剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
Oh, thank you.
我的花生酱去哪了
Now, where's my peanut butter?
在这里 昆导
Right over here, Q.
不 我在找花生酱
No, I'm looking for peanut butter.
你是说波杰克吗
Oh, you mean BoJack?
如果我要找波杰克 我会喊他名字的
If I wanted BoJack, I would call BoJack.
有人找波杰克吗
Did someone call for BoJack?
真的少了很多麻烦
It really cuts down on confusion.
娱乐业 真是人人平等
Ah, show business, the great equalizer.
真的吗
Is that what it is?
陶德 喷我
Todd, spritz me.
喷咯
Spritzing.
喷得好
Well spritzed.
你以前来过电影片场吗
Have you ever been on a movie set before?
没有 先生 花生酱先生
No, sir, Mr. Peanutbutter.
别这样 花生酱先生是我爸爸的名字
Please, Mr. Peanutbutter was my father's name.
也是我的名字
And it's also my name!
说到花生酱先生
Ooh, speaking of Mr. Peanutbutter,
我去去就来 小子
I'll be back in a jiff, skippy.
帮我保持住这湿润的空气
Keep that air spritzed for me.
你好啊 兄弟
Aloha, kemosabe.
让我带上我的制♥作♥人帽子
Hey, allow me to put on my producer hat
来制♥作♥制♥作♥你
and produce you just for one second here.
关于你怎么演我我有几点建议
I have a few notes on how you're playing me.
我看看
Let's see.
问题 问题 啊 在这里
Problems, problems, problems, ah, here we go.
我觉得我的电影形象穿着
I find it really troubling that my movie self
圆领短袖很闹心
is wearing a crew neck T-shirt.
我只穿V领的
I only wear V-necks.
知道问题在哪了吧
You see the problem.
-不知道 -我只是觉得如果我们想叙述故事
- I do not. - I just think if we're telling the story,
就要按真实的来叙述
we should tell it how it really happened.
是吗 这整个故事就不是真的
Yeah, this whole story isn't how it really happened.
是啊
Right...
因为衣服
because of the shirts.
因为是我偷的D
Because I'm the one who stole the D.
我才是真正的英雄
I'm the real hero here.
我的人生惊险刺♥激♥
My life is full of exciting adventures.
我该写本书的
I should write a book.
等等 我已经写过了
Oh, wait. I did.
比你聪明比你强
Suck on that, society.
你现在心情不好
Hey, you're in a mood.
也许是那个圆领太紧了
Perhaps the tightness of that crew neck
切断了到大脑的血液循环
is cutting off circulation to the brain?
我去和服装师唐娜谈谈
Let me talk to Donna in wardrobe.
我们会解决这个问题的 伙计
We're gonna fix this, buddy.
唐娜
Donna!
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我在试图进入角色 也就是扮演你
I'm just trying to get inside my character, which is you.
我们就是这样移♥动♥手臂的吗
Is this how we move our arms?
真奇怪
We're so weird.
一定要这样吗
Is this really necessary?
一定要这样吗
Is this really necessary?
我说话才不是这样
That's not what I sound like.
我说话才不是这样
That's not mut mi sound mike.
我们结婚之后感觉怎样
Hey, what's it been like since we got married?
是不是和我们小时候梦中的场景一样
Is it everything we dreamed of since we were little?
我小时候一直希望我那本
When I was little, I dreamed of getting
关于学校所有女生都是贱♥人♥的科幻小说
a MacArthur grant for my 'zine about how all the girls
能够获得麦克阿瑟天才奖
at school were bitches.
婚礼很棒
Look, the wedding was great.
但那并不是真正的生活
But that's not real life.
我是说 我似乎得到了一个美好的结局
I mean, I guess I got a happy ending,
但每个美好的结局之后
but every happy ending has the day after
我们还是要继续过日子 不是吗
the happy ending, right?
日子还要不断的过下去
And the day after that.
所以 婚礼确实很有趣
So the wedding was so much fun.
那是我这辈子最开心的一天
It was the happiest day of my life.
但你知道吗 那并不代表
But, you know, what does that say
我接下来的每一天都会如此
about all the days I have left?
我们真是典型的佐伊
We're such a Zoe.
陶德 幸好你来了
Oh, Todd, glad you're here.
拿着
Hold this.
陶德 我外套都掉到地板上了
Todd, my jacket is on the floor.
你应该接住那件外套
You're supposed to hold the jacket
不让它掉到地板上的
so it doesn't go on the floor.
抱歉 波杰克 不对 花生酱先生
Hey, sorry, BoJack... I mean, uh, Mr. Peanutbutter.
但我现在是为花生酱先生工作的
But I work for Mr. Peanutbutter now.
我是说 花生酱先生
I mean, uh, Mr. Peanutbutter.
我简直不敢相信我在一个片场
I can't believe I'm on a movie set, you know?
自从我的摇滚歌♥剧失败后 我就再也没有
I mean, this is my first chance to work on something big
做过这么重要的事情了
since my rock opera fell apart.
兄弟 我真是亲手毁了自己那个很有前景的
Man, I really messed up that huge career opportunity
工作机会 对吧
all on my own, didn't I?
都是我一个人的错对吧
Nothing sabotaged me one bit.
是的
Yep.
你说得对
You said it.
回见
Well, see you later.
哪里有吃的
Where can I grab a nosh?
后勤部都在厨房♥里
Oh, craft services is in the kitchen.
走上车道 穿过客厅 左转
Up the driveway, through the living room, make a left.
-相当明显 -我吃吃就回
- Can't miss it. - I'm gonna grab a quick bite.
我不在的时候别做蠢事
Don't do anything stupid while I'm gone.
好了 伙计们 你们说的这个故事吧
Okay, fellas, here's the thing about the story.
一点都没打动我
I don't buy it.
好像有什么重要的部分缺失了
It's like something's missing,
但我一时也想不出到底是什么
but I can't put any of my fingers on it.
也许我们可以加一点音乐
Um, maybe once we add the music...
音乐 你在跟我开玩笑吗
The music? Are you kidding me?
音乐 你被炒了
Music? You're fired.
哪个蠢货介绍这个蠢货来的
What dumb shit brought this dumb shit?
你也被炒了
Okay, you're fired too.
好吧
Oh, okay.
还有人有什么好想法吗
Anyone else got any bright ideas?
能不能让它更戴安化一点
Hey, maybe it make it more Diane-y?
-你在说什么 -我也不知道
- Um, excuse me? - I don't know.
这也许很蠢 但这个故事讲的是
This is probably stupid, but the whole story's
这个男人怎么爱上这个女人的对吧
about how this guy's in love with this lady, right?
但我们都不知道她是个什么人 她想要什么
But we don't even know who she is or what she wants.
也许增加她的台词
I mean, maybe give her more lines or words
或者多让她展现一下她的情绪什么的
or, I don't know, feelings or whatever?
什么
What?
他是新来的 不懂规矩
He's new. He doesn't know the rules.
原谅他吧 伟大的凯撒
Forgive him, mighty Caesar.
好 好
Yes. Yeah.
爱死你了
I love you.
这孩子是谁
Who is this kid?
你真是个天才
You're a genius.
-我要亲亲你 -什么
- I'm gonna kiss your face. - What?
到我的网来一趟
Come back to my web.
我们来谈谈戴安的情绪问题
Let's talk about Diane's feelings
然后让这个片子大放异彩吧
and make this baby sing.
陶德 和他谈谈服装的问题
Hey, Todd, talk to him about the wardrobe,
特别是上身服装的问题
specifically the top half of the wardrobe,
特别是上身服装中衬衫的部分
specifically the shirt part of the top half of the wardrobe,
特别是衬衫的领子问题
specifically the neck part of the shirt part of the wardrobe.
又怎么了
What now?
我受够了这个狗和小马的剧
I'm sick of this dog and pony show.
这个电影蠢毙了了
The movie is dumb.
花生酱先生更是让我快要抓狂
Mr. Peanutbutter is annoying the shit out of me,
而且果盘里面蜜瓜太多了
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表