剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
真是松了口气 我好伤心
Good grief. I'm so depressed.
我想让大家都喜欢我
I just want everyone to love me,
可是我不知道该怎么做
but I don't know how to make them do it.
你不能强迫他人爱你 笨蛋
You can't force love, you blockhead.
你能做的就只是好好善待你身边的人
All you can do is be good to the people in your life,
敞开自己的心扉
and keep your heart open.
我把一切都搞砸了
I screwed it all up.
已经太晚了 对不对
It's too late for me, isn't it?
这我不清楚
I don't know.
我只是吸毒后的幻象而已
I'm just a crazy drug hallucination.
你想让我说什么我就说什么
I'll say whatever you want me to.
那你告诉我现在还不晚
Then tell me it's not too late.
现在还不晚 永远都不会晚
Well, it's not too late. It's never too late.
-说得对 -去做自己想成为的那个人
- Yeah, that's right. - It's never too late
永远都不会晚
to be the person you want to be.
你需要选择自己想要的生活
You need to choose the life you want.
价格五美分...
That'll be 5 cents please...
波杰克
BoJack.
怎么了 亲爱的
Yes, dear?
晚餐准备好了
Supper's ready.
我在五金店遇到爱德了
Ran into Ed at the hardware store.
他要我们准备好应对天气
He said we're in for some weather.
那话什么意思 应对天气
What the hell does that mean? "Some weather."
我们不是一直在应对吗
We're always in for some weather.
我告诉你 爱德 天气时刻都有
Guess what, Ed? There's never not weather.
波杰克 不要这样
Oh, BoJack, don't.
我情不自禁嘛
Come on, I can't help it.
你的耳朵时不时自己动一下真是太可爱了
It's just so cute how they do it automatically.
他们知道什么啊
How do they know?
天哪 我们以后的分分秒秒
Oh, man, can we just stay exactly like this
都要这样度过 好吗
for the rest of our lives, please?
当然好 或者我们可以过相反的生活
Yeah, okay, sure, uh, or we could do the opposite of that,
因为我怀孕了
because I'm pregnant.
什么 太棒了
What? That's amazing.
是啊 而且我基本确定孩子是你的
Yeah, and I'm 80% sure it's yours.
我现在想跟你上♥床♥是不是很奇怪
Is it weird that I want to make love to you right now?
为什么会奇怪
Why would that be weird?
我也不知道 我不想吓到孩子
I don't know, it's... I don't want to spook the baby.
或许接下来九个月我们只能
Maybe we should just do mouth and hand stuff
用手和嘴解决需求了
for the next nine months.
好像有人起床了
Oh, I think someone's awake.
爸爸来啦 爸爸来啦
Dada coming? Dada coming?
是啊 小宝贝 爸爸来了
Yes, Gooby Girl, Dada's coming.
爸爸
Dada.
我要吃掉你的手指
I'm gonna eat your finger.
好香好香好香
Yum, yum, num, num.
-爸爸 -哈珀 怎么啦
- Daddy? - Harper?
星星都去了哪里
Where do the stars go?
就在天上呀
Oh, they're still there.
我们看不见是因为有太阳光呢
We just can't see them because the sun is shining.
-爸爸 -哈珀
- Oh. Daddy? - Harper?
要是你是个小孩子 我们会成为朋友吗
Do you think if you were a little kid, we would be friends?
那要看情况了
Well, that depends.
你喜欢曲奇 绿色 还有辫子吗
Do you love cookies, and the color green, and braids?
喜欢 这些我都喜欢
Yes, I love all those things.
这样的话你的申请已经提交
Well, then, your application has been submitted
等待董事会通过吧
and is pending board approval.
通过了
Approved!
不要溅我
Oh, no splashing!
不 水好猛 不要
Oh, no. Oh, oh, it's rough, oh, don't.
你在挠我痒痒
Oh, oh, you're tickling.
抓到你了
I got you!
她这么快就长大了
She grew up so fast.
我不喜欢他骑摩托车
I don't like that he drives a motorcycle.
亲爱的 伟士机车可不是摩托车
Honey, a Vespa is not a motorcycle.
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay.
你在想什么呢
What are you thinking about?
我在想如果你选择了这种生活
Oh, just how nice things could've been
一切该多么美好
if you had chosen this life.
什么 哪里
Oh... what? Where?
喂
Hello?
波杰克 我看过你昨晚给我发的稿子了
BoJack, I read the pages you sent me last night,
不得不说 你写的书真是
and I have to tell you, your book is absolutely,
毫无疑问 简直是...
without a doubt, the most...
胡言乱语
gibberish.
-简直乱七八糟 -今天几号♥了
- It's gibberish. - What day is it?
你看看你都写了些什么
Let's see what you got here.
20页的《神秘博士》色情同人小说
You got 20 pages of Doctor Who erotic fan fiction,
一份做汤菜谱 五种不同理论写
a recipe for soup, five different theories
911事件是如何发生的
about how 9/11 happened,
里面还嵌入了一堆视频
and a bunch of embedded YouTube videos
根本就没法印刷成书籍的形式
that can't possibly be printed in book form.
好 我先挂了
Okay, I gotta go.
仅限本周末
枪手作家大会
第一届枪手大会
大家有什么问题
Any questions, at all,
问我们的枪手协会吗
for our panel of ghostwriters?
我有个问题问托瑞·斯培林
Um, yeah, I have a question for Tori Spelling.
托瑞·斯培林不在这里 我已经解释过了
Again, Tori Spelling is not here, as I already explained.
托瑞·斯培林的枪手作家在这里
Tori Spelling's ghostwriter is here.
这是一次枪手作家大会
This is a ghostwriter convention.
你怎么就不...
How do you not...
好 下一个问题
Okay, next question?
这个问题是问整个枪手协会的
Uh, yeah, this is for the whole panel.
你们最喜欢用的枪是什么枪
What's your favorite kind of ghost to write for?
什么 他们不是真正用枪好吗
What? No, they don't write for ghosts.
这不是...我召开这个大会是脑子进水了吗
That's not wha... Why did I think this would be a good idea?
大家有没有真正想问的问题
Does anyone have an actual question
问我们这个协会成员
for someone on this panel?
问题 或者给我把枪让我一枪崩了自己
An actual question, or a gun, so I can shoot myself?
我有问题
Yeah, I got a question.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
我想问一下戴安
My question is for Diane.
我以前跟你说的那些话我很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry about all the stuff I said about you earlier.
我们可以出版你写的书
We can publish the book you wrote.
很显然你比我写的好多了
You're obviously a better writer than I am,
其实我根本不在乎
and I don't actually even really care
别人是怎么看我
what the world thinks about me anymore.
我只是讨厌看那本书
I just hated reading that book
因为我在你眼中是那个样子我很难过
because I hated feeling like that's how you saw me.
你应该比任何其他人都了解我
Because I guess you know me better than anybody,
如果你觉得...
and if you think that...
我的问题是 你...
Um, I guess my question is, do you...
你觉得我现在晚了吗
Do you think it's too late for me?
什么
What?
难道我注定就是这样的人
I mean, am I just doomed to be the person that I am?
你书中写的那个人
The... The person in that book?
现在还不晚 对吧 还不晚...
It's not too late for me, is it? It's... It's not too late...
戴安 我需要你告诉我现在还不晚
Diane, I need you to tell me that it's not too late.
-波杰克 我 -我 我需要你告诉我
- BoJack, I... - I... I need you to tell me
我是个好人
that I'm a good person.
我知道自己自私自恋
I know that I can be selfish and narcissistic
又有自毁倾向 但是我内心
and self-destructive, but underneath all that,
深处 我是个好人
deep down, I'm a good person,
我需要你告诉我我是个好人 戴安
and I need you to tell me that I'm good, Diane.
告诉我 求你了 戴安 告诉我我是个好人
Tell me, please, Diane. Tell me that I'm good.
对了 你是不是《胡闹的小马》里面那匹马
Hey, aren't you the horse from Horsin' Around?
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表