剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
公正路700号♥ 中♥央♥司法中心
-也就是说你看到了被告 -是的
- And so, you saw the defendant. - Yes.
那个人 被告 你看到他了吗
That man, the defendant... You saw him?
快快快 快点啊
Come on, come on, come on. Hurry up.
-是的 -被告被你看到了对吗
- That's correct. - The defendant was seen by you.
苍天啊
Sweet Jesus.
我还急着去破坏人家的婚礼呢
Some of us have weddings to ruin.
是的
Yes.
我问完了 法官大人
No further questions, Your Honor.
抱歉 说错了
I'm sorry. I misspoke.
我还有很多疑问
A lot of further questions.
洛杉矶郡法♥院♥
周六
洛杉矶郡法♥院♥
陪审团一致认为被告所有罪名不成立
The jury finds the defendant not guilty on all charges.
今天我们做得对 波杰克
We did the right thing today, BoJack.
但你知道真正的赢家是谁吗
But you know who the real winner is?
-公正 -花生酱先生
- Justice. - Mr. Peanutbutter.
波杰克
BoJack.
我的大明星来了
There's my superstar.
-你好吗 -好极了
- How are you? - Amazing!
这简直是千载难逢的角色啊
This has been the role of a lifetime.
他们好像要把我送到隆波克
I think they're gonna send me up to Lompoc,
等我到那里 我会找出
and when I get there, I'm gonna find
监狱里最刻薄最难相处的贱♥人♥
the meanest, hardest queen bitch of the yard,
然后把她的手指咬掉
and I'm going to bite her finger off.
那样大家就都会以为我疯了
That'll show everyone I'm crazy,
疯子是不会有人去招惹的
and you don't mess with crazy.
那样我就清闲了
Plus, free finger.
我怎么把我的计划都跟你说了
Oh, here I am blabbering on about my plans.
话说你阻止那场婚礼了吗
Did you ever stop that wedding?
婚礼正在举♥行♥呢
It's actually happening right now.
我没时间去了
I ran out of time.
我一直不明白
I never understood why
为什么分开他们两个这么重要
it was so important to keep those two apart.
我只是想用自己的笨方法
I was just trying to be a good friend
尽到朋友的责任
in my own shitty, ass-backwards way.
戴安值得拥有更好的
Diane deserves the best.
她聪明伶俐为人和蔼又美丽大方
She's smart and kind and beautiful,
如果我继续说下去的话
and it's gonna be mostly synonyms from here on
差不多就是类似的词了
if I keep going,
而且我爱上她了
and I'm in love with her.
告诉她 波杰克
Tell her that, BoJack.
你不需要耍手段使阴招
You don't need kooky schemes or nutty capers.
直接去告诉她你的感觉就行
Just go to her and speak from your heart.
然后找到婚礼上块头最大的人
Then find the biggest person at the wedding
把他的指头咬掉
and bite his finger off!
你说的话 一部分对
You're right, partly.
我要去告诉她我内心的感觉
I've gotta tell her how I feel.
我要去告白了
Okay, I'm gonna do it.
指头的事祝你好运
Good luck with your finger thing.
男仆
陶德 你在这里真是太好了
Todd, thank God you're here!
我是不是错过了 是不是来晚了
Did I miss it? Is it too late?
哥们 我不干了 不干了
Dude. I'm done with this. No. No.
花生酱先生一直对我很好
Mr. Peanutbutter's been nice to me.
花生酱先生对谁都好
Mr. Peanutbutter is nice to everybody.
所以他才那么傻♥逼♥
That's what makes him so stupid.
不 我才傻呢
No, I'm stupid.
但即使我傻我都知道
But even I know that the only reason
你这么做都是因为你爱上戴安了
you're doing this is because you're in love with Diane.
对 说得对
Yes, that's right.
我就是来告诉她我的感觉的
And I'm here to finally tell her how I feel.
波杰克 她知道你的感觉
BoJack, she knows how you feel.
怎么可能 我自己都才刚意识到...
How? I barely just realized...
大哥 她作出自己的选择了
Hey, man, she made her choice.
你看看 今天不是你的日子 知道吗
Look around. This day is not about you, okay?
所以你就不要
So maybe you should just stop trying
给别人捣乱了
to mess with other people's lives.
我从没想过结婚
I never thought I wanted to get married.
祝贺戴安和花生酱先生喜结连理
把自己的余生
It's so weird,
都交给另一个人
this idea of dedicating yourself to something
真的很奇怪
for the rest of your life.
你怎么会知道将来如何
Like, how could you know, right?
但是然后我又意识到有不确定的因素没关系
But then I realized it's okay to not know everything.
有时候人需要的只是点信心而已
And some things take a leap of faith.
花生酱先生 我想跟你一起拥有这份信心
Mr. Peanutbutter, I want to take that leap with you.
现在在我还有那些傻♥逼♥网站的见证下
By the power vested in me by one of those dumb websites,
我宣布你们正式结为夫妻
I now pronounce you married.
快点接吻吧 你们这对傻鸳鸯
Go ahead. Kiss, you lovesick dummies.
陶德 陶德
Hey, Todd. Todd.
谢谢你那晚听我倾诉
Thanks for hearing me out the other night.
我真的很高兴能顺利结婚
I'm really glad I went through with this.
今天是我最开心的一天了
This is the happiest day of my life.
乐意为你效劳
Always happy to be of service.
对了 我有东西给你
Oh, and, um, I got you something.
陶德·查韦斯
Todd Chavez?
这不是我的名字吗
Hey. That name's my name.
"PB生活"是什么
What's "PB Livin'"?
我的电影制♥作♥公♥司♥ 看看你的头衔
My film production company. Read your title.
陶德·查韦斯
西海岸公♥司♥执行副总裁
西海岸公♥司♥执行副总裁
"Executive Vice President of West Coast Operations."
意思是不是我控制公♥司♥
Does that mean I control the waves?
不 意思是你是我的助理
No, it means you're my assistant.
你有大好的前程
You've got a big future ahead of you,
我不想让你浪费时间回头看
and I don't want you to waste any time looking back.
所以我把车上的镜子都卸掉了
So I got all my cars' mirrors taken off.
那样不危险吗
Isn't that kind of dangerous?
我无所谓啊 又不是我开车
What do I care? I'm not driving.
波杰克 谢谢你来参加婚礼
Hey, BoJack. Thanks for coming.
我还担心你来不了呢
I wasn't sure you were gonna make it.
我怎么会错过呢
Wouldn't have missed it for the world.
你是个称职的朋友 我真的很高兴认识你
You're a good friend. I'm really glad to know you.
抱歉我...
Sorry that I...
如果我让我们之间尴尬了
If I made things weird.
也没那么尴尬
They weren't that weird.
戴安 亲爱的
Diane, honey?
我得去跟我丈夫一起跳舞了
Oh, I gotta go dance with my husband.
我结婚了
I'm married!
你好
Hi.
你就是那"一个"
So you're the quote-unquote person, singular,
大家都说好的人吧
that everyone's so crazy about.
你知道什么是我不知道的呢
What have you got figured out that I don't?
成人的事吧
Um, adult stuff.
是啊 我确实不懂
Yeah, I'm not seeing it.
但无所谓了 地球又不是围着我转
But that doesn't matter. Not everything's about me.
可能我确实吃醋了
And maybe I am a little jealous.
并不是因为我想跟卡洛琳公主在一起
Not because I actually want to date Princess Carolyn anymore,
而是因为我不喜欢不能跟她在一起的感觉
but just because I don't like the idea that I can't.
我好像太自以为是了
I guess I just assumed I always could.
我做出了很多错误的决定
But I made a lot of bad decisions.
不仅是对于她 对于...
Not just with her. With...
其实是对于所有人
with everyone, really.
卡洛琳公主说得对
You know, Princess Carolyn was right.
-你很擅长倾听 -谢谢
- You are a good listener. - Thanks.
有时候我觉得自己生来就有缝隙
You know, sometimes I feel like I was born with a leak,
我一开始做什么好事 它就会慢慢地
and any goodness I started with just slowly
从我身边漏出 直到最后一点不剩
spilled out of me, and now it's all gone.
而且漏出去的再也找不回来了
And I'll never get it back in me.
一切都太晚了
It's too late.
生活就是到处碰壁 对吧
Life is a series of closing doors, isn't it?
不要伤心
Don't be sad.
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表