剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
去我家 让我们彼此更坦诚相见一点
Come back to my place, maybe get a little more naked,
-脱了衣服一起玩耍 -不用了 谢谢
- honest and revealing? - Oh, no. No, thanks.
-你呢 -行啊
- What about you? - Yeah, okay.
-戴安 -你和波杰克还是朋友吗
- Hey, Diane. - You still friends with BoJack?
听说你们两个关系不怎么好
Heard you two were on the outs.
你要就此再写一本书吗
You gonna write another book about it?
你在看橘子吗
Oh, you looking at some oranges?
你要给橘子写本书吗
You gonna write a book about those oranges, huh?
-你好 -戴安
- Hello. - Diane.
我是塞巴斯蒂安·圣·克莱尔
Sebastian St. Claire here,
著名的亿万富翁 慈善家 冒险家
famed billionaire philanthropist/adventurer.
等下再鼓掌
Please, hold your applause.
-好的 -你也可以小小的鼓一下掌
- Okay. - You can applaud a little.
好的
Okay.
我从粉企鹅那儿拿到你的号♥码的
I got your number from Pinky Penguin.
我要找一个记者 他需要在这几个月内
I'm looking for a journalist to follow me around
跟着我 记录下我为了援助受灾社区
for a few months and document my daring exploits
和流离失所的人们的大胆冒险
aiding ravaged communities and displaced people.
这听起来可真棒
Wow, that sounds amazing.
但我通常不写这一类的
But that's not usually the kind of thing I write about.
戴安 如果你能让人们关注马男波杰克
Diane, if you can make people care about BoJack Horseman,
你当然也能让人们关注肢体残缺
surely you can make them care about emaciated orphans
骨瘦嶙峋的孤儿
with missing limbs.
我们需要唤醒众人
We need to wake people up.
我确实是个喜欢早起的人
Well, I am a morning person.
我希望你说的是"哀悼"[音同早起]
I hope you mean mourning with a "U,"
因为戴安 这是很严肃的
because, Diane, this is deadly serious.
当然了
Oh, yes, of course.
你要去苏丹三个月
You want to spend three months in Sudan?
不只是那里 我们也要去海地 泰国
Not just there. We're also going to Haiti and Thailand
乌干达和车♥臣♥
and Uganda and Chechnya.
你就不能在洛杉矶搞定这一切吗
Can't you do all that in L.A.?
我想做点有意义的事
I want to do something important.
我想要帮助大家 我想做好事
I want to help people and do good work
我想幕天席地 我想在桶里便便
and sleep on the ground and poop in a bucket.
亲爱的 没人会想在桶里便便
Honey, nobody wants to poop in a bucket.
也许我就想呢 也许我就想在桶里便便
Maybe I do. Maybe I want to poop in a bucket.
如果你想在桶里便便 我给你个桶就好了
If you want to poop in a bucket, we can get you a bucket.
你不用去车♥臣♥拉法基亚那么远
You don't have to go all the way the Chechnylavakia.
我说对了吗
Am I saying that right?
重点不是在桶里便便
It's not just the pooping in a bucket.
我觉得这是让我能稍微迈出洛杉矶的
I think it might be good for me to get out of L.A.
一个好机会
for a little bit.
亲爱的 你知道无论你做什么我都支持的
Sweetie, you know I support you, whatever you want to do,
但在那些脏乱差的地方
but you're not gonna find what you're looking for
你是无法找到你内心的呼唤的
in these awful made-up places.
这个宇宙是一个残酷的空间
The universe is a cruel, uncaring void.
寻求人生的意义并不是得到快乐的关键
The key to being happy isn't a search for meaning.
它只会让你在那些不重要的事情中忙忙碌碌
It's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense,
最终无为而亡
and eventually, you'll be dead.
我看我还是保留我自己的选择好了
Well, I guess I can keep my options open.
太棒了
Great.
我能问你个问题吗
Hey, can I ask you something?
你昨晚有没有觉得文森特特别奇怪
Did Vincent seem extra weird to you last night?
他还是三个孩子套着个军大衣 所以不奇怪
Well, he's still three kids in a trench coat, so, no.
我们有了点小矛盾 你知道这很艰难
We're going through a rough patch. It's hard, you know.
他在一个工厂做全职工
He's works a full time job at the business factory,
所以他回家的时候
so when he gets home,
他只想看限制级电影放松一下
he just wants to unwind by watching R-rated movies.
我还以为我已经能接受一段成人间的恋爱了呢
Ahh, I thought I was ready for a real adult relationship,
但是
but...
别说我了 波杰克 你大红大紫了
Enough about me. BoJack, you are on fire.
又开始说我了吗
Oh, are we talking about me again?
我们收到了一份邀请 想让你去
We have an offer on the table for you to play the bad guy
新版《007》中演一个坏人
in the new James Bond.
我同意 完全是垃圾嘛
I agree. Total garbage.
但这是科恩兄弟的新戏
But this, it's a new drama from the Coen Brothers.
科恩兄弟计划
这是讲一个落后小镇的西部片 你是唯一的马
A western about a one-horse town and you're the horse.
奥斯卡要到手了 你怎么看
Hello, Oscar. What do you think?
我觉得现在是时候拍《一代骄马》了
I think now's the time to finally make "Secretariat."
真的吗 现在 你觉得你是不是老了点
Really? Now? Aren't you a little, um, very too old?
你问我想做什么 这就是我想做的
You asked me what I wanted to do. That's what I want.
我想做的一直就只有这个 如果现在不能做
That's all I've ever wanted, and if I can't get it now,
那这一切都是为了什么呢
then all of this has been for nothing.
当然了
Oh, fish. Of course!
既然你能给我制♥造♥大♥麻♥烦
Why would you ever make things easy for me
你又怎么会让我轻松点呢
when instead you could make things incredibly difficult?
劳拉 取消今天剩下的日程
Laura, clear out the rest of my day.
我得推一块巨石上山
I have to push a boulder up a hill,
然后让它一遍又一遍碾过我的身体
and then have it roll over me time and time again
完全不顾及我是否高兴
with no regard for my well-being.
好耶
Attagirl.
陶德 PB生活需要一个新项目
All right, Todd. PB Livin' needs a new project.
双月精美零食已经获得了巨大成功
Bi-monthly Curated Box of Snacks has been an enormous success,
但我进入了电影产业
but I got into this game to make movies,
让我们来拍部电影吧
so let's make a movie.
我这里有很多好剧本
Well, I got a stack of great scripts here.
随便一个都能拍成好电影
Any one of them would make a wonderful movie.
太好了
Fantastic.
不过我还有一个与电影无关的想法
But I also have this other non-movie-related idea.
好啊 那说来听听
Ooh, let's hear the other idea.
好吧 我当时在去威尔夏街的路上
Okay. I was heading down Wilshire,
我看到一家空商店 于是就想
and I saw this empty store front, and I thought,
"你知道这个世界需要什么吗"
"You know what this world needs?"
洗耳恭听
Edge of my seat over here.
一家能够买♥♥万圣节东西的商店
A store where people can buy Halloween stuff.
万圣节商店 似乎已经有了
Halloween store. Feel like that's been done.
对 十月会有
Yeah, in October,
但是为什么一月却看不到呢
but how come your never see a Halloween store in January?
-这是未开♥发♥的市场 -没错
- It's an untapped market. - Yeah.
全年开放的万圣节商店
A Halloween store that's open year-round.
-不 只是一月 -太棒了
- No, no. Just January. - Brilliant.
就是这种想法才能赢得金球奖
That's the kind of idea that wins Golden Globes.
我觉得现在非常适合拍《一代骄马》
I actually think the time is right for "Secretariat,"
你想演什么角色 骄马的爸爸吗
so what do you want to play, like, Secretariat's dad
还是他的爷爷 或者是一个男巫医生
or his grandfather, maybe like an elderly witch doctor
对他下了诅咒
who puts a curse on him or something?
莱尼 听着 我知道我年纪大了
Lenny, look, I know I'm a little long in the tooth,
但是我觉得你应该很了解
but I think that you more than anyone
一个业界老手是非常有实力的
would know not to count out an old pro.
别跟我打什么年龄牌 孩子
Don't play the ageism card with me, kid.
我放个屁 持续时间都比你的职业生涯长
I've laid farts that lasted longer than your entire career.
可是骄马27岁就死了 开什么玩笑
But Secretariat was dead at 27, so who we kidding here?
把仪器架好 让我试镜吧
Just set the project up and give me an audition.
-仅此而已 -好的
- That's all I ask. - All right.
就先满足你的要求吧 孩子
You got yourself a "Go" picture, kid.
那句你 意思是我 所谓的满足要求
And by you, I mean me. And by "Go" picture,
就是我会稍微问问 试试看
I mean I'll make some phone calls, we'll see what I can do.
那句孩子 意思是中年人
And by kid, I mean middle-aged adult.
行了 放这里 放这里
Shh. No, no, no. Put it here. Put it here.
-好吧 我同意 -咳咳
- Okay, I'll do it. - Ahem.
-你遇到过这种时候吗 -我遇到过什么时候
- Has this ever happened to you? - Has what ever happened to me?
-陶德 -我在 花生酱先生
- Todd? - Yes, Mr. Peanutbutter?
怎么回事 你们说话怎么这个调调
What's going on? Why are you talking like that?
陶德 我刚刚想到了万圣节服装的好主意
Todd, I just got a phenomenal idea for a Halloween costume.
不如我们去一趟商店
Why don't you and I dash over to the store right quick
然后好好花一花咱的血汗钱
and spend some hard-earned American money?
可是花生酱先生 你不知道吗
Oh, but, Mr. Peanutbutter, didn't you hear?
一月份 万圣节商店是不会开的
It's January, and the Halloween store won't open
一月
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表