剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
America has fallen in love with Hollywoo it-couple,
花生酱先生和戴安...
Mr. Peanutbutter and Diane...
波杰克来电
戴安 是你吗
Diane? Is that you?
你好 是我
Hey. It's, um, me.
之前我们之间有点尴尬
Look, uh, things got a bit weird earlier,
所以我想问问明天是不是还继续谈论
so I... I want to make sure that we're still on for tomorrow
我打喷嚏打到玛丽莎·托梅[演员]身上的故事
to talk about the time I sneezed on Marisa Tomei.
之前的事我很抱歉
I'm really sorry about before.
我知道D的事太夸张了
I know the D was overkill,
所以我专门为你准备了东西
so I got you something more personal.
我还想跟你说
I also wanted to just, um, let you know
我很感谢你跟我一起写自传
how much I appreciate you working on this book with me.
我知道有时我会忘乎所以
I know I sometimes get carried away,
我们在一起的日子
花生酱先生和戴安
我爱你 戴安
——花生酱先生
但那是因为我太爱你了
but it's because I love you so much.
你真的很抢手 戴安
You're a catch, Diane,
你应该知道我有多喜欢抢手的东西
and I think you know how much I love catch.
如果这件事上我让你为难了
And I'm sorry if I've been difficult in any way
我很抱歉
during this process.
其实 这个世界上很难有人
You know, it's... it's really hard to have somebody,
了解一个人
I don't know, know you, I guess.
而你了解我 戴安
And you do, uh, know me, Diane.
我们是有很多不同之处 但我觉得我们
We're very different, but I think we bring out
激发了彼此最好的一面
the best in each other.
就好比你是巧克力而我是...
It's like you're chocolate and I'm...
-花生酱吗 -什么 看到了吧
- Peanutbutter? - What? Now see?
你说的这个比我要说的好多了
That was so much better than what I was gonna say.
我本来想说胡萝卜的
I was gonna say carrots.
我知道自己并不完美
And I know I'm not the perfect guy.
其实大部分时间我还有点讨厌自己
I actually kind of hate myself a lot of the time.
但是 我跟你在一起时 我不讨厌自己了
But when... when I'm with you, I, uh, don't hate myself.
我喜欢跟你在一起
I like being around you,
我不知道以前有没有跟你说这么多话
and I don't know if I ever told you that
表达过自己的感情 所以我现在跟你说
in so many words, so I'm telling you.
戴安 我有个很重要的问题问你
Diane, I've got an important question to ask.
身边没有摄像机 不用公开展示
No cameras, no big spectacle.
就只有你和我
Just me and you.
给我回电♥话♥
Call me back.
对了 我是波杰克
This was BoJack, by the way.
马男波杰克
Horseman, obviously.
你愿不愿意
Will you do the honor...
成为花生酱太太
... of becoming Mrs. Peanutbutter?
天哪 一切发生得太快了
Wow. This is happening so fast.
我愿意 我愿意嫁给你
Yes. I'll marry you.
但我要保留我自己的姓
But I'm keeping my last name.
听到了吗 她答应我了
You hear that? She said yes!
一起狂欢吧
Let's kick it!
艾瑞卡 你听到了吗 她答应我了
Erica, did you hear she said yes?
她答应了
快都出来吧 行了
Come on in here! All right!
她不会给我打电♥话♥的 给我拿安慰威士忌
She's not gonna call. Get out the consolation scotch.
戴安·阮
工作电♥话♥
是她 拿庆祝威士忌
It's her! Make that celebration scotch.
-有什么区别吗 -是同一瓶威士忌
- What's the difference? - It's the same scotch!
戴安 你好啊
Diane! Hey, you!
真是太奇怪了
So this is weird.
我订婚了
I'm engaged.
跟花生酱先生吗
To Mr. Peanutbutter?
我看到你给我留了语♥音♥信息...
I saw you left me a voicemail...
删了就行 我跟你说了一通醉话呢
Delete it. It's just a drunken recipe for Bundt cake.
不重要
Not important.
好吧 我先挂了
Okay. I got to go.
他们要把那个D搬回去
They're about to move the D back.
-明天见 -当然
- See you tomorrow? - Absolutely.
没人知道我喜欢你
Well, nobody knows me like you.
是时候把这个带回家了
Time to bring this baby home.
我可是专门从坎大哈[阿富汗城市]飞回来
To think I went from flying missions over Kandahar
做这份轻松简单的活儿的
to this cushy crap.
话说得太早了
I spoke too soon!
黑鹰坠落 黑鹰坠落
Black Hawk down! Black Hawk down!
是吧 你们也不是那么水火不容
See, you guys aren't so different.
好莱乌山最高监狱大联欢
我们自♥由♥了 我们自♥由♥了
We're free! We're free!
-太棒了 -自♥由♥了
- Yeah! - Freedom!
-我自♥由♥了 -自♥由♥
- I am free! - Freedom!
真是反转啊
What a twist, huh?
他们还说好莱乌没有什么新故事了
And they say there's no new stories in Hollywoo.
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表