剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
I'm making breakfast.
我们昨上♥床♥了 笨蛋
We had sex last night, dummy.
我真该学着在喝酒的时候
Ugh, I really got to start putting my phone
把手♥机♥调成飞行模式了
on airplane mode when I drink.
这女人♥大♥概会觉得我是个蠢货情景剧谐星吧
This lady probably thinks I'm just some dumb sitcom actor.
我讨厌她 还有她那个
I hate her and her stupid,
我都不知道怎么念的姓
impossible-to-pronounce last name.
你都还没见过她
You haven't even met her.
给她个机会嘛
Give her a chance.
你应该邀请她来参加我们的派对
Oh, you should invite her to the party.
什么派对
What party?
你怎么就这么喜欢
Why are you so obsessed
突然办派对
with throwing a party all of a sudden?
你知道我们因为你损失了多少钱吗
You know how much money we lost 'cause of you?
我现在连我女儿15岁生日的场地都租不起了
I can't even afford a hall now for my daughter's 15th birthday,
有一百个客人 我不知道把他们安置在哪里
and now I got a hundred guests coming and nowhere to put them.
你这家伙欠我一个派对 如果你不能...
You owe me a party, cabrón, and if you don't deliver...
因为派对很好玩呀
Because parties are fun?
这本书对我来说真的很重要
This book is really important to me.
我不想让一个陌生人来写
I don't want to just hand it off to some stranger.
如果这书有那么重要 为什么你
If it's so important, why have you written
一年半来一个字都没写
literally nothing in a year and a half?
我的压力太大了
It's too much pressure.
这本书可能会成为能让我流芳百世的遗产
This book is my one shot at preserving my legacy.
我就是个笑话 如果这本书写得不够好
I'm a joke, and if this book isn't good,
那我就永远都是个笑话了
I'm gonna be a joke forever.
所有人都觉得我是匹没用的老马
Everyone thinks that I'm just this washed-up hack,
但事实上
but actually...
天呐 万一他们是对的怎么办
Oh, God, actually, what if they're right?
我喘不过气了
I can't breathe.
我是不是要死了
Am I dying?
土司 我闻到了烧焦土司的味道
Toast. I smell burning toast!
天哪 我的土司
Oh, my God, my toast!
陶德 我的墓碑上
Todd, on my grave,
要写我生于1975年
I want it to say that I was born in 1975.
不会有人相信...
No one's gonna believe...
我说你就不能尊重一下将死之人的遗愿吗
Damn it, can't you respect a dying man's wish?
你不会死的
You're not dying.
我们已经尽力了
Well, we did everything we could.
护士 记下死亡时间
Nurse, record the time of death.
这种事谁都不好受
It doesn't get easier.
一向如此
It never gets easier.
圣埃尔默医疗中心
什么 我不...
What... I don't...
他死了是什么意思
What do you mean he's dead?
是的 亲爱的
That's right, sweetheart.
他死于心碎
He died of a broken heart
因为你没好好感谢他
because you didn't appreciate him enough,
现在他永远离开人世了
and now he's gone forever.
那个剧剧终集好像太黑暗了
We might have gone too dark on that series finale.
我得把你交给
I'm required to hand you over
儿童保护服务处
to the child protective services.
以后就让国家照顾你们吧
You're the state's problem now.
不要
No!
你是不是到哪儿都随身带着那些DVD
Do you just take those DVDs with you everywhere you go?
莱纳斯还披着条毯子到处走呢
Linus walked around with a blanket.
怎么没人说他
No one gave him shit for it.
那个医生还要多久
How long is that doctor going to take?
我三点还跟别的客户有会呢
I have a meeting with another client at 3:00.
你还有其他客户吗
You have other clients?
没有 我就靠你整天无所事事混饭吃呢
No, I make a living off you sitting on your ass all day.
你其他客户比我更有才吗
Are your other clients more talented than I am?
你的沉默说明了一切
Your silence speaks volumes.
*我的目的达到了*
*That was my intention*
波杰克 你好像是
Well, BoJack, it looks like what you experienced
轻度焦虑症发作
was a mild anxiety attack.
天哪 这都是轻度的话
Jesus, if that's mild,
那重度得成什么样儿
I don't want to know what spicy feels like.
你们不懂吗
Too smart for the room?
这是个冷笑话 各位
It was a salsa joke, people.
你最近压力太大了
You've been overstressed.
凡是你得慢慢来
I need you to take it easy.
慢慢来 开什么玩笑
Take it easy, are you kidding?
他没有工作 没有责任感
He doesn't have a job. He has no real responsibilities.
他除了慢慢来还干点别的了吗
He doesn't do anything but take it easy.
那能再慢点吗
Well, can you take it even easier?
我可以试试 医生 我试试
I can try, doctor. I can try.
写书的事很明显给你的压力太大了
This book deal is obviously stressing you out.
你就不能打电♥话♥找找那个枪手吗
Will you just call the ghostwriter already?
什么 你让我亲自给那个女人打电♥话♥吗
What, you want me to call this woman on the phone?
十分钟后
你刚才又焦虑发作了
Well, you just had another anxiety attack.
《娱乐周刊》还说我不始终如一呢
And Entertainment Weekly said I wasn't consistent.
搞什么 你们笑一笑会死吗
Really, not even a pity laugh?
我可差点就死了
I did almost die.
我去得看看其他病人了
I have to check on some other patients.
你还有其他病人吗
You have other patients?
波杰克 我们办个派对吧
BoJack, let's have a party, okay?
全权交给我负责就行
I'll organize the whole thing.
你可以邀请那个枪手来
You can invite the ghostwriter
俩人一起在一种轻松愉快的氛围下
and have a nice, casual conversation
进行一次轻松愉快的谈话
in a fun, pressure-free environment.
好吧 我们办个派对
Okay, fine. We'll have a party.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
但是不能有做棉花糖的机器
But we're not getting a cotton candy machine.
一见那东西我就会情不自禁
I can't control myself around those things.
放心 我明白
I totally hear what you are saying,
我一定会尽力的
and I will do my best.
马男先生 我永远不会忘记今天你的慷慨
Senor Horseman, I will never forget your generosity today.
你这个朋友我交定了
You have made a powerful ally for life.
我们跳舞去吧
Let's dance!
陶德 那人是谁
Todd, who was that guy?
这些人都是谁
Who are all these people?
就是各行各业的
Oh, you know, just a variety of folks
各种各样的人
from all walks of life.
这是个[墨西哥]成人礼派对吗
Is this a quinceanera?
有墨西哥少女参加的派对
Oh, so any party with Mexican teenage girls
就是成人礼吗
is a quinceanera?
你是不是搞歧视啊
Now who's racist?
今天是你的成人礼 克里斯蒂娜
我觉得那个皮纳塔[庆祝玩具]很不礼貌
I find that pinata offensive.
失陪一下
If you'll excuse me,
我还要去送瓜达卢佩圣母吊坠呢
I have a Virgin of Guadalupe pendant to present.
波杰克
BoJack!
苍天呐
Oh, good Lord.
你好 花生酱先生
Hey, Mr. Peanutbutter.
真不敢相信 我们俩竟然在同一间屋里
Can you believe this, the two of us in the same house?
是不是剧集交叉啊
Is this a crossover episode?
不是 我开玩笑啦 兄弟
No, I'm just kidding around, man.
不过说真的 你还好吗
Seriously, though, how are you?
我最近有点起...
Well, I've been kind of up and...
活在梦中对吗 是啊
Living the dream, huh? Yeah.
我们随后再聊好吧
Hey, we'll catch up later, all right?
我想跟你聊聊天
I want to talk to you.
艾瑞卡 你怎么如此美丽啊
Erica, how are you looking so beautiful?
我好性奋啊
I'm furious.
你是波杰克 对吧
Hey, BoJack, right?
-马男波杰克 -对
- BoJack Horseman? - Yes.
不好意思 我不想念错你的名字
Oh, I'm... I'm sorry, I don't want to mispronounce your name.
我叫戴安
It's Diane.
戴安啊
Oh, Diane.
谢谢你邀请我来参加派对
Thanks for inviting me to your party.
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表