剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
你把你写的破书发到网上了
You posted your dumb little book on the Internet.
没有 我只是发了前几章而已
No, I just leaked the first couple chapters,
你看大家都已经在热议了
and people are already talking about it.
这样简直太不专业了 你以为你是谁
This is wildly unprofessional. Who do you think you are?
我知道你生气 你这样我不怪你
I know you're mad, and you have every right to be,
但你应该看看大家的评论
but you got to read some of these comments.
大家都爱你
People love you.
等他们看完整本书
And they're gonna love you even more
他们会更爱你
when they read the rest of my book.
-你的书 -是我们的书
- Your book? - Our book.
不会有人看到那本书的
Nobody is gonna read that book.
你怎么就是不明白呢
How do you still not get that?
那本书永远不会出版的
It is never going to be published.
波杰克 我捍卫我自己的努力成果
BoJack, I stand by my work.
那真的是本好书
This is a really good book.
如果你给它时间 你一定会明白的
And if you just give it time, you'll see.
可能你是对的
Maybe you're right.
真的吗
Really?
不 你被炒了
No. You're fired.
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表