow! Really?
这样好吗 你太破费了
I don't know. That's too generous.
不用多想 只管谢谢我就好了
Hey, don't look a horse's gift in the mouth, right?
是啊 就像歌♥里唱的那样
I get it. Like the song.
那不是首歌♥
That's not a song.
好了 各位
All right, everyone.
祝酒词说完了
That's it for the toasts.
大家尽情享受吧
Enjoy yourselves and each other.
太完美了
This is perfect.
既然婚礼在我的酒店里办
Now that the wedding's at my restaurant,
我们已经占据主场优势了
we have the home field advantage.
很适合去搞破坏
Perfect for sabotage.
波杰克 我想谢谢你
BoJack, I need to thank you.
那晚大半夜你把我叫去酒吧
You calling me to the bar the other night
事实证明 你叫的
turned out to be the best thing
实在是太对了
that ever happened to me.
-我谈恋爱了 -好吧
- I think I'm in love. - Okay.
你爱上的那个"人"...
This "Person" you're in love with...
你见过他没穿大衣的样子吗
have you seen him without his trench coat on?
我不明白你为什么就不能替我高兴呢
I don't understand why you can't be happy for me.
他是个称职的男朋友
He's a good boyfriend.
如果你给他次机会
I actually think you and Vincent
其实我觉得你和文森特会很合得来
would really hit it off if you gave him a chance.
你该跟他两个人单独相处一下
You should spend some one-on-one time with him.
你是指我跟他的三个人吧
You mean one-on-three time?
他明明就有三个人
Because there are three of him.
我们懂了 你不喜欢他
We get it. You don't like him.
其实你好像不懂
I'm actually not sure you do get it.
我知道你一直以来在干什么了
I know what's been going on.
我没想在这里嘘嘘
Ah! I wasn't gonna pee.
只是把自己的鸡鸡拿出来透透气罢了
I was just taking my penis out.
你虽然一直给我开车
You've been driving me around,
但你一直以来绝对还有别的事
but there was something else happening the whole time.
我现在明白了
I see it now.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你不只是在给我开车 陶德
You weren't just working as my driver, Todd.
你慢慢成为我的朋友了
You were becoming my friend.
是啊 确实如此
Oh, yeah. That was happening.
我现在刚好需要朋友
Well, I could use a friend right about now.
有件事我真的想一吐为快
There's something I really gotta get off my chest,
可如果说了 可能会毁掉我们的婚礼
and if it got out, it could destroy the whole wedding.
我可不擅长处理敏感信息
No, I'm not great with sensitive information.
我不知道自己是否准备好再婚了
I don't know if I'm ready to get married again.
不要误会 我很爱戴安
Don't get me wrong. I love Diane so much.
我没有任何迟疑
I didn't have any doubts
可我觉得她有迟疑
until I realized she had doubts.
然后我又想她比我聪明
Then I figured she's smarter than I am.
可能她知道我不知道的事
Maybe she knows things I don't.
你好像一下跟我说了
You are kind of unloading
很多很多敏感信息啊
a lot of sensitive information here.
当然了 我觉得我准备好对戴安作出承诺了
Sure, I think I'm ready to commit to Diane,
但是我连自己最喜欢的骨头类型我都不确定
but I can't even commit to my favorite type of stick.
今天我喜欢疙疙瘩瘩短短的 可明天呢
Yes, today, it's short and knobby, but tomorrow?
戴安个子是不高 但不我知道疙疙瘩瘩是什么
Well, sure, Diane is short, but I don't know about knobby.
我最不想伤害戴安了
The last thing I want to do is hurt Diane,
但是我一直梦到她离我而去
but I keep having this dream where she's gone.
我们没有分手 没有发生任何悲剧
There's no break-up, no tragedy.
她就那么走了 我的生活在没有她的日子里继续
She's just gone, and my life continues without her.
虽然我这么说自己都害怕
And it terrifies me to say this,
但是梦中我觉得 松了口气
but in the dream I feel... relief.
谢谢你听我说这些
Hey, thanks for listening to all this.
你真是我的好朋友 陶德
You're a really good friend, Todd.
鉴于你没能给我有用的情报
Since you weren't able to give me any useful intel,
我不得不主动让他们用我的酒店
I had to offer up my restaurant,
但现在到了我的地盘上
but now, we're on my turf.
是时候进行"我不"行动了
Time for operation "I don't."
听起来不错
Yeah, sounds good.
我擅长出谋划策
You know, with my knack
加上你一次最多听三个词
for coming up with plans and your ability
就能掌握一切计划
to hear them without contributing
这个本事
more than three words at a time,
我们一定会合作愉快的 对不对 陶德
we make a pretty good team, don't we, Todd?
-谁说不是 -是吧
- You said it. - See?
深受大家喜爱的演员玛格·马丁戴尔
Beloved character actress Margo Martindale
因为参与了一次失败的
is in police custody tonight
银行抢劫 于今晚被警方拘留
for her role in a failed bank robbery.
玛格·马丁戴尔
Margo Martindale?
玛格·马丁戴尔
但首先 早餐可以吃披萨吗
But first, pizza for breakfast?
答案可能会让你大吃一惊
The answer might surprise you.
我认识她 怎么认识的呢 等等
I know her, but how? Wait.
我买♥♥了电子游戏
She was at the convenience store
因此毁了自己的摇滚歌♥剧那晚
the night I bought that video game
她也在便利店里
and ruined my rock opera.
是她让我
She's the one who asked me
把10美分区那盒带子给她的
to hand her that tape from the 10¢ bin.
迪卡普森七[游戏]
也就是说玛格·马丁戴尔喜欢带子
That means Margo Martindale likes tapes!
带子可以用来听
And a tape is something you listen to,
但是也可以用作胶带
but tape is also a sticky thing
来封箱子盒子
you can use to seal boxes.
麦片就是用盒子装的
Boxes is what cereal comes in.
甜麦片
这一切说明了什么
What does it all mean?
我这是在吸管吸空瓶白费力气吗
Am I just grasping at straws?
等等 吸管 就是这个
Wait. Straws... That's it.
吸管可以用来喝汽水或者水
Straws are used to drink soda or water,
而植物需要水才能活下去
and plants need water.
波杰克在银行和便利店的时候
And BoJack used Margo Martindale as a plant
利用玛格·马丁戴尔当托儿[植物]
at the bank and the convenience store,
也就是说...
which means...
波杰克雇了玛格·马丁戴尔
BoJack hired Margo Martindale
让我找到个电子游戏的带子
to make me find that video game
这样他就可以毁了我的摇滚歌♥剧了
so he could kill my rock opera!
搞什么
Aw, dude.
周五
-太阳晒屁♥股♥了 陶德 -我根本没睡
- Rise and shine, Todd. - I didn't sleep.
虽然到了最后时刻 但是我们
Well, we're down to the wire, but we still got
还有一天时间想办法阻止婚礼
one more day to figure out how to stop this wedding,
我一秒钟都不能耽误 所以我们...
and I can't afford to waste one second, so let's get...
该死 差点忘了还要去参加陪审团
Oh, shit. Forgot about jury duty.
该死 波杰克的周二
Damn you, Tuesday BoJack.
6月13日 星期五
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表