剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
得等九个月
for another nine months.
可是我现在就想去
But I want satisfaction now.
你遇到过这种时候吗
Has this ever happened to you?
任何人都没有遇到过
Not to anyone ever at any time.
我们将让您在一月尝到万圣节的味道
Ahem. We give you Halloween in January,
一个完全拟真的万圣节体验
a truly immersive Halloween experience
让我们尽情享受
for the rest of us.
一月的万圣节 请好好讲讲
Halloween in January? Please elaborate.
不过在我开始之前 请告诉观众
Okay, but before I do, tell the audience.
-我们之前见过吗 -完全没有
- Have we ever met before? - Never.
统计数据显示 一月份自杀率较高
Well, according to facts, there's more suicides in January
-领先于其他月份 -我现在就挺想自杀的
- than any other month. - I'm getting pretty close over here.
此外 一月份的万圣节故事也较少 是巧合吗
Also, there's less Halloween stores. Coincidence?
我信了 这家商店可以挽救人命
Wow, I'm convinced. This store could save lives.
简直了 你们两个合作起来
Unbelievable. When your powers combine...
简直比你们智商的总和看起来还要蠢
you are somehow even more stupid than the sum of your stupids.
-谢谢 -继续
- Thank you. - Go on.
你不要鼓励他了 你也不要鼓励他了
You stop encouraging him and you stop encouraging him.
你们两个都在玩火
The two of you are playing with fire.
这个火叫作灵感之焰
A fire called Having a Good Idea.
或者友情之炎
Or maybe a fire called Friendship.
-火没有名字 -那《芝加哥烈焰》呢
- Fires aren't called things. - What about the Chicago fire?
或者火岛
Or Fire Island.
-还有加比 -加比是谁
- Or Gabe. - Who's Gabe?
是我遇到的一团火 起名叫加比
Just a fire I met once. Named him Gabe.
-他听起来挺可爱的 -他曾经是个好人
- He sounds delightful. - He was. Good guy.
生意 生意 生意 你满脑子都是这个吗
Business, business, business. Is that all you ever think about?
我不知道
I don't know.
你的本质是什么 文森特
What's under that coat, Vincent?
-你得接受我 -现在不行
- You need to let me in. - Not right now.
我得叫办公室的人
I have to call the guy at the office
把车送回所在地
and take the car to the place.
你总是说这句话
It's always guys in places with you.
我本来以为自己想跟成年人在一起
You know, I thought I wanted to date a real adult,
可是我童心未泯
but I'm actually young at heart.
我想要赤脚奔跑在草地上
I need to feel the grass between my toes.
我想要穿牛仔裤 我想要跳舞
I want to wear jeans. I want to dance.
-那是小孩子玩的 -不 文森特
- That's baby stuff. - No, Vincent.
作为成年人 不仅仅是工作和生意
There's more to being an adult than just work and business
或是迪士尼乐园的大人游乐设施 我想过得开心
and the tall-person rides at Disneyland. I want to have fun.
一夫一妻制和单调乏味之间肯定有区别
There has to be a difference between monogamy and monotony.
"单调法喂"是什么
What's mahumanunny?
显然我们对这件事的理解不同
Well, clearly we had a different understanding of what this was.
虽然我很想成熟对待 但是我受伤了
I'd like to be an adult about this, but frankly, I'm hurt.
你该走了 离开吧 离开我的世界
I think you should just go, just git. Get out of my life.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
我能再喝一杯苏打水吗
Could I have another soda?
波杰克 你知道我们的导演凯尔西·詹尼斯吧
BoJack, you know Kelsey Jannings, our director.
很感谢您给我这个机会
I really appreciate you giving me this opportunity.
行了
Yeah.
骄马是我小时候的偶像
Secretariat was kind of my hero as a kid.
很多人都把他当偶像的
Yeah, he was a lot of people's hero.
就是一个人曾经拥有一切...
Well, you know, here was a guy who had everything...
我很清楚故事情节 我是导演
Yeah, I know the story. I'm the director.
凯尔西 温柔些
Kelsey, be nice.
她有点烦躁 因为已经有三十个人
She's just cranky because she's already seen 30 people
来试过镜了 我们已经听烦了
read for this today, and we are all so goddamn sick
不想看试镜了 所以你看着来吧
of seeing auditions, so whenever you're ready.
直接开始就行
Just jump right in.
好 那就开始吧
Great. Let's get to it.
你不就是那匹
Hey, ain't you that horse
-赢了好多竞速赛的马吗 -今天的我并不是
- that won all them races? - Not today, ma'am.
今天我只是一个客人 想吃一片热乎乎的派
Today I'm just a customer who wants a warm slice of pie.
我能问你一个问题吗
Can I ask you a question?
当你在赛道上飞奔的时候
When you're out there on that there racetrack,
-你想要逃避什么 -想听真话吗
- what are you running from? - You want to know the truth?
什么都没有
Nothing.
每个人都有想逃避的事 亲爱的
Everyone's running from something, sugar.
不 我没有逃避什么 我无所畏惧
No, I'm running from nothing. I'm terrified of nothing.
人们簇拥着我 想要我的签名
People come up to me, they want my autograph,
想和我合影
they want my picture.
他们认为他们了解我
They think they recognize something in me,
我也希望自己是他们所想的那样 但我不是
and I want to be that person they think I am, but I'm not.
他们看到了我的一个优点 就把我当成好人
They see a greatness in me, and they mistake it for goodness,
但我知道其实并不是这样
but I... I know there's nothing there.
就算我跑得再快 也无法摆脱这样的命运
As fast as I run, I can't get away from that.
-天呐 -好棒
- Oh. - Wow.
波杰克 我想大家一致同意...
BoJack, I think I speak for everyone when I say...
我滴个神 安德鲁·加菲尔德答应了
Oh, my God, Andrew Garfield said yes.
著名演员 《超凡蜘蛛侠》中饰演主角
我们找到"骄马"演员了
We have our Secretariat.
我们请到安德鲁·加菲尔德了吗
We got Andrew Garfield?
苍天啊 真是太幸福了
Oh, my God, it's the best day of my life.
没人能拒绝蜘蛛侠
You don't say no to Spider-Man.
这电影红定了
This movie is gonna be amazing.
安德鲁
Andrew...
加菲尔德
Garfield!
那些药简直是噩梦
Now, the pills will give you nightmares...
不过只是有点难受罢了
I mean, just horrifying...
可疟疾会要了你的命
but the malaria will give you death,
所以我还是推荐你吃药 戴安
so you're going to want to take the pills, Diane.
-好吧 -等等
- Uh-huh. - Hold on.
我的帐篷了进了一只蚊子 有何贵干
A mosquito got into my tent. What do you want?
喂
Hello?
戴安 我是卡洛琳公主 波杰克的经纪人
Diane, it's Princess Carolyn, BoJack's agent.
是的 我知道你是谁
Yeah, I know who you are.
我就是那只粉色的猫 波杰克的前女友
I'm the pink cat, the one who used to date BoJack.
我们见过很多次 你来参加过我的婚礼
We've met a lot of times. You came to my wedding.
是这样的 龟泰伯电影公♥司♥
Listen, the Turteltaub Company
准备拍一部有关"一代骄马"的电影
is making a movie about Secretariat.
你是这方面的专家
And since you're such an expert,
所以他们想请你加入做角色顾问
they want to bring you on board as a character consultant.
什么意思
What does that mean?
这是世界上最轻松的工作了
Oh, it's the cushiest job in the world.
只要整天舒舒服服地坐着享受甜点就行
You sit in a fancy chair and eat pastries all day.
然后每周说一次"骄马不会这么做"
And then once a week, you say, "Secretariat wouldn't do that."
我不知道 还有别人邀请我去工作
I don't know. I've already been offered this other thing.
你知道吗 在苏丹有很多孤儿...
And did you know there are orphans in Sudan...
你只要接了这份工作 什么孤儿都买♥♥得起
You take this job, you can buy all the orphans you want.
不 我不是要买♥♥
No, I don't want to buy them.
就算你真要帮助别人
Look, if you really want to help people,
口袋里有点钱也不是坏事
it doesn't hurt to have a little money in your pocket.
先接这份工作 晚点再去帮孤儿
Take the job now, help the orphans later.
-总有时间的 -好吧
- There's always later. - Hmm.
好了 和你的丈夫讨论一下吧
Okay, talk it over with your husband.
我要去修一下喵须
I got to go get my whiskers trimmed.
虽然四处碰壁 但依旧性感迷人哟
I run into walls for days, but I look hot.
-这里的派好吃吗 -不咋地
- How's the pie here? - Not good.
我全要了
Well, I'll take all you got.
把它搅烂 和波本酒放在一个碗里
Screw it. Throw it in a bowl with some bourbon
-然后再拿个长柄勺给我 -好的
- and bring me a ladle. - Mm-hmm.
波杰克 我们知道你最近心情低落
BoJack, we notice you've been pretty down in the dumps lately,
但我们有个能让你高兴起来的好消息
but we have something that we think is going to cheer you up.
我们打算开创一番
It's an exciting new business venture
既新奇又刺♥激♥的新事业
that's equal parts new and exciting.
新事业吗 那原来的万圣节商店怎么样了
Another one? What happened to your Halloween store?
-怎么样了来着 -对了
- What now? - Oh, right.
万圣节商店
The Halloween store.
我们把地板挖掉了
We took the floor out
因为花生酱先生老会把木地板刮坏
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表