剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
各位媒体朋友们
Ladies and gentlemen of the press,
我 我单枪匹马偷走了D
I, and I alone, stole the D
让好莱坞变成了好莱乌
from the Hollywoo sign.
告诉我们 你为什么这么做
Just tell us, why'd you do it?
我来告诉你们
Oh, I'll tell you why.
我这么做全是为了我的女朋友 戴安
I did it all for my girlfriend, Diane.
这个混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
这个超级大混♥蛋♥
That literal son of a bitch.
您目前关注的是 花生酱先生公开承认
If you're joining us, Mr. Peanutbutter has confessed
为其女友戴安偷走D标志
to stealing the D for his girlfriend Diane
很多人说这是史上最浪漫的
in what many are calling the most romantic gesture
浪漫告白
in the history of romance and gestures.
我们期待洛杉矶警署的回应
We now await the L.A.P.D.'s move.
如果爱情也算犯罪的话 我第一个辞职反对
The day they make love a crime is the day I turn in my badge.
毛脸喵喵警官
现在到场的是这次事件的女主角 戴安
And here's our lady of the hour now, Diane.
戴安收到"D"
戴安 你觉得怎么样
Diane! What do you think?
花生酱先生 事情来得太突然了
Wow, Mr. Peanutbutter, uh, it's kind of a lot.
我不是很喜欢被人狂拍
I don't really like to be on camera.
还有呢
And?
你爱不爱某样东西或者某人啊
Do you love anything or anyone?
我得走了 我们过会再谈
I got to go. We'll talk about it later.
好莱乌山最高监狱大联欢
天呐 陶德
Oh, my Todd.
你真是 帅呆了 兄弟
You look... You look beautiful, Holmes.
哪里帅 这套旧衣服吗
What? This old thing?
狱警让我这么穿的
The guards made me wear it.
很适合你啊
Yeah, well, it suits you.
你是今晚的男神 兄弟
You're an autumn, bro.
你这是夸我 对吧
It's good, right?
来见见我的小弟 圣地亚哥
Come meet my boy, Santiago.
我 我去去就来
Uh, you know, I'll... I'll be right back.
我 我忘了铺床了
I... I left my cot unmade.
小心 借过
Ooh, watch it.
抱歉我来晚了
Oh, sorry I'm late.
希望你别以为我把你当成安妮·弗兰克
Hope you didn't think I was pulling an Anne Frank on you.
犹太人♥大♥屠♥杀♥中著名受害者
说得好
Good one.
你信吗
Can you believe it?
我被我以为连"骗"字
I was double-crossed by the one man
都不会写的男人给骗了
I assumed was too stupid to even single-cross.
什么 我完全不知道你在说什么
What? I have no idea what you're talking about.
我也有自己的生活圈子 不是光围着你转
I do have a life outside of you, you know.
花生酱先生拿走了我的D标志 送给了戴安
Mr. Peanutbutter took my D and gave it to Diane.
再说一遍 他完全把我给骗了
Once again, he completely ripped me off.
好吧 那件破事啊
Oh, right. That whole thing.
请等一下 凯特
Just a minute, Cate.
就算是你先想到的主意
Look, you may have come up with a log line,
但最后是靠他才成功的
but he's the one who sold the pitch.
这更像是他做出来的事 而不是你
This is more on brand for him than it is for you.
-什么意思 -醉酒闹事
- What do you mean? - Desecrated a major landmark
发酒疯毁坏名胜建筑 那是马男波杰克的风格
in a drunken stupor, that's a BoJack Horseman thing.
而把它偷走
But stealing it for your girlfriend
向女朋友示爱
as a grand display of affection?
那是花生酱先生的作风
That's Mr. Peanutbutter.
你说得对 这是赤果果的花生酱先生
You're right. It's Mr. Peanutbutter all over.
这就是电影里拍的那种大胆浪漫的告白
It's the kind of bold, romantic gesture they base movies on.
其实这个主意好像还不错
Actually, that's not a bad idea.
罗拉 看看有没有人买♥♥下股权
Lora? Check if anyone's bought the rights yet.
能先谈我的事吗
Can we keep this about me, please?
就算是他偷走了你偷来的D
Even if he stole your stealing of the D,
但重点是他说出了对戴安的感觉
what he made his was telling Diane how he felt from his heart.
你对我从未说出口
You could never say it to me,
对她也是如此
and you still can't say it to her.
不是的 我能表达自己的感觉
That's not true. I can express feelings.
表面没感觉 内心也没感觉
Nothing on the outside. Nothing on the inside.
我得挂了 不过再问你个问题
Look, I got to bounce. Quick question, though.
你想在电影中看凯特·布兰切特演爱娃·布劳恩吗
Would you see Cate Blanchett in a movie about Eva Braun?
凯特·布兰切特 澳大利亚女演员
爱娃·布劳恩 希♥特♥勒♥女友
你问我这种问题浪费我时间干什么
Why are you wasting my time with this?
-我当然想了 有谁不想吗 -这样
- Of course I would. Who wouldn't? - Huh.
所以爱娃·布劳恩
And that's why Eva Braun
才像第三帝国披头士的第五位成员
was like the fifth Beatle of the Third Reich.
第三帝国 希♥特♥勒♥统治下的德国
原来新时代纳粹党人
Wow. I never knew neo-Nazis
还对纳粹这么感兴趣啊
were so interested in Nazis.
动作不错啊 陶德
You got some great moves, Todd.
你跳舞跟白人一样 我喜欢
You dance like a white man, and I love it.
无意冒犯
Hey, no disrespect,
但是我好像有几个棋子忘记削了
but I got a few chess pieces I forgot need whittling.
不好意思
Oh, excuse me.
你终于回来了
Oh, thank God you're back.
我还担心你抛弃我去了别的帮派呢
I was getting nervous that you left me for another gang.
要是这样我可就得把你杀了
If that happened, I'd have to kill you.
鉴于最近的情况
Thank you for rescheduling
谢谢你重新安排时间过来
given your recent, uh, everything.
是啊 确实不是小事
Yeah. That was really something.
他让你现在依然小鹿乱撞吧
I guess he makes your heart stand Stiller?
是啊 但不知道为什么
Yeah, but for some reason
陪审团可不管我的感觉
the jury's stiller out on how I feel about it.
那是因为这件事不是为了你
Well, that's because it wasn't for you.
这事跟戴安无关 都是花生酱先生一个人的事
That wasn't a Diane thing. It was a Mr. Peanutbutter thing.
那什么才跟戴安有关
Well, what would be a Diane thing?
跟戴安有关的事要能真正表现出他了解你
A Diane thing would be something that shows he really knows you,
比如送给你个iPod 里面下满你喜欢的节目
like giving you an iPod loaded with all your favorite podcasts,
或者送你一盆实用的室内植物
or a practical houseplant,
或者用你们的照片和来往邮件
or surprising you with a bound album
混合制♥作♥一下给你个惊喜
of photos and emails he saved.
我认识的戴安肯定会喜欢这个
That's... That's what the Diane I know would want.
你想跟我说什么
What are you saying to me?
就是你该跟了解你的人在一起
Just that you should be with someone who knows you.
是吗 谁了解我
Yeah? Like who?
我...
I...
刚才 刚才有录音吗
Whoa, were we... were we taping?
好吧
Um, okay.
你想听听安迪·迪克[美国演员]的故事吗
Uh, you want to hear my Andy Dick story?
绝对精彩
It's a doozie.
我们只要偷来东西的10%
All we ask for is 10% of anything pilfered.
毒品 香烟
Drugs, cigarettes.
10%是标准帮派抽取率
I mean, that's the standard gang rate.
我得走了
Hey, I got to go,
去做点监狱里的事
uh, do a prison thing.
这个好像合法 毕竟我们就是在监狱里
That sounds legitimate. We are in prison, after all.
唷 大家好
Whew. Hey.
白人 对吧
White people, right?
帕特·布坎南 主张贸易保护主义
陶德 以帕特·布坎南之名
Todd? Why in the name of Pat Buchanan
你为什么穿得像拉丁王帮的人
are you dressed like a Latin King?
-什么 -搞什么 兄弟
- Uh, what... - What the hell, bro?
-你两边都加入了吗 -听我说 各位
- Are you playing both sides? - Look, guys,
我不想在你们中间做出选择
I didn't want to choose between you
因为你们我都喜欢
because I like you both.
其实 如果你们肯花点时间
Look, in fact, if you just took the time
像了解我一样了解彼此的话
to get to know each other the way you did me,
你们肯定也会觉得我们不再需要帮派了
I think you'd agree we don't need gangs anymore
因为内心深处 我们都只是普通人
because, deep down, we're all just people.
你们觉得呢
What do you say?
最新消息 最高监狱里的僵局
This just in. A standoff at the Super Max
爆♥炸♥性新闻
超级监狱里的种族战争
好莱坞最热De情侣
已经演变为全面的种族战争
has turned into a full-on race war.
但首先
But first,
我们来看看美国人♥民♥都在关注的好莱坞情侣
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表