剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
这是梦想成真的时刻
It's a dream come true.
20年来你一直在努力拍成这部电影
You've been trying to get this movie made for 20 years.
你有没有想过你会坐在这里跟我们聊《一代骄马》
Did you ever think you'd be sitting here, talking about Secretariat?
《一代骄马》
坐在这里 这间旅馆房♥间里吗
Sitting here? In this hotel room?
这是梦想成真的时刻
It's a dream come true.
出演《一代骄马》有什么感受
What's it like to play Secretariat?
梦想成真
Dream come true.
出演《一代骄马》 有什么感受
Playing Secretariat, what was that like?
一代骄马[俄语]
梦想成真
Dream come true.
你来纽约待多久
How long you in New York for?
就待几天做几个有趣的访谈
Just a couple days of fun interviews,
然后再去芝加哥再做几个有趣的访谈
then it's off to Chicago for more fun interviews,
然后如果我还没自杀 我就回洛杉矶
and then, if I don't blow my brains out, I get to go back to L.A.
亲爱的 你做得非常好 我真为你自豪
Darling, you're doing marvelously, I am so proud of you.
我能做几个小小的调整吗
If I could make one slight adjustment?
比如少开几个小玩笑 别老提
Maybe fewer jokes about how these interviews
-这些访谈让你想自杀如何 -好的 抱歉
- make you want to blow your brains out? - Right. Sorry.
我很高兴能来到这里 能和...
I am so thrilled to be here, talking with...
-雅虎·芬兰 -雅虎·芬兰交流
- Yahoo Finland. - Yahoo Finland.
-你是芬兰人[说完了]吗 -我们才刚开始
- Are you Finnish? - No, we are just getting started.
入套了
Walked right into that one.
对于马男·波杰克先生来说
What would an Oscar nomination
奥斯卡提名意味着什么
mean for Mr. BoJack Horseman?
任何奖项都只是点缀
Any award recognition is just gravy.
真正的快乐在于整天坐在这个旅馆房♥间里
The real joy is to sit in this hotel room all day,
一遍一遍回答同一个问题
answering the same questions over and over again.
回答得真好 你很有天赋 我都要爱上你了
Great answers, you're divine. I'm in love with you.
再做一个小小的调整 我觉得讽刺不大合适
One small adjustment. I don't think sarcasm is going to read.
给我写一个台本吧 这样我就不用自己想了
Just write a script for me, so I don't have to think for myself.
亲爱的 要是能帮你赢奥斯卡奖
Honey, I would shove my hand up your ass
我甚至愿意把手伸进屁♥眼♥把你当木偶操控
and control your mouth like a Muppet if it would win you an Oscar.
我懂什么呢
What do I know?
我只是你雇来帮你赢得奥斯卡的公♥关♥
I'm just the publicist you hired to help win you an Oscar.
参演《奔腾年代》有什么感受
What's it like to play Seabiscuit?
讲述三个生活和事业上的失败者偶然相聚
训练一匹看上去也很失败的矮个跛腿小马
参加赛马比赛的故事
我不知道 你得去问问托比·马奎尔[主演]
I don't know. You'd have to ask Tobey Maguire.
你上一次试图通过《马男波杰克秀》卷土重来
Your last attempt at a comeback was The BoJack Horseman Show.
过
Pass.
很多人看到你还是会想起
A lot of people still see you as the guy
九十年代的垃圾剧集《胡闹的小马》
from that sucky show from the 90's.
《胡闹的小马》不是垃圾剧集
Horsin' Around was not a sucky show.
-但的确是啊 -拍了九季呢
- Yeah, but it was. - It lasted nine seasons.
拍摄的目的只是为了给人们看
Its whole purpose was for people to watch it
这样电视台就能卖♥♥出广♥告♥时段
so the network could sell ad time,
这部剧赚的钱就能比投在制♥作♥上的钱多了
so the show could make more money than it cost to produce.
这非常成功 这是一部成功的剧集
It did that well. It was a good show.
-是啊 但是很烂 -一点都不烂
- Yes, but it sucked. - It didn't suck!
今天你做得很好 无可挑剔
Great job today. It could not have gone better.
我唯一的建议就是不要再维护《胡闹的小马》了
My only note would be stop defending Horsin' Around.
为什么 好几百万人很喜欢这部剧
Why? Millions of people loved it!
我们要用接下来的几个月包装你的故事
We need to use these next few months to define your story.
人们看到你时 脑中应该跳出"奥斯卡得主"
When people see you they need to think Oscar winner,
而不是某个无人问津的电视剧中的蠢角色
not dumb asshole from an old TV show that nobody cares about.
我懂你的意思了
Okay, I hear what you're saying,
但我们都同意《胡闹的小马》是一部好剧吧
but we can both agree Horsin' Around was a good show, right?
波杰克 你知道我很爱你
BoJack, you know I think the world of you.
我觉得你很聪明有魅力 所以我就不兜圈子了
I think you are so smart and attractive, so I'm not going to mince words.
《胡闹的小马》就是一坨屎
Horsin' Around was a piece of shit.
马男波杰克 第三季第一集
看上去真不错 你需要一个杯托
Looking good. Fantastic. You need a coaster.
我跟你说过要涂好口红穿好内♥裤♥ 特蕾莎
I told you to wear lipstick and underpants, Teresa.
我把所有账单都放在一个文件夹里了
I put everything bill-related in one folder.
煤气费电费 给比利[账单]·赞恩拍的新照片
Gas bill, cable bill, and the new headshots for Billy Zane.
-谢谢你 犹大 -你还要我提醒你
- Thank you, Judah. - You also wanted me to remind you
-打电♥话♥给花生酱先生 -没错
- to call Mr. Peanutbutter. - Yeah.
两分钟后再提醒我 不 五分钟
Ping me again in two minutes? No, five minutes.
跟波杰克和皮塔饼[希腊菜]的通话安排在什么时候
When's our call with BoJack and Spanakopita?
你是说七分钟之前的那个吗 七分钟之前
The one that started seven minutes ago? It started seven minutes ago.
什么
What?
戴安正在你的办公室 勉强...拖时间
Diane's in your office right now, stalling... poorly.
这就是我对八胞胎妈妈的看法
And that is my opinion on the Octomom.
记得八胞胎妈妈吗
Remember Octomom?
戴安 你是在为卡洛琳公主拖延时间吗
Diane, are you stalling for Princess Carolyn?
什么啦 你知道最擅长拖时间的人是谁吗
What? You know who was good at stallin'
约瑟夫·斯大林[拖延]
was Joseph Stalin.
斯大林可是一点都不拖延
If anything Stalin was ruthlessly efficient.
赶紧让她给我滚过来
Get your head out of your ass.
还有一个以他命名的城市 对吗 卡洛琳公主
He also had a city named after him. Isn't that right, Princess Carolyn,
-她一直就在边上 -大家好
- who's been here the whole time? - Hey, buddy.
新闻发布会的第一天过得怎么样
How was your first big day at the press junket?
没个头 简直就像贾德·阿帕图电影的第二幕
Endless. It was like the second act of a Judd Apatow movie.
他做得很好
He was exquisite.
电影在社交网络上的反响很好
The movie's tracking really well on social.
新媒体的评价在各个平台上升了百分之二十三
New media impressions are up 23 percent across platforms.
什么意思
What does that mean?
我不知道 我还以为你知道呢
Oh, I have no idea. I assumed you would know.
但是我不停发推 不停被转发
But I keep tweeting things and they keep getting retweeted,
所以我们做的事是对的
so we're doing something right.
昨天我不小心把手♥机♥掉在了厕所里
Yesterday I dropped my phone in the bathroom
波杰克的图享就发了一张地板的照片
which made BoJack's Instagram post a picture of the floor,
图片说明是"spujb" 竟然有四千多赞
with the caption spujb. That got four thousand likes.
-太好了 -我累死了
- Great. - I am exhausted.
电影明星真是最累的工作了
Being a movie star is the hardest job.
而且我们还得不到认可
And we get no recognition.
你会喜欢这个消息的
Okay, you're gonna love this.
我托关系跟《海牛场》联♥系♥ 明天安排了一场访谈
I pulled some strings at Manatee Fair and set up an interview tomorrow night.
波杰克还没准备好登杂♥志♥
BoJack is not ready for a magazine feature.
放松 没什么大不了的
Relax. It's not that big a deal.
我倒是没发现你能判断事情的轻重缓急啊
I didn't realize you were an authority on deal size.
听着 茄合[希腊菜]
Listen, Moussaka...
女士们 别这样 波杰克可有活力了
Ladies, please. There's plenty of BoJack to go around.
我能明早完成安娜给我安排的活
I can do all the bullshit things Ana's scheduled for me in the morning
然后明晚再去完成卡洛琳公主安排的活
and still have time for Princess Carolyn's bullshit thing tomorrow night.
现在改换睡衣了
Now, pajamas.
-陶德 -怎么回事
- Todd?! - What is going on over there?
波杰克偷偷把一个小男孩带回了房♥间
BoJack smuggled a young boy into his room.
没什么大不了的 电影明星经常这么干
No big deal. Movie stars do it all the time.
这是哪里
Where am I?
百吉饼 披萨
Bagels? Pizza?
嬉皮士 尿味
Hipsters? Urine?
-我在明尼阿波利斯拉 -不 你在纽约
- Am I in Minneapolis? - What? No, you're in New York.
接下来要问 你为什么会在纽约
Follow-up: why are you in New York?
问倒我了 有时候我就是会出现
Beats me. Sometimes I just am places.
我都睡不着 天啊
I can't even sleep. Oh, God.
这样应该能行
Yeah, that'll do it.
我是叫萨拉·科宁吗 因为我要吃麦片了
Is my name Sarah Koenig? Because I'm about to get cereal.
萨拉·科宁是一位
经常做连环报道[音同"麦片的记者
逃离洛杉矶
我是女王
I am the queen.
人♥民♥们 跟我走
Follow me, citizens.
我们的家园充满可能 没有悲伤
There are no sad times in our cave of possibilities.
一小瓶洗发露 别想溜过我的眼皮
Small bottle of shampoo?! Not on my watch!
洗发露警报
你别把你的晦气都沾在我那些
You better not have gotten your failure stink
重要的电影明星衣服上
all over my important movie star clothes.
我只是说说的 你是我朋友 你没有晦气
Sorry, I didn't mean that. You're my friend and you don't stink of failure.
你身上只有好意和年轻的活力
Your stink is one of good intentions and youthful exuberance.
太好了 恭喜
Hooray, compliment!
你要我提醒你打给花生酱先生
You wanted me to ping you regarding Mr. Peanutbutter.
该死 伙计们 等等 我打个电♥话♥就回来
Oh, fish! Guys, hold on, I have to make a quick call.
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表