剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
拜托各位 太荒谬了
Come on, guys, this is ridiculous.
这还是在拍电影吗
Is this even a movie anymore?
可能这不是电影
Oh, maybe it isn't a movie.
对 可能这是个让人身临其境的手♥机♥应用程序
Yeah, maybe it's an immersive smartphone app
或者是21世纪360度媒体包装的新方式
or a 21st-century approach to 360-degree media envelopment.
对 也可能这只是种感觉 对吧
Yeah, or maybe it's just, like, a feeling, you know?
-我们还有事要做 -对对
- We've got work to do. - Yeah, yeah.
-天 真是太棒了 -肯定会很棒的
- Oh, my God, this is so good. - Oh, this is gonna be awesome.
对 加油 陶德
Yes! Go, Todd.
还有人吗
Hello?
你们要这样把我挂在这里吗
Are you just gonna leave me like this?
有人吗
Anyone?
太好了 你在这里
Oh, good. You're here.
你好 波杰克
Oh, hi, BoJack.
今天真是糟透了
This whole day's been a shit show.
我的书结果成了对我的人身攻击
The book turned out to be a total hatchet job.
电影简直就是灾难
The movie's a disaster.
但是还好我生命中还有一样美好的东西
But thank God I have one good thing in my life,
那就是你
and that's you.
波杰克 我...
BoJack, I...
让我还有勇气的时候把话说完吧
Please let me say this before I lose my nerve.
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait.
整整五十年我作为一匹野马
I spent 50 years roaming the countryside
在乡间游荡 我受够了做骑术表演
as a wild stallion, but I am tired of the rodeo,
现在我终于准备好上鞍了
and I'm finally ready to saddle up.
波杰克...
BoJack...
其实我想说的是
I guess what I'm trying to say is,
我这匹野马想把他的头
this mustang wants to rest his head in the comforts
埋在你广阔的马房♥里
of your spacious barn.
什么
Uh, what?
我爱上你了 娜奥米
I'm in love with you, Naomi.
波杰克 他们把我炒了
BoJack, they fired me
然后用个插在棍子上的破球取代了我
and replaced me with a ball on a stick.
很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
但是往好处想
But look at the bright side.
现在你跟我可以只谈感情不谈剧了
Now you and I can just hang out and talk about feelings.
不 你不懂 男人总是搞不懂
No, but you're not getting it. Boys never get it.
波杰克 我开始演戴安
BoJack, I was in character as Diane,
作为戴安 我们确实有联♥系♥
and as Diane, we had a real connection.
但是现在我不演了 我又变回娜奥米了
But now that I'm off the movie, I'm Naomi again,
娜奥米对马男波杰克是不感兴趣的
and Naomi is not interested in BoJack Horseman.
说实话 她觉得他还有点恶心人
In fact, she thinks he's kind of gross.
所以我没有爱上娜奥米·沃茨吗
So I didn't fall in love with Naomi Watts?
没有
No.
你爱上的是戴安
You fell in love with Diane.
娜奥米什么
Naomi what?
再见 波杰克
Good-bye, BoJack.
看到没 没感觉了
See? Nothing.
怎么回事 他们怎么在打包东西
What's going on? Why are they packing up?
你来了 太好了 好消息
Oh, glad you're here. This is exciting.
我们不是说过吗 这部电影
Since we last talked, this film has gone through
-经历了很多变故 -太多了
- so many permutations. - So many.
最开始 我们重新把整部电影
First, we reimagined the whole film
构思为一种交互的社交媒体经历
as an interactive social-media experience.
头一回听到这么蠢的话
Those are the dumbest words I've ever heard.
我知道
I know.
所以我们才意识到
So we realized it was actually
那不仅是件漂浮的艺术品
more of a floating art installation,
但是这个感觉也不是很对
but that didn't feel right either.
我们就想 是不是一种高端香水
We thought, is it a high-end perfume?
还是一系列互相关联的福饼
A series of interrelated fortune cookies?
还是一顶翻过来变成船的帽子
A hat that if you turn it upside down, it's a boat?
-不 都不是 -确实
- No, it's none of those things. - Exactly.
所以我们终于做出了决定
That's why we finally settled on this.
看吧
Voilà!
这是什么
What am I looking at?
这是一篮双月精美零食
It is a bimonthly curated box of snacks.
什么意思
I don't know what that means.
我知道你不懂
I know. It's confusing.
双月的意思不是一个月两次
Not the bimonthly that means twice a month,
而是两个月一次
the bimonthly that means every other month,
每次都会是一盒不同的零食
and each time it's a different box of snacks.
这就是电影院的未来
This is the future of cinema.
各位 我的故事终于可以为大家熟知了
You guys, finally, my story has been told.
好了 就这样了 各位
Okay, that's a wrap, everyone.
感谢大家让这盒零食成为现实
Thanks for making this box of snacks a reality.
我们回家吧
Let's go home.
电影到底怎么了
What the hell happened to the movie?
操 这里一直有零食吗
Shit, there were snacks here the whole time?
还不错
Not bad.
好了 我懂了
Look, I get it.
你毁了我回归的机会
You destroyed my big chance at a comeback
是因为我毁了你的摇滚歌♥剧你在报仇
as revenge for what I did to your rock opera.
报仇 这真是个好主意啊
Revenge? Oh, that would have been such a good idea.
该死 陶德
Damn it, Todd!
我是想明白了你的所作所为
Look, I figured out what you did,
但是我已经不计较了 我只想做好自己的工作
but I've been trying to put it behind me and do my job.
你是说减我的戏份不是报仇吗
So cutting my part down was not about revenge?
不是
No.
把波杰克变成电影里的坏蛋
And making BoJack the villain of your movie
不是因为你对我怀恨在心
was not a coded statement of your feelings about me?
不是
No.
好吧 太好了
Oh, okay, great.
我 我很高兴我们言归于好
Well, I'm... I'm glad we buried the hatchet
一切都没事
and everything's cool.
其实 不是一切都没事
Uh, actually, you know, everything is not cool.
你利用性格演员玛格·马丁戴尔
You ruined my rock opera by using character actress
欺骗我让我又犯了游戏瘾
Margo Martindale to trick me
然后毁了我的摇滚歌♥剧
into playing an addictive video game.
虽然确实是这么回事
And saying it all together like that,
但听起来有点可笑
it all sounds kind of ludicrous.
但是 那还是我在乎的东西
But still, it was something I cared about,
你的所作所为真的伤害了我
and what you did really hurt me.
你这样我太内疚了
Oh. Well, this feels shitty.
你确定真的不要快点找我报仇
You sure you don't want to just get some revenge real quick...
把我痛扁一顿然后我们好扯平吗
thump me once in the stones and then we'll be even?
我得走了
I got to go.
我还得去尝尝那些手工艺爆米花的口感呢
I've got some artisanal popcorns to gauge the mouthfeel of.
-波杰克 -怎么了
- Hey, BoJack. - Yeah?
你想吃苹果馅饼吗
You want an apple fritter?
好啊
Uh, sure.
我就知道你想吃
Yeah, I bet you would.
我就知道你想吃苹果馅饼
I bet you'd like an apple fritter.
吃个苹果馅饼很不错啊
Yeah, an apple fritter would be great.
怎么了 这是 这是怎么了
Why? What... What... What's happening here?
波杰克新书中五个惊人的事实
"Five Shocking Facts From New BoJack Book"?
不为人知的波杰克
波杰克新书中五个惊人的事实
不 不
No. No!
各位 请大家不要上网
Everyone, please turn off your Internet.
上网不好
It has gone bad.
再说一遍 网络祸害人啊
I repeat, the Internet has gone foul.
-真是个废物 -幸亏我不是那个人
- What a loser. - I'm glad I'm not that guy.
把你手♥机♥给我 我是个名人
Give me your phones. I'm a celebrity.
你们得听我的
You have to listen to me.
快看他这逆流成河的悲伤
Look at his deep well of sadness.
真是太搞笑了
It's hilarious.
不要看我 我很淡定的
Don't look at me. I'm well-adjusted.
你们都想过我的生活而已
You all want my life.
到底怎么回事
Uh, what the hell?
我知道 我知道 但如果你听我...
I know, I know. But if you just listen for...
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表