剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
那家伙就是个累赘 卡洛琳公主
That guy's dead weight, Princess Carolyn.
如果不远离他 你永远不会快乐
If you don't cut him loose, you're never gonna be happy.
帮我就是帮你自己
Help me help you.
对 就这么办
That's it. Of course.
乌鸦卡梅伦 你个死瘦子
Cameron Crow, you skinny bitch.
你知不知道《甜心先生》一直是我最喜欢的电影
You know Jerry Maguire's my favorite movie of all time?
你的电影都太人性化了
All your films are so human,
你作为一直乌鸦 真是太厉害了
which is super impressive since you're a crow.
虽然我叫乌鸦卡梅伦
Well, my name is Cameron Crow,
但其实我是只渡鸦
but I'm actually a raven,
这是一个大众误区
so common misconception.
-不管你是什么 -是渡鸦
- Well, whatever you are... - A raven.
-我给你带来了这个 -《妇女参政之城》
- I brought you this. - Suffragette City...
关于摇滚乐 80年代的青少年
"A coming of age story about rock music,
以及买♥♥下一座动物园的成长故事
being a teenager in the '80s and buying zoos"?
《妇女参政之城》
吉姆·谢尔比著
我怎么没听说过这本书
How have I not heard of this book?
你做导演把这部书拍成电影再合适不过了
You'd be the perfect director to make a movie out of it,
我刚好知道
and I happen to know this is
这是凯特·布兰切特最喜欢的书
Cate Blanchett's favorite book.
她肯定会不惜一切来参演的
I'll bet she'll drop everything to play the part.
你该给她打个电♥话♥[乌鸦叫]
You should give her a caw.
知道了 乌鸦是这么叫的
Okay, I see... Yeah. Caw is what crows say.
再说一遍 我不是乌鸦
Again, I am not a crow.
凯特 听我说 你这样大错特错了
Cate, listen to me, you're making a big mistake.
《爱娃·布劳恩》是你梦想的电影 记得吗
Eva Braun is your dream, remember?
凯特 喂
Cate? Hello?
凯特
Cate!
哎呦 这是怎么了
Oh, no. What happened?
凯特是不是不演你的大屠♥杀♥电影
Did Cate drop out of your little Holocaust movie
改去演我找乌鸦卡梅伦导演的了
so she could make my little Cameron Crow movie?
你还是回家找深爱你的丈夫和孩子
Why don't you go home and cry about it
好好哭诉一番吧
to your loving husband and children?
你们俩谁负责《爱娃·布劳恩》这部电影的事
Say, which one of you is overseeing the Eva Braun package?
是我 先生
That would be me, sir.
凡妮莎 这次你真的搞砸了
Vanessa, you really shat the bed on this one.
你被炒了吗 没有
Now, are you fired? Not exactly.
你还能继续在这里工作吗 不能
Can you still work here? No.
莱尼·龟泰伯来找你
Lenny Turteltaub here to see you.
谢谢你 劳拉
Thanks, Laura.
前脚我还要跟凯特·布兰切特合作拍电影
So, one minute I'm making a movie with Cate Blanchett.
后脚我就听说她要跟乌鸦卡梅伦一起
Next, I hear she's doing a picture with Cameron Crow
拍同名书籍电影
about mix tapes.
正如我跟艾德·波特
As I said to Ed Porter
在《火车大劫案》的首映礼上所说
at the premiere of The Great Train Robbery,
"啊 火车朝我开来了"
"Aah, the train's coming right at me."
-到底是怎么回事 -我不清楚 莱尼
- What the hell is going on? - I don't know, Lenny.
《爱娃·布劳恩》是凡妮莎的案子
Eva Braun was Vanessa's project.
一切都白费力气了
All that work for nothing.
昆汀·塔兰图里诺肯定不会饶了我
Now Quentin Tarantulino's got four arms up my ass
他还很兴奋要拍爱情喜剧呢
'cause he got all excited about making a rom-com.
你知道怎样拍一部好的爱情喜剧吗
You know what would be a great romantic comedy?
你还记得有个人从好莱坞标志上偷走了字母D
Remember when that guy stole the D from the Hollywood sign
来向自己的女朋友求婚吗
so he could propose to his girlfriend?
那个故事倒可以拍部好电影
That would make a great movie,
不过谁来演主角呢
but who would play the lead?
最好找个洗手不干了的
Preferably someone kind of washed up.
你知道昆汀
You know how much Quentin
有多喜欢拯救别人的职业生涯
loves to revitalize dead careers.
他最擅长干那个了
It's kind of his thing.
那样的话 你知道谁是最佳人选了
Well, in that case, you know who'd be great?
把钱给我
Show me the money.
-喂 -好消息
- Yeah. - Good news.
现在我又是你的经纪人了
You're back in my stable,
而且我给你拿到了一部爱情喜剧电影的主演
and I got you the lead in a romantic comedy.
世界上最厉害的经纪人是谁
Who's the best agent in the world?
什么
What?
我今天可算上刀山下火海了 但也值了
I went through hell and back today, but it was worth it
因为我给你找到工作了 你不激动吗
because I got you a job. Aren't you excited?
不 我也不清楚
No. I don't know.
我不关心那个
I don't care about that.
你 你说你想找份工作
You... You said you wanted a job.
不重要了 一切都不重要了
It doesn't matter. Nothing matters.
-你在马里布发生什么了 -我得挂了
- Wow. What happened in Malibu? - I got to go.
还有什么别的事吗
Need anything else?
没了 谢谢 劳拉 回家吧 明天见
No, thanks, Laura. Go home. I'll see you tomorrow.
你马上就要回家了吗
Are you gonna head out soon?
我还能去哪里
Where else would I go?
生日快乐 卡洛琳公主
Happy birthday, Princess Carolyn.
生日快乐
谢谢你 手♥机♥
Thanks, phone.
你四十岁了
You are 40.
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表