剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
抱歉我没怎么跟人聊天交际
Sorry I haven't really been mingling.
我在派对上会感觉别扭
I get kind of awkward at parties.
-你喝酒了吗 -不知道
- Have you tried alcohol? - I don't know.
派对总是让我非常紧张焦虑
Parties make me anxious in a real broad sense.
比如 你看那边那个人
Like, look at that guy.
他玩得很开心啊
He's having fun.
我怎么就做不到呢
Why haven't I figured it out?
哪个人
What guy?
那边其实没人
No, there's no guy there.
我说的是 某一个人
I'm just saying, like, a guy, you know?
好吧 知道了
Oh, okay, yeah.
我可能就是想多了
I'm probably just overthinking it
因为我从没有过实践经验
because I never got the practice
因为我高中时从未受邀参加过任何派对
because I didn't get invited to any parties in high school.
我这是说什么呢
What am I talking about?
反正你又不在乎
You don't care about any of that.
闭嘴 戴安
Shut up, Diane.
你这是在参加派对 快赞美主人
You're at a party, compliment the host.
你们家真漂亮
You have a lovely home.
如果你为了什么傻♥逼♥情景剧
Yeah, well, if you're gonna throw away
而放弃了自己大部分的成人生活
most of your adult life on some dumb sitcom,
那你也会因此而有个温馨的家 对吧
you might as well get a sweet house out of the deal, right?
那最近你都在干什么呢
So what are you working on these days?
大部分时间我就坐在屋里
Well, mostly I just sit around the house
抱怨东抱怨西
and complain about things.
你觉得这样怎么样
Yeah, how's that working out for you?
也不能抱怨什么吧 你懂的
I can't complain, so you know.
不 我才不会跟你上♥床♥
No, I will not have sex with you!
这姑娘让我跟她上♥床♥
This girl wants me to have sex with her.
不 我开玩笑而已
No, I'm just kidding around.
你真不赖啊
You're a good sport.
-你知道那是谁吗 -花生酱先生
- Ugh, you know who that is? - Mr. Peanutbutter?
对 他就是《花生酱先生一家》里面那个人
Yeah, he was on that show Mr. Peanutbutter's House
讲一条狗领养了三个人类小孩子故事的那个
about that dog who adopted the three human kids.
那是什么狗屁电视剧
What a dumb idea for a TV show.
你们说得对
You people are all right.
谁要亲笔签名
Who wants an autograph?
他竟然笨到没有意识到
He's so stupid he doesn't realize
自己该多么可悲 我真嫉妒他
how miserable he should be. I envy that.
你知道《脱线家族》里爸爸的故事吗
Hey, do you know the story of the dad from The Brady Bunch?
你是问我知道那个故事吗
Do I know his story?
如果我没记错的话
If I recall correctly,
那是讲他独自抚养三个男孩的故事
he was bringing up three boys of his own.
对 但是...
Right, but...
他们四个男人住在一起
They were four men living all together,
但是只有他们四个人
but they were all alone.
真是忧伤啊
That is profoundly sad.
不 我是说演剧里面爸爸的那个人
No, the story is that the guy who played the dad
他讨厌演《脱线家族》 因为他是名真正的演员
hated being on The Brady Bunch because he was a real actor,
他觉得演那个剧简直是大材小用
and he considered it beneath him.
听着耳熟吗
Sound familiar?
也不是一切都在他下面"小用"
That's not all that was beneath him.
基佬笑话 抱歉 献丑了
Gay joke. Sorry, I'm better than that.
大多数人在日常生活中
Most people don't even get to do
连《脱线家族》里面
The Brady Bunch version
那样都做不到
of the thing they want to do with their lives.
其实你现在状态很好
You're actually in a really good position now,
因为你几乎可以随心所欲
because you can pretty much do anything you want.
你可以对自己的幸福快乐负责 你知道吗
You're responsible for your own happiness, you know?
-天哪 太打击人了 -才没有
- Good Lord, that's depressing. - No, it's not.
还我对自己的幸福快乐负责
I'm responsible for my own happiness?
我连自己的早餐自己都负不了责好吗
I can't even be responsible for my own breakfast.
陶德
Todd!
我需要帮助
I need help.
你怎样才能快乐呢
What would make you happy?
写完回忆录应该就快乐了吧
Well, finishing my memoir, I guess.
就这样吗 那我可以帮你啊
Is that all? I can help you with that.
真的吗 我是说你想帮我吗
Yeah? I mean, would you even want to?
你得跟我在一起很长时间
You'd have to spend a lot of time with me.
可能会厌烦我
You'd probably get sick of me.
不可能的
I don't think that's going to happen.
-不可能吗 -不可能 波杰克
- No? - No, BoJack.
好吧
Okay.
那我雇佣你了
Well, then I guess you're hired,
不过不要把我的忧伤写进书里
but don't put all that stuff about how sad I am in the book.
这个不算
Oh, that doesn't count.
我们还没正式开始呢
We weren't on the clock yet.
的确如此
Yeah, exactly.
你作为我的枪手 从....
You're only my ghostwriter starting nah...
-从现在开始 -没问题
- Starting now. - You got it.
-波杰克 -又是这货
- BoJack! - Ugh, this guy.
老兄 我想来告诉你
Hey, man, wanted to let you know,
你们家没啤酒了
you are out of beer.
看来你已经
Oh, I see you've met
见过我美丽的女朋友戴安·阮了
my beautiful girlfriend, Diane Nguyen.
等等 等等
Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait a second.
我们家啤酒你都喝光了吗
You drank all my beer?
-还有 你们俩在约会吗 -是啊
- Also, you two are dating? - Yeah.
-你在跟他约会吗 -对
- You're dating him? - Yes.
这是你男朋友
This is your boyfriend?
-是的 -对
- That is correct. - Uh-huh.
-你跟你 俩人在一起 -对
- You are going out with you? - Uh-huh.
但不止是朋友 而是发生肉体关系
But in a sexual way, not just as friends?
-对的 -你看过她的裸体
- That's right. - You have seen her naked.
看过很多次
Many times, yes.
-你喜欢他 -对
- You are attracted to this? - Yes.
你的小♥弟♥弟♥进过她的小妹妹
This penis has been inside this vagina.
-对 -你们发生过性关系
- Yep. - But in a sexual way.
是的
Oh, yes.
苍天呐
Oh, my God.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我...
I'm just...
我没事
I'm fine.
我... 我真的替你们开心
I'm just... I'm really happy for you.
需要我们找...
Should we get someone, or...
不用 一切...
No, everything's...
这真是...
Oh, this is really...
太棒了
Wonderful.
上帝啊
Oh, God.
从现在开始
Starting now.
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表