剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
如果你想跟谁说什么话
If you have something you need to say to someone,
你就该在有机会的时候说出口
you should do it while you have the chance
因为说不定什么时候就一切都晚了
because before you know it, it'll be too late.
我们现在说的
Is this one of those things
不是赫比
where we're talking about Herb
而是另外一件事对吧
but we're actually talking about something else?
-不 我说的是赫比 -好吧 我也是
- No, I was talking about Herb. - Okay, good. Yeah, me, too.
哥们
Hey, buddy!
你回来是因为那台维他美仕榨汁机吗 你
You come back for that Vitamix, you...
你该去检查检查
Ooh, you should get that looked at.
我知道 我也一直想看看医生
Yeah. I've been meaning to see a doctor.
我想跟你说一下那个...你懂的
Hey, I wanted to talk to you about... you know.
我对以前的事很抱歉
I feel bad about what happened.
你是在道歉吗
So you're apologizing.
是 对不起
Yes. I'm sorry.
好吧 我不原谅你
Okay. I don't forgive you.
赫比 我说了对不起
Herb, I said I'm sorry.
我知道 我说我不原谅你
Yeah, and I do not forgive you.
你是不是不知道现在的状况
Uh... not sure you get what's happening here.
这可能是最后一次你...
This could be the last time that you...
不 我不会让你心安的
No. I'm not gonna give you closure.
你不配
You don't get that.
我要让你跟你做的那些破事一起
You have to live with the shitty thing you did
悔恨终生
for the rest of your life.
你得知道 我永远都不会原谅你
You have to know that it's never, ever going to be okay.
我真觉得要想好一点
I really think that we'd both
-我们最好... -我快死了
- feel better if we just... - I'm dying.
我不会好到哪里去
I'm not gonna feel better,
我也不会原谅你好让你心安理得
and I'm not gonna be your prop so you can feel better.
你得相信我
You have to believe me.
-我已经尽力了 -是吗
- I did everything I could. - Yeah?
那你为什么不给我打电♥话♥
Then why didn't you call me? Huh?
整整二十年 你没给我打过一次电♥话♥
20 years... You didn't call me.
听我说 我想打的 但我没想到...
Look, I... I wanted to, but I didn't think...
你知道我是什么感觉吗
You know what it was like for me?
我身边一个人都没有 大家都离开了
I had nobody. Everybody left.
我知道演艺圈那群虚伪的人会背弃我
I knew all those showbiz phonies would turn on me.
我不意外 但是你呢
Sure. But you?
你被炒不是我的错
It's not my fault you got fired.
我不在乎什么工作
I don't care about the job!
我做得很好 我生活的很好
I did fine. I had a good life.
但是我需要一个朋友
But what I needed then was a friend,
可你却抛弃了我
and you abandoned me.
所以我永远不会原谅你
And I will never forgive you for that.
现在你给我滚出我家
Now, get the fuck out of my house.
我...
I...
我知道这个问题很蠢 但是你搞基
Hey, this is a dumb question, but the gay thing
跟你得直肠癌没关系对吧
and the rectal cancer thing aren't related, are they?
-你给我滚 -算了
- Get out of here! - Never mind.
这问题蠢爆了 就当我没问
Stupid question. Forget I brought it up.
先别走 小波
Hey, BJ.
把那个给我放回去 混♥蛋♥
Put that back, asshole!
不要 你已经给我了
No, you gave this to me.
不要
No!
快给我
Give it to me.
波杰克
BoJack?
你干什么 放开他
What are you doing? Get off him.
我走之后那部剧就变了 你就承认吧
The show was never the same after I left. Admit it.
有人喜欢后面的剧情呢
Some people prefer the later years.
快起来
Get off!
波杰克 别这样了
BoJack. Come on.
谢谢你邀请我们来
Thank you for inviting us.
你家真的很漂亮
You have a lovely home.
你知道自己的问题所在吗
You know what your problem is?
你总是想把自己当成好人
You want to think of yourself as the good guy.
我比任何人都了解你
Well, I know you better than anyone,
我告诉你 你不是好人
and I can tell you that you're not.
如果你干脆点承认
In fact, you'd probably sleep a lot better at night
自己是个自私自利的懦夫
if you just admitted to yourself
会随心所欲拿走任何东西
that you're a selfish goddamn coward
根本不在乎伤害到了谁
who takes whatever he wants and doesn't give a shit
那可能还会睡得安稳点
about who he hurts.
这就是你 这就是马男波杰克
That's you. That's BoJack Horseman.
我不知道自己为什么来这里
I don't know why I came here.
你知道
Yeah. You do.
马里布市区地界
你说你想找份工作
You said you wanted a job.
不重要了 一切都不重要了
It doesn't matter. Nothing matters.
你在马里布发生了什么
Wow. What happened in Malibu?
我得挂了
I gotta go.
往好处想
Hey, bright side.
至少你在他葬礼上有个精彩的故事可以讲了
At least now you have a good story to tell at his funeral.
天哪
Ugh, God.
我不是故意破坏气氛
I'm not trying to kill the vibe here,
但是我三小时前就想嘘嘘了
but I've had to pee for, like, three hours.
如果你不想的话 今天的事
Look, I won't put what happened today
我可以不在书中提到
in the book if you don't want me to.
不 没事
No, it's okay.
我们说好要写出全部真♥相♥的
Full truth like we agreed.
要毫无保留
Warts and all.
反正也不重要了
It doesn't matter anyway.
我根本不在乎别人怎么想了
I don't even care what anybody thinks anymore.
无论如何
Well, for what it's worth,
我觉得你刚才的行为
I think it took a lot of guts
真的需要很大的勇气
to do what you did back there.
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表