剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
Look, I saw you talking to Klaus in the shower.
雅利安帮确实不错 但我说一句
Now, the Aryan's are good guys. Don't get me wrong.
你在那边也许得不到
But I don't know if you're gonna get
应有的重视
the right attention over there.
也是 人太多可能什么都没我的份儿
Uh, I'd hate to get lost in a shop that big.
虽然我们没法帮你搞定工作
Now we can't offer you the works,
不过在拉丁王帮 你会是明星
but in the Latin Kings, you'll be a star.
我们排第二位 所以我们更努力
We're number two, and that means we try harder.
我是被两个黑帮抢着要了吗
Am I really being courted by two gangs?
感觉自己成女神了
Oh, I feel like the belle of the ball.
久仰大名 你就是那位
So, this is the shapeless biographer
长得不咋地的传记作家吧
I've heard so much about.
我们见过很多次了
We've met several times.
你叫我来就是为了羞辱我吗
Did you just call me here to insult me?
你有什么魔力 女士
What is your secret, lady?
能让两个大男人像踢足球抢界外球一样
I mean, how do you get two grown men fighting over you
为了你 幼稚地斗来斗去
like a foul ball at a football game?
首先 足球没有界外球
First of all, football doesn't have foul balls.
体育我不熟
Ugh, sports.
其次 他们没有为我斗来斗去
Second of all, nobody's fighting over me.
你睁大眼睛吧
Open your eyes.
波杰克很明显爱上你了
BoJack's clearly in love with you.
什么...
Wha... ?
别逗了[出去]
Get out of here!
我出去 为什么要我出去
Get out of here? Why would I get out of here?
你出去 这是我的办公室
You get out of here. This is my office.
我知道这些小绿人是警♥察♥
I get the army men are police,
可是那个芥末包代表什么来着
but what's the mustard packet again?
只是芥末包而已
Oh, that's just a mustard packet.
中午吃剩的
It's left over from lunch.
那能不能拿到别处去
Oh. Well, can we move it off the table?
不 我一会可能还想吃
No. I still might want it later.
好吧
Good call.
那我们要怎样把那个D
So how do we get the D from here
大老远从这里运上这里
all the way up to here?
想越过这些条子和芥末酱
What, with all these cops and mustards,
肯定会很困难[腌黄瓜]
it's gonna be a pickle.
不 腌黄瓜代表特警队的车
Oh, no. The pickle's a SWAT van,
不过我明白你的意思
but I see your point.
或许直接扔掉罪证更简单 但怎么扔呢
Might be easier to just ditch the evidence. But how?
我 我不知道
I... I don't know.
你觉得这咖啡能激发灵感吗
You think these coffees would get the juices flowing.
里面确实有百利甜酒哦
Well, they do have Bailey's in them.
怪不得我觉得醉醺醺的
Is that why I feel drunk?
我已经喝了七八杯这种咖啡了
Because I've had, like, seven or eight coffees.
我承认这对我们想办法没帮助
I mean, I admit, it's been bad for ideas,
但能加深我们的感情啊
but it's been great for camaraderie.
双手赞成
Couldn't agree more.
对了 现在几点了
Ooh, hey. What time is it?
我可能得挪一下我的直升机
I probably need to move my helicopter.
我停在限时两小时车位上了
It's in a two-hour zone.
你这个小混♥蛋♥ 就这么办
You beautiful bastard, that's it!
我们用直升机把D吊起来运走
We can pick up the D with your chopper, fly it out of here,
然后扔到大海里去
and then dump it out into the ocean.
牛爆了
Stupendous!
就你啦 大海
Take that, the ocean.
-什么事 陶德 -听着
- What now, Todd? - Listen.
我遇到了两位舞伴同时邀请我参加舞会的难题
So, kind of landed myself in a two-dates-to-the-prom situation.
舞伴是指监狱帮派 而舞会是指加入帮派
The dates being prison gangs and the prom being a jump-in,
你记得有一次你在《胡闹的小马》里
so do you remember how you got out of the same jam
怎么处理同样的问题吗
on Horsin' Around?
一道经典的难题
Ah, a classic conundrum.
我记得有一次在《花生酱先生一家》里面
Well, I recall one time on Mr. Peanutbutter's House...
他是在问我 伙计
I think he's talking to me, pal.
是我的节目首先发明了
You know, the guy whose show
两位舞伴同时邀请参加舞会的难题
invented the two-dates-to-the-prom story.
就算是你发明的 但我的节目把它完美解决了
You may have invented it, but I think our show perfected it.
你唯一做得完美的事
The only thing you ever perfected
-就是抢我的风头 -抢你的风头吗
- was stealing my thunder. - Stealing your thunder, eh?
现在连我说的话你也抢
Now you're even stealing the words I'm saying.
其实很为难
You know, it's tough.
我在社会问题上同意拉丁王帮的观点
I agree with the Latin Kings on social issues,
但财政问题上我更赞成雅利安帮
but fiscally I'm more of an Aryan.
优柔寡断不会有好结果的
Well, juggling both never ends well.
花生酱先生 你有什么高见
Mr. Peanutbutter, anything to contribute?
他现在两眼一抹黑
He's just staring blankly now.
我怕"抢你的风头"啊
Stealing your thunder.
又或者如我所说 你也可以保释我出去
You could also just bail me out of here, as I said.
-只要五十块... -我得挂了 伙计
- It's only 50 bucks... - Got to go, pal.
但愿你度过一个神奇的夜晚
Hope it's a magical night.
好了 你准备好行动了吗
All right, you ready for the plan?
准备好了
Oh, yeah.
但是我们需要转移大家的注意力
But we are gonna need a big distraction
别让大家看到天上的动静
to keep the eyes off the skies.
这个我来解决
You leave that to me.
慢着 你喝了不少酒
Whoa, wait. You had a lot to drink.
最好喝杯"咖啡"提提神
You better have a cup of coffee.
罗迪欧大道
鹅肝酱精品店
有谁爱你们 各位
Who loves you, people?
看这边 媒体朋友们
Look this way, news media.
这里有个明星在扔自己的血汗钱
A celebrity is throwing away his hard-earned cash.
大家都往我这儿看
Everyone pay attention to me.
只是一块钱的纸币 大伙
Oh, it's only one-dollar bills, folks.
别在意
Don't bother.
不 好歹也是白送的钱啊 能花的啊
No, it's still free, spendable money.
这可是大新闻
This is a huge story.
现在一块钱就像一分钱一样不值钱
Dollars are like the new penny.
是啊 这点小钱是打发乞丐的吧
Yeah. Cash is for poor people.
你们这些笨蛋脑子坏了吗
What is wrong with you bozos?
赶紧抢钱啊
Just riot over the damn money already.
我想这里没什么好看的
Well, nothing to see here, I guess.
老天啊 我的脚踝
Jesus Christ, my ankle
我的苍天
Oh, my God.
美国著名创作型歌♥手碧昂斯摔伤了
American singer-songwriter Beyoncé is hurt.
快来人啊
Somebody help her!
女神的灾难
爆♥炸♥性新闻 无可取代的流行天后
Ring the alarm. Irreplaceable pop icon
独♥立♥女性碧昂斯受伤了
and independent woman Beyoncé has been injured.
还有什么最新消息
What more can you give us?
目前事态细节尚不明朗
Details are sketchy at this point,
直播
爆♥炸♥性新闻
但我们可以确认碧昂斯还活着
but we do know Beyoncé is a survivor,
大概也能能活下去
and presumably she will keep on surviving.
-到底发生了什么 -这个嘛 汤姆
- But what happened? - Well, Tom,
据说她在一块满是一元纸币的地上摔倒了
I'm being told she fell on all the single dollars.
-满是一元纸币吗 -满是一元纸币
- All the single dollars? - All the single dollars.
模仿碧昂斯名曲《Single Ladies》歌♥词
满是一元纸币吗
All the single dollars?
-满是一元纸币 -纸币 纸币 纸币
- All the single dollars. - Bills, bills, bills.
我们将坚定不移地
We promise to provide live,
为您直播这位从"危险爱情"[碧昂斯专辑名]
unflinching coverage of this harrowing ordeal
到"危险伤情"的巨星的痛苦经历
of a star gone from dangerously in love
进行全面报道
to dangerously in peril.
敬请持续关注
Don't stop watching.
花生酱先生 可以行动了
Mr. Peanutbutter, take her home.
医生们证实
Doctors have confirmed
碧昂斯将此伤别舞台
that Beyoncé will never perform again.
最新消息 "好莱乌大窃案"有重大突破
This just in. A break in the story of the Hollywoo Heist.
我们正在《花生酱先生一家》影星
We now go live to the house of Mr. Peanutbutter,
花生酱先生新闻发布会
花生酱先生家为大家直播
star of Mr. Peanutbutter's House.
老天 那个蠢货干了什么
Ah, jeez. What did that idiot do?
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表