剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
in my dressing room after the show.
录像中
等等 这里不是酒吧
Wait a minute. This isn't the bar.
我要去把我助理炒了
I got to fire my assistant.
听起来大家都准备好观看这一集了
You guys sound like you're ready for a show.
好恶心 我为什么一直这么喜欢梓码酒
Oh, gross. Why do I keep trying to like Zima?
有事快说 露丝
Talk to me, Ruth.
波杰克 我是卡洛琳公主
BoJack, it's Princess Carolyn.
你今天过得还好吗
How are you doing today?
我告诉你我今天遇到的麻烦
Well, I'll tell you my problem.
不知为何我越长越帅了
I just keep getting handsomer.
有这种麻烦也很不错
Good problems to have.
等等
Hold for a sec.
你的经纪人来电了
I've got your agent on the line.
他妈的马脸波杰克
BoJack Goddamn Horseface.
我这里有些特别好的消息
I got some news so good,
你要是知道了绝对会狂吻我
you'll goddamn kiss me.
放这里 放这里
Put it here. Put it here.
除了凯西·爱尔兰的泳衣外
What's the role you've been dying
你这辈子一直
to play your whole life,
想演的角色是什么
besides Kathy Ireland's bathing suit?
她确实很迷人
She is attractive.
老天啊 我死了请把我埋在凯西·爱尔兰吧
Good God, when I die, bury me in Kathy Ireland.
马弗 马弗
Uh, Marv? Marv?
你到底有什么好消息要告诉我
What's the big news?
《一代骄马》
Secretariat!
它准备开拍了 剧名角色
It's happening, and it's down to you
会在你和瓦尔·基尔默中选
and Val Kilmer for the title role.
太棒了
That's amazing.
谢谢你 谢谢你
Thank you. Thank you.
听着
Now, listen.
我可不想再在什么小报上看到你了
I don't want to see you in any more tabloids.
低调点 别惹麻烦
Keep your head down and your nose clean.
我得挂了
Now, I gotta go.
我得去和主持人思凯猫共进午餐了
I got a lunch with MC Skat Kat.
今日家庭喜剧
Scandal breaking today
八卦好莱坞
《胡闹的小马》爆出巨大丑闻
surrounding the family sitcom, Horsin' Around.
天呐 我又做了什么
Oh, God. What did I do this time?
该剧的编剧赫比·哈萨克
Herb Kazzaz, the show's creator,
今天被洛杉矶警局逮捕
was caught tonight in an LAPD sting
-罪名是公然猥亵 -什么
- on public indecency. - Wha...
警方透露哈萨克被捕时
Police say Mr. Kazzaz was caught in the middle
八卦好莱坞 哈萨克被捕
正和令一名男子做着猥亵动作
of lewd acts with another man.
保守团体迅速组织起来抗♥议♥
Conservative groups have been quick to organize.
《胡闹的小马》是一部少儿喜剧
Horsin' Around is a show for kids.
我的家人看的剧中应该只有纯洁的青少年
My family should be able to watch those nubile preteens
不该有哈萨克这样的色狼
without men like perv Kazzaz flaunting
炫耀自己独特地生活方式 这会毁了美国
their alternative lifestyles and ruining America.
见了个大鬼
Sheeeiiiiit.
胡闹的小马 马男波杰克
波杰克 我得告诉你
BoJack, I gotta tell ya.
-我是同性恋 -就知道
- I'm gay. - No doy.
我知道我们这几年变得很疏远
I know we haven't been close for the past couple years.
我还是先别说"就知道"了
Okay, I'm gonna hold back my "no doys"
感觉之后还需要说很多次的样子
because there might be a lot.
但你是懂我的 对吧
But you know me, right?
你知道我是个好人
You know that I'm a good guy.
他们在网络上对我各种炮轰诋毁
They're gunning for me at the network,
如果我失去了这份事业 我会死的
and if I get kicked off this, I won't recover.
我需要知道你是永远支持我的
I need to know that you've got my back.
如果你威胁他们说你不干了 他们会听你的
If you threaten to walk, they'll listen to you.
赫比 你挑的这个时间太不好了
Herb, you picked the worst possible time to...
你知道如非事情紧急我不会求你的
Hey, you know I wouldn't ask if I didn't need it.
别这样 波杰克
Come on, BoJack.
我们怎么会变得如此疏远的
How'd we get so far apart, huh?
你知道吗 你可以相信我 赫比
You know what? You can count on me, Herb.
如果不是你的话 我根本不会有这个角色
I mean, I wouldn't even be here if it weren't for you.
我就知道 我就知道你会答应我的
I knew it! I knew you'd come through.
这一切结束后
And when this is all over,
我们一起回格里菲斯公园
we're going to drive back up to Griffith Park.
我还欠你一个加油 对吧
I still owe you that high five, right?
虽然这个问题很蠢
Hey, this is a dumb question,
但是你们是不是在一起
but do you guys ever, like, all link up together
像火车那样 或者是围成一个圈
and do, like, a party train or a fun circle?
因为我觉得我能一直...
'Cause I feel like I'd be doing that all the...
当我没说 这问题太蠢了
Never mind. Stupid question.
问这个问题我都觉得很蠢
Feel stupid for asking that.
进去吧
Go right ahead.
然后像这样"我和大家一样喜欢健康的牙龈"
And then it goes, "I like healthy gums in a major way."
看吧 我就是这个意思
See, that's what I'm talking about.
这太棒了
That's great.
我们只要保证早点插入"牙刷饶舌"就好
We just gotta make sure that we work in the phrase
这样他们就知道我在饶舌了
"toothbrush rap" early, so they know I'm rapping.
波杰克 我们能聊聊吗
BoJack, can we chat for a second?
来了来了 肯定很严重
Ugh. Here we go. It's the big one.
我不想闲聊浪费你的时间
I'm not gonna waste your time with small talk
因为你是为我工作的 你的时间也是我的
because you work for me, and your time is my time.
我们要解雇赫比
We're letting Herb go.
-你不能这样做 -就知道你会这么说
- You can't do that. - "I can't do that."
我不是在征求你的意见 这是公事
I'm not asking you. It's nothing personal.
我喜欢赫比 我知道他是个好人
I like Herb. I think he's a good guy.
但做生意就是这样
But this is a business,
我们一天不解雇他
and every day we don't fire him,
就像把大把钞票冲进厕所一样
we're flushing money down the crapper.
-他走我也走 -"他走你也走"
- Well, if he goes, I go. - "Well, if he goes, you go."
是我就不会这样做
I wouldn't do that.
波杰克 你是一个明星
BoJack, I think you're a star,
作为一个明星 有时候必须做出艰难的抉择
and sometimes being a star means making tough choices.
你现在可以冲出去 上演一出
You can storm out, make a big show out of
兄弟情深的好戏
what a "good" friend you are,
你也可以选择做一个踏实工作的人
or you could be the guy who does his job.
-安吉拉 -我说你能说话时你再说
- Angela... - I'll tell you when it's your turn to talk again.
你是一个明星 但马男波杰克的故事
Look, you're a star, but this is really just
才刚刚开始而已
the beginning of the BoJack Horseman story.
你可以随意选择自己想走的路
You can choose whatever path you want,
但我现在就可以告诉你
but I'll tell you right now.
如果你选择做一个好朋友
You don't win awards
你不会得奖 不会成为杂♥志♥封面
and you don't get to be on the covers of magazines
也无法在电影
and you don't get to play the lead role
《一代骄马》中担任主角
in the Secretariat movie by being a good friend.
教你怎么做出正确选择的那句老话怎么说来着
What's that old expression about how the show must go on?
对了 "别犯蠢"
Oh, right. It's "don't be an idiot."
你怎么想 波杰克 我只是出于礼貌问问
So what do you think, BoJack? That's a courtesy question.
我知道你的决定是什么了
I already know what you think
这种对话 我一天得进行五次
because I have conversations like this one five times a day.
我知道你是个什么样的人
I know who you are,
我知道你已经做出了决定
and I know you've already made your decision.
但如果你的决定会让我惊讶
But if you want to surprise me,
就现在告诉我吧
now's the time to do it.
果然不出我所料
That's what I thought.
你的选择是正确的 我知道下决定很难
You're doing the right thing. I know it's hard.
但如果赫比真是你朋友的话 他会理解的
But if Herb's really your friend, he'll understand.
现在 你有一个剧要演
Now, you've got a show to put on,
我现在让你去准备一下
so I'll let you get ready.
这场谈话真不错 收获颇丰
This was a good conversation. Productive.
如果你走运的话 我不会再和你聊天了
If you're lucky, I'll never talk to you again.
你们准备好了吗
You folks ready for a show?
因为他随时都有可能出现哟
'Cause I think a certain someone might show up any second.
录像中
等等
Wait a minute.
这里不是酒吧
This isn't the bar.
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表