剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
You should be, or at least I think you should be.
不过谁会升职谁会被裁
It's hard to keep track of who's getting promoted
还不清楚
and who's getting fired.
你们可能没事 也未必 谁知道呢
You're probably fine or not. Who knows?
干什么 陶德
Ugh. What do you want, Todd?
有好消息 也有坏消息
Well, good news, bad news.
坏消息是实际上没有好消息
The bad news is that there actually is no good news,
另一个坏消息是波杰克不见了
and the other bad news is BoJack's gone.
什么 他去哪了 广♥告♥不是在他家拍吗
What? Where did he go? The shoot is at his house.
他就这么消失了 我都不知道他为什么走
He just disappeared. I don't even know why he'd leave.
这木桶陈酿的波本威士忌口感柔和
This charcoal mellowed bourbon is so smooth,
每一口啜饮 都是纯粹的享受
every time I take a sip, pure happiness.
-你太棒了 -真的吗
- That was amazing. - Really?
能穿着燕尾服再来一遍吗
Can I get you to say that in a tuxedo?
我要挂了 我觉得这是我的机遇
Hey, I got to go. I think this is my big break.
别担心 我不会骄傲自大的
Don't worry. I won't let it get to my head or anything.
谁同意那个傻♥逼♥坐我椅子的
Hey, who told that asshole he could sit in my chair?
别忘了我也是你的经纪人 我要10%的提成
Don't forget I'm your agent, too! I want 10%.
你好啊 美女
Hello, beautiful.
你在这干什么
What the hell are you doing here?
你该在拍广♥告♥的
You're supposed to be shooting a commercial.
我知道 但我坐在那喝着波本酒...
I know, but I was sitting there drinking bourbon and...
他们拍摄没用假的波本酒吗
They didn't give you fake bourbon on set?
用了 我自己掺了真的而已
Oh, they did, and then I just mixed it with bourbon.
然后突然想到
And it hit me.
戴安订婚我有什么好伤心的
Why was I so upset about Diane getting engaged?
你才是一直陪着我的那个
You're the one who's always been there for me,
所以我又喝了点波本
so I drank a lot more bourbon
开车过来告诉你我的感受
and drove over to tell you how I feel.
我看出来了
Oh, I see what this is.
卡洛琳公主 我们这是在干什么
Princess Carolyn, what are we doing?
很显然我们还爱着对方嘛
Clearly we're in love with each other.
你才不爱我 你爱戴安
You're not in love with me. You're in love with Diane.
而且你都不是真心爱她
And you're not even really in love with her.
你只是觉得自己爱 因为你雇她
You just think you are because you pay her
听你聊自己的事
to listen to you talk about yourself.
戴安订婚是我遇到过
Diane getting engaged was the best thing
最好的事情
that ever happened to me.
它让我意识到你才是该陪伴我的人
It made me realize you're the one I need to be with.
每次一有坏事发生你就这么说
Ha! You say that every time something bad happens.
没提名人♥民♥选择奖是我
Not getting nominated for a People's Choice Award
遇到过最好的事情
is the best thing that ever happened to me.
让我意识到...
It made me realize...
私藏大量可♥卡♥因♥被捕
Getting caught with that pound of cocaine
是我遇到过最好的事情
was the best thing that ever happened to me.
那妓♥女♥怀孕了
That hooker getting pregnant
是我遇到过最好的事情
was the best thing that ever happened to me.
对玛丽莎·托梅打喷嚏是我遇到...
Sneezing on Marisa Tomei was the best...
每次一有坏事发生
Every time something bad happens,
你就跑来找我求安慰
you come running to me for comfort.
这次不可能了
Well, it's not gonna happen this time.
我不能既当你经纪人又当你女友
I can't be your agent and your girlfriend.
不可能的
It just doesn't work.
莱尼·龟泰伯来电♥话♥了
I have Lenny Turteltaub for you.
-我得接 -好吧
- I have to take this. - Okay.
但记住 我认定你了
But remember, I'm coming for you,
我会让你爱上我的
and I'm gonna make you love me.
求你不要 喂
Please don't. Hey.
坏消息 P.C.
Bad news, P.C.
布拉夫趁你们合并的机会跳槽了
Braff used your merger as an opportunity to jump ship.
卑鄙小人
Aw, fish.
现在他的新经纪人要双倍的片酬
Now his new agent's asking for twice the money.
就像我对年轻时的莱昂内尔·巴里摩尔说的
As I once said to a young Lionel Barrymore,
"闭嘴吧"
"Eh, shut up."
没了导演 这电影就像爱娃·布劳恩一样完蛋了
Without a director, Eva Braun is as dead as Eva Braun.
是 得请大导演来
Yep. You got to get someone big.
-那两兄弟怎么... -喂 喂
- What about those brothers... - Hello? Hello?
美人儿 你太拼了
Lady, you work too hard.
这通电♥话♥很重要
That was an important phone call.
重要电♥话♥
Important phone call beep boop blorp.
别跟我学机器人
Don't you robot-voice me.
卡洛琳公主 我们这是在干什么
Princess Carolyn, what are we doing?
我在工作 而你 现在就给我离开
Well, I'm working, and you are leaving.
走之前 我给你准备了一个性感的小东西
Before I go, I got you a little sexy something
留作纪念
to remember me by.
鉴于我们不能相互厮守分分秒秒
Since we can't be together every second,
虽然我很愿意如此 我准备了纸板波杰克
which would be my preference, I give you cardboard BoJack.
它内含光敏语♥音♥芯片
It's got a light-sensitive sound chip,
这样 每次你经过它时
so every time you walk by it,
它都会念一句《甜心先生》里的台词
it quotes a line from Jerry Maguire,
这可是你最喜欢的电影
your favorite movie.
你让我的生命得以圆♥满♥
You complete me.
你觉得怎样 是不是很贴心
What do you think? Pretty sweet, huh?
你的第一句问候便已征服了我
You had me at "hello."
我没时间应付你或者你的纸板人像
I don't have time for you or cardboard you.
我得去找一个新导演
I need to find a new director.
或者你可以看我的裸体勃起肌...
Or you could find my nude erector...
她走了
She's gone.
随后的一次午餐聚会
俗话说得好 劳拉
Word to the wise, Laura...
别像斯蒂芬·斯皮尔伯格推销纳粹式浪漫
Do not pitch a Nazi romance to Steven Spielberg.
想想看 你应该知道
Just thought you should know
资源管理近来一直在
there's been some reorganization
-进行整改 -你说什么
- vis-a-vis resource management. - What are you saying?
你和凡妮莎·盖克要共用一间办公室
You and Vanessa Gekko are sharing an office
直到他们给她找到单独的永久办公室
until they can find her a permanent one.
-见鬼了 -还有
- The hell we are. - Also...
好消息卡洛琳公主 凡妮莎是我新经纪人了
Good news, Princess Carolyn. Vanessa's my agent now.
什么
What?
你说你不能同时做我的女朋友和经纪人
You said you couldn't be my girlfriend and my agent,
所以 我把你炒了
so I'm firing you.
现在我们可以相爱了吧
Now we can be in love.
-希望你喜欢赚钱 波杰克 -太棒了
- Hope you like money, BoJack. - This is so great.
现在我不仅有了更好的代理人还可以和你约会
Now I can date you and have a better agent.
这可真是多赢啊
Everybody wins.
我是个风♥骚♥的经纪人
I'm a sporting agent.
你还在寻觅幸福吗
Are you still searching for happiness?
创造属于自己的幸福吧
Make your own happiness.
这就是波本佳酿
Mmm, that's some Guten Bourbon.
波本佳酿
卡 太棒了
Cut. That was great.
是吗 我一直努力好好表现来着
Was it? You know, I'm trying to do good work here,
揣摩着这个角色 但是这些机器人
really find the character, but it's pretty distracting
闪着红眼睛盯着我
to have all these robots
真的很让人分心
staring at me with their blinking red eyes.
那是摄像机 陶德 我们在拍广♥告♥
Those are cameras, Todd. We're making a commercial.
你想拍一条很赞的广♥告♥吗
Oh, well, you want to make a good one?
那就让它们都给我滚
Then get them the hell out of here!
我是这个品牌的代言人 有我才有它
I'm the face of this brand, I'm the man behind the thing,
而且我一定要让这种德国波本酒
and I'm determined to get the jargon
红透半边天
of this German bourbon blurbin'.
只有我这样觉得吗 还是这个假酒
Is it just me, or does this fake booze
味道尝起来真的很像真酒
taste a lot like real booze?
你想要波杰克 那你就拿去吧
You want BoJack, you can have him.
这个列表上的导演都不愿意和他合作
Here's a list of directors who won't work with him,
这些工作室都不愿意雇用他
studios that won't hire him,
还有一些不跟他合作的助理
former assistants with restraining orders.
太棒了
This is great.
你知道吗 如果客户抢手的话
You know, it gets kind of boring
那就没什么意思了
when all your clients are in such demand,
他们自己就能搞定一切 要我们干什么
they practically find their own jobs.
这样的话 波杰克肯定能带给你无穷的乐趣
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表