剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
Yeah, but do you get it, though?
"咴常"就是非常
Because "nay" means no,
但咴也是马的叫声
but it's also a thing that horses say.
这是双关啊
It works on every level.
-知道了 -你才不知道
- I get it. - Ah, you don't get it.
芝加哥
首演夜
*三个孤儿一二三*
*Three little orphans one, two, three*
*没有饭吃没衣穿*
*Without a home or a family tree*
*遇到马男心灵善*
*Until this horse said "Live with me"*
*欢乐一家不离散*
*And now we've got a new family*
*搞笑生活乐开花*
*We were lost and now we're found*
*胡闹的小马*
*Horsin' around*
你喝醉了吗
Are you drunk?
陶德 我重1200磅哎
Todd, I weigh over 1,200 pounds.
要喝醉得很多酒好吧
It takes a lot of beer to get me drunk.
是的
Yes.
我知道了
Ah, yeah, I see.
你喝多了是因为卡洛琳公主
You're just bummed out because Princess Carolyn
昨晚甩了你
dumped you last night.
10小时前
波杰克 我们得谈谈
BoJack, we need to talk.
看那家伙的假发
Hey, check out the rug on that guy.
又慢又稳 是不是 美女们
Slow and steady, am I right, ladies?
他以为能骗到谁啊
Who does he think he's fooling?
乌龟才没头发
Turtles don't have hair.
别给我丢人了
Stop embarrassing me.
那是莱尼·龟泰伯
That is Lenny Turteltaub.
知道吗 我不喜欢这的面包
You know, I am not crazy about the bread here.
我♥干♥嘛还吃个不停
Why do I keep eating it?
波杰克 请听我说话好吗
BoJack, can you please just listen for a second?
我全神贯注地在听
You have my undivided attention.
我觉得我们该分手了
I think we should see other people.
难道我们没分手吗
Were we not seeing other people?
波杰克 我快高♥潮♥了
BoJack, I'm almost there.
等等 闭嘴
Wait. Shh! Shut up.
这才是只与众不同的...
Now, that's a horse of a different...
饼干吗
cruller?
天呐 真是部好喜剧
God, that's good comedy.
-波杰克 -干什么
- BoJack! - What?
人人都喜欢叫穆丽根的
Everyone gets a Mulligan,
我喜欢的是凯瑞·穆丽根
and my Mulligan was Carey Mulligan.
开玩笑的 天呐 其实是艾米莉·莫迪默
I'm kidding, jeez. It was Emily Mortimer.
你到底怎么回事
What is the problem here?
因为我是过气明星所以丢你脸吗
Are you embarrassed of me because I'm a has-been?
你要知道我正在写的这本书
Because you know that I'm writing that book
会让大家重新爱上我的
that is gonna make everybody love me again.
你才没在写书
You're not really writing a book.
我已经花光了预付稿费
Well, I already spent my advance,
起码迈出了第一步
so that's a first step.
我们相处是很愉快
Look, this has been a lot of fun,
但我也要替自己的未来想想了
but I need to start thinking about my future.
你根本就不尊重我 不愿跟我生孩子
I mean, you don't even respect me enough to have a baby with me.
什么
Whoa, what?
我可没明说过
I never explicitly said that.
你的行为说了
You said it with your actions.
什么行为
What actions?
看那个小宝宝
Oh, look at that baby.
难道不是你见过最可爱的宝宝吗
Isn't he the cutest baby you ever saw?
什么 什么 才不
What? What? What? No, no, wha...
请从盗窃车辆上离开 先生
Step away from the stolen vehicle, sir!
不 误会了 长官
No, no, no. Misunderstanding, officer.
我只是想离我女朋友远一点
I was running away from my girlfriend
我可不想跟她生孩子
whom I don't respect enough to have a baby with.
你是《胡闹的小马》里那匹马吧
Hey, aren't you the horse from Horsin' Around?
承认吧 你怕作出承诺
Oh, face it. You're afraid of commitment.
我才没怕做承诺
I'm not afraid of commitment.
我一天到晚都承诺事情的
I commit to things all the time.
我怕的是作出承诺之后的事情
It's the following through on that commitment that I take issue with.
傻♥逼♥ 那边那个不是你朋友吗
Hey, stupid, isn't that your friend over there?
花生酱先生
Oh, Mr. Peanutbutter?
天 但愿他没看见我们
God, I hope he doesn't see us.
这不是马男波杰克吗
Is that BoJack Horseman?
天呐 开始了
Oh, jeez, here we go.
花生酱先生遇上了马男波杰克
Mr. Peanutbutter and BoJack Horseman in the same room.
这是啥 剧集交叉吗
What is this, a crossover episode?
每次听到都更好笑了
You know, that gets funnier every time.
你在说反话
You're being sarcastic,
但我真的觉得每次听都更好笑
but I think it does actually get funnier every time.
实际上我们正在分手
We're actually in the middle of breaking up right now,
-所以你最好... -是吗
- so if you could just... - Yeah?
-你们正在分手 -是的
- You're in the middle of it? - Yeah, that's right.
那我现在坐过来是不是超尴尬
So would it be awkward if I joined you right now?
是啊 尴尬死了
Yes, actually, it's very awkward.
我说的还不够明白吗
Is that not clear?
现在就尴尬了吗
Yeah, this is awkward right now?
是的 请你离开
Yes, please leave.
你好吗 花生酱先生
How are you, Mr. Peanutbutter?
好像活在梦里一样 P.C.
Oh, living the dream, P.C., living the dream.
你们两个怎么聊起来了
Why are you making conversation?
让我想想 小孩子都知道
Oh, let's see, it's the English word.
这叫讲文明懂礼貌 波杰克
It's called being polite, BoJack.
我是不是疯了 我觉得现在谈这个不适合
But am I crazy that this is a bad time?
你是匹克来兹代马但从未克莱 对吧波杰克
Always a Clydesdale, never a Clyde, eh, BoJack?
你说什么
What?
你一会儿就明白了 伙计
You'll get that one later, man.
艾瑞卡 我不想看到你这张脸 出去
Erica, get out of here with that face.
你文明点能死吗
Would it kill you to be civil?
就是因为你这样 我们才会分手
This is why we're breaking up.
所以不是因为我不喜欢孩子咯
So it's not because of the thing with the baby?
原因多着呢
It's because of a lot of things!
服务员 结账 谢谢
Waiter, could we please have the check? Thank you.
我们还没点单呢
We haven't even ordered yet.
我浪费时间陪你吃了太多次饭 马男波杰克
I have wasted so many dinners on you, BoJack Horseman.
我都不明白 你自己都这么讨厌自己
I don't know how you can expect anyone else to love you
怎么还能期待别人去爱你呢
when you so clearly hate yourself.
-给您 -给我看看
- Here you go. - Let me see that.
埃莱凡特酒店
泊车
就个小面包还要十元
$10 for bread?
我不想住在这样一个
I don't want to live in a society
餐前面包还要收费的社区
where the premeal bread isn't free.
如果您有点单的话餐包就是免费的
It is free if you order a meal.
你能送我回家了吗
Can you take me home, please?
但那面包我都没怎么吃
Yeah, but I didn't even eat that much bread.
我吃了什么 我肯定吃了...
What did I have? I must have had...
你吃了九篮面包 先生
You ate nine baskets, sir.
九篮 真的吗
Nine... really?
太棒 我这周都会觉得自己像个死胖子了
Great, now I'm gonna feel like a fat ass all week.
你看过我的裸体 你觉得我胖了吗
You've seen me naked. Do you think I'm getting chubby?
你真的想知道我们为什么会分手吗
You want to know the real reason we're breaking up?
你说什么 抱歉
What was that? Sorry.
我就顾着听我脂肪堆积的声音了
Couldn't hear you over the sound of my calories not metabolizing.
你就是这样
This is so classic you.
你不过是借着面包那事
You're using this bread thing
逃避谈论我们的感情
to avoid talking about our relationship.
不 这绝不可能
No, that is definitely not happening.
我现在就要回家
I'd like to go home now.
你嫌弃我胖
You think I'm fat.
是的 我被甩了
So yeah, technically I was dumped,
但如果要给那晚写个标题的话 应该是
but the real headline of the evening was,
衰男狂吃面包变身死胖子 以上
"dumb guy eats bread, gets fat, the end."
这算是哪门子的标题
What kind of headline is that?
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表