剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
and when I get back, I want everyone out of my house
除了你 你 还有...
except for you and you and...
-你是谁来着 -跟你上♥床♥的姑娘
- who are you again? - The girl you had sex with.
对 你早就该走了
Right. You definitely should have already been gone.
我真的不能吃巧克力
I really shouldn't eat chocolate
因为吃了真的会死
'cause it can literally kill me.
我知道
Oh, I know.
-但我超爱巧克力 -谁不是呢
- But I love chocolate. - Story of my life.
苹果松饼 12只装
不好意思
Hey, excuse me.
对 我就是《胡闹的小马》里的马男波杰克
Yes, I am BoJack Horseman, star of Horsin' Around.
好吧 我不关心这个
Yeah, okay, I don't care.
那盒松饼是我的
Those are my muffins.
抱歉 我没听懂
I'm sorry, I... I don't understand.
它们是你带进店里的吗
Did you bring them into the store with you?
不 但我准备买♥♥
No, but I was going to buy them.
那是最后一盒了 我先看上的
That's the last box, and I had dibs on them.
是吗 你先看上的
Really? You had dibs?
对 我先的
Yeah, dibs.
我只是把它放下来去了个洗手间
I just put them down for a second while I went to the bathroom.
我根本没想买♥♥松饼
Look, I don't even want the muffins.
我不过是拿起来看看 但我要说
I was just looking at them, but I got to say,
如果你把松饼放下了 那就不属于你了
if you put muffins down, they're not your muffins.
那要怎样 我是应该
So what, I was supposed to take them
带着它们一起上厕所吗
into the bathroom with me?
这些松饼你都没放在你的购物车里
You didn't even put the muffins in a cart.
你就随随便便把它们放在外面了
You just left them out here.
是啊 但这里是农产品区啊
Yeah, in the produce section.
松饼显然不属于农产品
Clearly, muffins aren't supposed to be in the produce section.
这没有让你意识到这盒松饼可能是有主的吗
That wasn't a sign to you that maybe someone else had dibs?
我根本就不想搅合到这事里面来
Look, I don't want to get into a whole thing here.
那就把松饼给我
Then give me the muffins.
不给 我现在有点想买♥♥松饼呢
No, 'cause maybe now I want the muffins.
你不会以为自己是个伪名人
You think that because you're a pseudo-celebrity,
就不用遵守日常规范了吧
normal rules don't apply to you?
伪名人 你会这样对艾瑞克·麦柯马克说吗
Pseudo? Would you say that to Eric McCormack?
我今早过得很不顺 所以我不用
Look, I've had a rough morning, so I don't need...
你今早过得很不顺
You've had a rough morning?
我过去十个月都在...
I spent the last ten months...
不好意思 我没听你说 回见
Sorry, wasn't listening. See ya.
你会后悔的 马男波杰克
You're going to regret this, BoJack Horseman.
真的吗
Oh, really?
我会后悔买♥♥松饼吗
I'm gonna regret buying muffins?
怎么 它们是含很多饱和脂肪吗
What, have they got a lot of saturated fat in them?
天呐 它们真的含很多饱和脂肪
Oh, man, they do have a lot of saturated fat.
我为什么要买♥♥这个
Why'd I buy these?
我真的后悔买♥♥了那盒松饼
Man, I really regret buying those muffins
还在回来的路上把它们吃光了
and then eating them all on the drive home.
我和绫子的约会进行得很顺利
Well, my date with Ayako went really well.
谢谢你的关心
Thanks for asking.
我才没有问呢
I specifically didn't ask,
如果你能尊重我不关心
and I'll thank you to respect
你私生活的态度 我会很感谢你的
my total lack of interest in your personal life.
她真有趣
She's hilarious.
我从没见过这种
I never met a girl who was so curious
对美国银行账户密♥码♥这么感兴趣的姑娘
about American bank routing numbers.
我还是不感兴趣
Still not interested.
我们能开始写书了吗
Should we get started on the book?
你急什么
What's your hurry?
你们觉得我应该在我和绫子
What do you guys think I should get Ayako
12小时纪念日时送她什么好
for our 12-hour anniversary?
她想要一张装裱好的我妈妈娘家姓的照片
She wants a framed picture of my mother's maiden name.
好吧 我们开始工作吧
Okay, let's get to work.
我们从头开始
Let's start at the beginning.
你的童年是怎样的
What was your childhood like?
-很平凡 -平凡
- Normal. - Normal?
是的 就是普通的童年
Yeah, it was, uh, normal... normal childhood stuff.
都市新闻
甲壳虫停止工作
甲壳虫
硬壳之夜
鸡蛋卷给你
Here's your omelet.
抱歉这鸡蛋卷没有你秘书做得好
I'm sorry it's not as good as the omelets your secretary makes,
不过你又不是和秘书结婚 对吧
but then you're not married to your secretary, are you?
也许如果我秘书也拒绝流产的话
Well, maybe if my secretary also refused to get an abortion,
我就会和她结婚的
I would be.
妈妈 能给我一份鸡蛋卷吗
Mommy, can I have an omelet?
你是寿星
You're the birthday boy.
普通的童年
Normal childhood,
然后就声名鹊起 一下成名了
and then just get right into the big, famous part.
如果你还不想谈的话 我们可以等等的
Look, if you're not ready to talk, we can wait.
我可以谈
I am ready to talk.
我怎么会不想谈我父母呢
Why wouldn't I want to talk about my parents?
他们太普通了 这真是疯了
They're so normal. That's crazy.
你听起来像个疯子 不是我
You sound like a crazy person, not me.
不要这么疯狂了 疯子
Stop being so crazy, crazy.
你为什么叫我疯子
Why are you calling me crazy?
好吧 你父亲是不是
Okay. Was your father...
等等 我接个电♥话♥ 你好
Hold on, I got to take this. Hello?
波杰克 为您转接卡洛琳公主
Hey, BoJack, I've got Princess Carolyn for you.
-是急事 -好吧 接进来
- It's urgent. - Great, put her on.
等一会儿 我看看她有没有空
Just a sec. I'll see if she's available.
*When you're walking alone*
*Because Jellicles are and*
波杰克 你在看MSNBSea台吗
BoJack, are you watching MSNBSea right now?
问得好
Great question.
我没有被遥控器绊倒
Well, I didn't fall down on my remote,
也没有不小心换台换到MSNBSea台
randomly changing the channel to MSNBSea
所以不可能把自己弄残
while simultaneously crippling myself,
然后不得不去看MSNBSea台 所以没有
thus physically forcing me to watch MSNBSea, so no.
没有 所以我现在没有在看MSNBSea台
No, I'm not watching MSNBSea right now.
哈姆雷特 你最好还是打开看看
Yeah, well, Hamlet, you might want to turn it on.
他们在谈你呢
They're talking about you.
希望是好事
Ooh! Good things, I hope.
现场直播
汤姆·姜波-格朗波
我们通过卫星接进来的嘉宾是尼尔·迈克比尔
Our guest via satellite is Neal McBeal,
一位刚从阿富汗回来在休假的海军军官
a naval officer on leave from Afghanistan.
欢迎来到节目 尼尔
Welcome to the program, Neal.
谢谢你 汤姆
Thank you, Tom.
我遇到过这个人
Hey, I met this guy.
尼尔回家后想要的不过是
All Neal wanted when he got home...
我强调一下 是从阿富汗回来
and I emphasize, from Afghanistan...
他最喜欢的牌子的早餐松饼而已
was his favorite brand of breakfast muffins.
当他去超♥市♥买♥♥
When he went to the supermarket and called dibs
最后一盒时
on the last box...
告诉我们发生了什么 尼尔
Well, tell us what happened, Neal.
90年代喜剧《胡闹的小马》里的马男波杰克
BoJack Horseman, from the '90s sitcom Horsin' Around,
不尊重我购买♥♥的权利
refused to respect my dibs.
你还有没有羞耻心了 马男波杰克
Have you no shame, BoJack Horseman?
看看他 在圣诞节派对上打喷嚏
Seen here sneezing at a Christmas party.
别放那个打喷嚏的照片啊
Oh, not the sneezing pic...
他们为什么总是放那张照片
Why do they always use the sneezing picture?
90年代时 我们嘲笑你那滑稽的举动
In the '90s, we laughed at your antics.
我们是怎么笑的来着 哈哈哈
Oh, how we laughed. "Ha ha ha,"
我们开心得咯咯大笑
we chortled in rapturous glee.
但如果你不尊重我们从前线回来的
But when you deny the dibs called by our men and women
男士女士的权利的话 这玩笑就令人恶心了
on the frontlines, that is a sick joke, sir.
令人超级恶心的笑话
A sick, sick joke, indeed,
如果我以后再也不开怀大笑你也会原谅我
and you'll forgive me if I chortle no longer,
因为对我来说 从海豹特遣队员
for, to me, there is nothing the least bit funny
尼尔·迈克比尔手中偷走早餐一点也不好笑
about stealing a meal from Neal McBeal, the Navy SEAL.
等等 你偷了海豹特遣队员的松饼
Wait, wait, you stole muffins from a Navy SEAL?
我不知道他是海豹特遣队员
I didn't know he was a Navy SEAL.
我以为他不过就是个普普通通的海豹
I just thought he was the regular kind of seal.
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表