剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
来信人是九岁的马男波杰克
This is from BoJack H. BoJack is nine years old.
他写道"等我长大 也想像你一样
"When I grow up, I want to be like you.
我觉得这个选择[赛道]是对的
And I think I'm on the right track.
懂了吗 赛道
Get it? Track?
因为马跑在赛道上 而你是一匹马
Because horses run on tracks and you are a horse.
我也是一匹马 你懂了吗
And I am a horse. Do you get it?
懂我这个赛道笑话了吗"
Do you get my joke about the track?"
好吧 这一整页都是在问你懂没懂
Okay, there's a whole page of this.
我该回信告诉他我懂了吗
Should I write him, tell him I get it?
他又写道 "我想问你的是
He goes on. "My question for you is:
我是个好孩子 也喜欢玩耍
I am a good kid and I like to play,
喜欢上学 但有时候我会伤心
and I like to go to school, but sometimes I get sad.
你伤心的时候会做什么
What do you do when you get sad?
杀千刀的 和小母马逛街回来了吗
Oh, big stud, running off to gallivant with your fillies.
要吓唬老子吗 老子也会摔宴会盘
Is that to impress me? I can smash a dinner plate, too.
那是沙拉盘 你这匹土马
That's a salad plate, you peasant.
我以为这些是沙拉盘呢
I thought these were salad plates.
-那些是茶托盘 -我们干嘛要茶托盘
- Those are saucers. - Why do we even have saucers?
我们根本不喝茶
We don't drink tea.
那些茶托盘是买♥♥来玩的
Those saucers are for entertaining!
是嘛 那我"不玩"了
Oh, yeah? Well, I'm exit-taining.
你听懂了没
Do you get it?
说真的 各位 是这样对吧
But, uh, seriously, folks. Right?
别坐得离电视太近 会让你变得残忍♥无情
Don't sit so close to the TV, it'll make you cruel.
你知道吗 我怀孕前可漂亮了
You know, I was beautiful before I got pregnant.
我知道
I know.
是你毁了我 波杰克
You ruined me, BoJack.
我知道
I know.
你最好长大了有一番成就
You better grow up to be something great
补偿你的所有过错
to make up for all the damage you've done.
我会的
I will.
好了 慈母说教结束
Okay, enough me being a great mom.
我得去把你♥爸♥的心脏病药藏起来
I'm gonna go hide your father's heart medication.
看你的小破电视节目吧
Enjoy your dumb little TV show.
马男波杰克 第二季第一集
首先 你要相信一切改变皆有可能
The first thing is, you gotta believe that change is possible.
你必须每天告诉自己
You have to tell yourself every day:
"我能改变 我会改变"
"I can change and I will change."
-我能改变 我会改变 -大声一点
- I can change and I will change. - Louder.
旧蠢的生活
全新的心态
安德鲁·J·亨氏
我能改变 我会改变
I can change and I will change.
还是听不见
I still can't hear you.
你只是本有声书 嚣张个屁啊
You're an audiobook.
"我有个积极的心态"
"I've got a new attitude."
每天早晨走在街上时
That's what your face should be saying to
你都该让别人看到这样的面貌
everyone you pass on the street.
我们称之为PANTS法
We call that the PANTS approach.
P A N T S
P-A-N-T-S.
大家都要看到
People all need to see.
大家都要看到
People all need to see.
再往右一点 不 是往下场门方向
Yeah, a little to the right. No, house right.
那是表演术语 是左边的意思 我是演员
That's an acting term. It means left. I'm an actor.
不
No.
波杰克 为什么我醒来时发现被扔到小巷去了
BoJack, why did I wake up in an alley?
我要把旧沙发扔掉 陶德
I had to get rid of the old couch, Todd.
非要在我睡在上面的时候扔吗
While I was sleeping on it?
那沙发是我旧心态的象征
The couch was a metaphor for my old attitude.
有声书说
My audiobook told me
我必须丢掉我的"沙发"重担
I had to let go of the burdens of my life sofa.
你知道吗 也许他是说"人生"重担
Oh, you know what? Maybe it was "My life so far."
我怎么觉得你可以先叫醒我呢
I feel like you could've woken me up first.
陶德 没人可以叫醒别人
Todd, no one can wake anybody else up.
你必须自己叫醒自己
You need to wake yourself up.
我和这个新家伙不熟
I don't know if I trust this new guy.
我还是去你车里睡吧
I'm just gonna go sleep in your car.
-不 我觉得有人需要一个FAB -什么FAB
- Uh-oh. I think someone needs a FAB. - A FAB?
F A B 意思是积极的BNA
FAB, stands for fresh active BNA.
-什么BNA -全新的ATTITUDE 听仔细了
- BNA? - Brand-new ATTITUDE. Try to keep up.
ATTITUDE是指关注...
ATTITUDE stands for attention to--
你把我的东西也扔了吗 我的行李呢
Did you also get rid of my stuff? Where's my duffel bag?
我很重视你哦 打标签"谢谢你做我的朋友"
I value you. Hashtag "Thank you for being a friend."
打标签"大家都要看到"
Hashtag "PANTS."
你必须征服这座山
You got to conquer that hill.
山是一种象征
The hill is a metaphor.
万物都是象征
Everything is a metaphor.
-其实你也是一种象征 -我的神啊
- You are literally a metaphor. - Oh, my God.
我的神啊 太糟糕了
Oh, my God, this is the worst.
感觉太差了
This feels awful.
怎么会有人跑步啊
Why does anybody run?
你右边就有一个哦
On your right.
她根本不知道她男友就是杀手
And she had no idea that her boyfriend was the strangler.
有些人只看得见他们想看见的东西
I guess some people just see what they wanna see,
对吧 文森特
right, Vincent?
-是啊 -你好 卡洛琳公主
- Yeah. - Hey, Princess Carolyn.
我得挂了 我最蠢的客户之一来了
I gotta go. One of my dumb-ass clients is here.
只是出来跑步 顺便打个招呼
Just out for a jog, thought I'd say hello.
我现在开始跑步了
I jog now.
你从月桂谷跑来这吗
You jogged here from Laurel Canyon?
我开车来的 但我一直在挥动手臂
I drove, but I moved my arm a bunch,
所以运动手环也把这算进了公里数
so the Fitbit counted the miles.
有一位犸男波夹克先生来访
Uh, someone named BoJark Hoseman is here?
谢谢 斯图尔特
Thank you, Stuart.
还有你的咖啡会"晚点"到
Also, your coffee is coming late.
-按你的要求 -我是说"拿铁"
- Just like you ordered. - I said "latte."
我记下来的是"晚点" 所以就按我写的来吧
Ah. Well, I wrote down "late," So that's what it's gonna be.
劳拉去哪了
What happened to Laura?
助理就像贝鲁西兄弟[演员]
Assistants are like Belushi brothers.
好的走太早 坏的走不掉
Good ones leave too soon, bad ones never go away.
今天还是美好的一天 对吧
It's a beautiful day, though, right?
每个早晨都是一个奇迹
Every morning is a miracle.
打标签"奇迹" 打标签"每个早晨"
Hashtag "Miracle." Hashtag "Every morning."
打标签"每个早晨都是一个奇迹"
Hashtag "Every morning is a miracle."
打标签"波杰克随想"
Hashtag "BoJack thoughts."
恭喜你找到精神寄托 波杰克
I'm glad you found your bliss, BoJack.
但你真的准备好明天的首日拍摄了吗
But are you ready for your first day on set tomorrow?
你是指我兴奋起来了吗 其实我已经跃跃欲试了
You mean, am I amped? Because I am so pumped.
《一代骄马》电影是笔大生意
This Secretariat movie is a big deal.
千万别搞砸了
Please do not blow it.
凭什么说我会搞砸
Why would I blow it?
我有了全新的心态
I have a brand-new attitude.
我上个月拿金球奖的时候
You know, when I won that Golden Globe last month,
我陷入了黑暗低谷
I went to a very dark place.
我陷入了黑洞
I was in a hole.
接着我意识到
And I realized,
"要么被黑洞吞没 要么改变自己"
"I can wallow in this hole or I can change."
虽然我倾向于前者
While I was tempted to go with the former,
但有时唯一的出洞之路是后者[在后面]
sometimes the only way out of a hole is a latter.
-没有双关语的意思哦 -你明显是双关的意思
- No pun intended. - You clearly intended that pun.
卡洛琳公主 你必须相信TPE的AHP
Princess Carolyn, you gotta believe in the AHP of TPE.
我不想问
Uh-uh. I'm not asking.
超强的治愈能力
The awesome healing power--
-我不想知道 -完全正能量的
- I am not asking. - --of total positive energy.
你也许应该走了
You should probably leave
因为我要假装接电♥话♥了
because I'm about to pretend to get a phone call.
你好 不 他还在这
Hello? No, he's still here.
不 他还是没有明白我的暗示
No, he's not taking the hint somehow.
亲爱的 我的大手帕呢
Honey, where's my bandana?
你把它嚼碎了 只能扔了 还记得吗
You chewed it up, we had to throw it away, remember?
不 不是说那条
No, not that one.
上面有骨头样子的
The one with the bones on it.
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表