剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
But we'd have to cancel the doves,
而且我们也就不能去派发
and we wouldn't be able to send out
你喜欢的那些精致的请柬了
those fancy invitations you liked.
那些鸽子没那么重要啦
Those doves were being jerks anyway.
而那些请柬 都是邮局
And invitations... They're just a scam
用来监视我们的骗局
made up by the Post Office to keep tabs on us.
该死的邮局
Post Office.
好了 淡定
Settle down, boy.
后来我们就谈了他最喜欢的破嘴合唱团CD
And then we talked about his favorite Smash Mouth CDs.
后来
And...
后来就谈了他喜欢的球棍
And then that led to a whole conversations about sticks.
我告诉你
Oh, and let me tell you,
花生酱先生对球棍的见解很独到哦
Mr. Peanutbutter has got some serious opinions about sticks.
你为什么要跟我说这个
Why are you telling me this?
什么 你说想听所有细节的
What? You said you wanted every detail.
他买♥♥了一条新头巾你知道吗
Did I mention he got a new bandana?
我要的是有用的细节
Give me something I can use
能让他们取消婚礼的细节
to make them call off their wedding.
我没告诉你吗
Oh, yeah. Did I not tell you?
他们取消了婚礼
They called off their wedding.
什么 感谢上帝
What? Thank God!
皇天不负有心人啊
Oh, the universe makes sense.
他们决定不举办隆重的婚礼了
They decided against a big destination wedding,
他们决定在这里举办
so they're doing it here
-下个月就进行 -什么
- sometime next month. - What?
严格来讲
I guess saying they called it off
似乎并没有取消
is probably not right.
这是什么
Hey, what's this?
陪审员凭证
哦 我得去当陪审员
Oh, yes, I got jury duty,
不过现在没时间管那个
but I can't worry about that right now.
这个问题周五再说
That is a problem for Friday BoJack.
陶德 你好好想想
Now think, Todd. Gotta have something I can use
你那个果冻一样的脑袋里
sloshing around in that pot-infused Jell-O shot
-肯定还有办法 -我想想
- you call a brain. - Let's see.
花生酱先生喜欢别人挠他的肚子
Mr. Peanutbutter likes having his tummy scratched,
而戴安是越南人
and Diane's family is from Vietnam,
越南会生产越南食物
which is where Vietnamese food comes from,
而食物会吃进肚子...
and since that goes in your tummy...
你别想了 直接告诉我信息
Okay, stop thinking. Just give me raw data.
这周有什么活动吗
What's happening this week?
马戏团来了
Well, the circus is in town.
国会正在商议教育费用的问题
Congress is going to vote on the new Education Bill...
我问的是花生酱先生
With Mr. Peanutbutter!
花生酱先生有什么活动吗
What's happening with Mr. Peanutbutter?
周四的时候
Well, I'm taking Diane and him
我要带他们去银行
to the bank on Thursday.
这个可以用 这个还真有用
I can use that. I can actually use that.
周三
这个说不好
I don't know if I'm up
我不太想演抢银行的场景 波杰克
for staging a bank robbery, BoJack.
拜托嘛 人物演员玛格·马丁戴尔
Oh, come on, character actress Margo Martindale.
他们说女演员一过50就没有好角色
They say that there are no good parts for women over 50.
我想把AK47放你手里
I want to stick an AK-47
证明他们说错了
in your hand and prove them wrong.
我确实很厌倦
I do tire of the limitations
舞台 电影 电视的限制
of stage, film, and television.
还不如在牢房♥里演戏 对不对
You might as well perform in a cage, am I right?
这是游击影院
This is guerilla theater...
没有舞台 没有剧本 没有网罩
No stage, no script, no net.
这跟我们在沙漠的那晚
It's the kind of work we talked about
谈过的风格差不多
doing that night in the desert.
没错 别把这些梦想落在桑拿里
Don't tell me we left those dreams in the sweat lodge.
我同意
Hell, I'll do it.
周四
那个小男孩再也没有找到妈妈
And that little boy never found his mother.
你们好啊
Hey, guys.
马男波杰克
BoJack Horseman?
你好
Oh. Hi.
怎么这么巧
What a weird coincidence.
我不知道你们今天也会来这里
I did not know you would be here today.
你... 怎么样
How are... things?
还不错 你呢
Things are good. You?
你一切还顺利吗
Things good with you?
听着 把手放在头后面
Hands behind your head, everybody.
都别动 否则我就开枪
Nobody moves, nobody gets shot.
这个惊喜真是太不幸了
What an unfortunate surprise.
你这个戒指可真漂亮
Well, well, isn't that a pretty ring?
这边
This one.
你这枚戒指可真漂亮
Well, well, isn't that a pretty ring?
给我吧
I'll take it.
可这是我的订婚戒指
But it's my engagement ring.
给她吧 戴安
Give it to her, Diane.
-一枚戒指而已 -戒指而已吗
- It's just a ring. - Just a ring?
那枚戒指象征着你的爱
That ring is a symbol of your love.
如果你不在乎这枚戒指
If you don't care about the ring,
让我怀疑你是否真正在乎
it really makes me wonder if you care about
戴戒指的人
the woman wearing it.
这个可怕的抢劫犯
That terrifying bank robber
说得很有道理
is making some very cogent points.
不 花生酱先生说得对
No, Mr. Peanutbutter's right.
如果戒指只是爱的象征
If the ring is just a symbol for love,
我何必在乎一个象征
why would I need a symbol
因为我已经拥有真正的爱
when I have the real thing right here?
没错 我们不需要戒指 我们有彼此
Yeah, we don't need rings, we have each other.
我们何必要等一个月再结婚
Hey, why are we even waiting a month to get married?
其实 这场抢劫案提醒了我
If anything, this bank robbery is reminding me
人生苦短
that life is short.
我们应该更快结婚
We should get married even sooner!
不要啊
No...
什么更快
What do you mean sooner?
这周末就结婚吧
Why not this weekend?
我们可以周六结婚
We could get married Saturday.
我疯了吗
Am I crazy?
对 别这样
Yes. Don't do it.
戒指还给你了
Oh, keep the damn thing.
好的 那就周六
Okay. Saturday it is.
到底发生了什么
What the hell just happened?
非常美丽的爱情...
Something truly beauti...
放开我
Get your hands off me!
恭喜戴安和花生酱先生喜结连理
长话短说
Long story short,
艾瑞卡虽然失去了一只脚
Erica did have to lose the foot,
却得到了一个朋友
but she gained a friend.
抱歉 我好像跑题了
Sorry, kind of went off on a tangent there.
我和戴安要谢谢大家
Diane and I wanna thank you all
今天来出席我们的临时婚礼彩排晚宴
for coming to our impromptu rehearsal dinner,
虽然我们并没有来得及
even though we did not actually have time
-准备彩排 -也没有晚宴
- to organize a rehearsal. - Or a dinner.
不过今晚这个酒吧
But there is an open bar...
所有人都可以畅饮
which you are all welcome to partake in
只要听我说完祝词
as soon as I finish this toast,
我这就开始
which I will be doing right...
先讲个小故事
after one more quick anecdote.
是在布拉格的冬天
It was winter in Prague,
经济低迷
and the consumption hung low in the air.
银行事件失败了
Well, the bank thing was a dud.
谢谢你啊 陶德
Thanks a lot, Todd.
有得必有失嘛
Well, you win some, you lose some.
文森特总说
It's like Vincent always says...
-诶哟喂 -文森特
- "Oopsy." - Vincent?
对 卡洛琳公主的男朋友
Yeah, Princess Carolyn's boyfriend.
我们也一起玩过几次
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表