剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
Well, then BoJack should be a lot of fun for you.
没人愿意雇他
No one wants to hire him.
您好 我们来找马男波杰克的经纪人
Hello. We're looking for BoJack Horseman's agent.
我们想和她探讨
We'd like to discuss
一次非常赚钱的商业机会
a very lucrative business opportunity.
-你们在开玩笑吧 -我是波杰克的经纪人
- You gotta be kidding me. - I'm BoJack's agent.
这个机会就是 我们要敲诈你
The opportunity is we're blackmailing you.
你们请
Ha. All yours.
不用说
Needless to say,
如果这些照片流出去 那可是奇耻大辱
it would be a shame if these pictures got out.
幸运的是 如果你付给我和我的伙伴
Fortunately, that can easily be avoided
150美金 这些都是可以避免的
by simply paying me and my partner here $150.
是每人150哟
Each.
等我拿一下我的支票本
Let me just get my checkbook.
我忘了 加州法律规定未经允许
Oh, except California law prohibits taking photos
不得拍摄私人所有物的照片
on private property without a permit,
你们有经过允许的 对吧
but you had a permit, right?
那是什么
What's that?
还有 敲诈勒索可是E级重罪呢
Oh, also, extortion can be prosecuted as a class E felony.
那得在监狱里蹲上四年
That's four years in prison, easy,
如果你们涉嫌谋杀吐派克·夏库尔...
and when you throw in the murder of Tupac Shakur...
-我们没做这种事 -是的是的
- We didn't do that. - Yeah, yeah.
你可不能诬陷我们
You can't pin that on us.
总得有人来当这个替罪羊啊
Well, someone's got to take the fall.
不好意思打扰了
Sorry to bother you.
就当我们没来过
Forget we were ever here.
真有趣
That was fun.
劳拉 给那些人送个漂亮的果篮去
Hey, Laura, send those guys a nice fruit-and-nut basket.
这就去办 老大
You got it, boss.
谁说你可以使唤我的助理的
Who said you could use my assistant?
-我说的 -您好 威瑟斯彭先生
- I did. - Oh, hello, Mr. Witherspoon.
你知道人头重达8磅吗
Did you know the human head weighs 8 pounds?
真有趣
Fascinating.
很抱歉在决定谁去谁留前
So sorry we have to double up on everything
你们俩得共享一切办公资源
while we work out who goes where and who gets fired,
但是 你们可以招一个实习生
but in the meantime, help yourself to an intern,
他正是我们公♥司♥冉冉升起的新星
one of the rising stars at our company...
-查理·威瑟斯彭 -你们好 我
- Charlie Witherspoon. - Hello. I... Oh.
抱歉 我的手 我的手太黏了
Sorry, my... my hands are really sticky.
天呐 我是不是搞砸了
Oh, God, am I blowing this?
查理是《哈佛讽刺》的编辑
Charlie was the editor of The Harvard Lampoon.
我有劳拉了 他就当卡洛琳公主的新助理吧
He can be Princess Carolyn's new assistant while I use Laura.
真是个好主意 老板
Good thinking, boss.
电♥话♥响了 电♥话♥响了
Ah, ah, phone is ringing. Phone is ringing.
我该怎么办 我该怎么办
What do I do? What do I do?
我在里面接就好 查理 你好
I'll take it in here, Charlie. Hello.
卡洛琳公主 你的客户已经完全失控了
Princess Carolyn, your client is out of control.
波杰克不是我的客户了
BoJack is not my client anymore.
不是波杰克 是陶德
Not BoJack. Todd.
应该是有人把真酒混到他的道具酒里面了
I think someone mixed alcohol into his prop drink.
你们这群骗子
Oh, you pretenders.
波本是一个郡的名字
Bourbon is the name of a county.
你们不能只在德国生产波本酒
You can't just make bourbon in Germany.
那就跟生产金麦罗尼大米一样
That would be like making Rice-A-Roni
-除了圣弗朗西斯科哪儿都行 -不不不不
- anywhere but San Francisco. - No, no, no, no, no.
我马上就到
Ugh. I'll be right there.
你给我振作起来
You got to get your shit together.
你是赢家好吗 你是陶德 等等
You are a winner, okay? You are Todd... Hold on.
下午四点半 和爱娃·布劳恩团队会面
4:30 p.m. Meeting with Eva Braun team.
爱娃·布劳恩团队
贱♥人♥ 好吧 你可是他妈的陶德
Fish. Okay, you are Todd goddamn...
-你姓什么来着 -查韦斯
- What's your last name? - Chavez.
-你姓查韦斯 -是啊 怎么了
- Your last name is Chavez? - Yeah. Why?
我也不知道 我从没想过你会姓
I don't know, I just never thought of you
查韦斯 听着 我得走了
as a Chavez. Look, I got to go.
你这个激励演讲是不是还没结束
I feel like you didn't really finish the pep talk.
我知道 我还有一个电影要商讨
I know, but I got a movie to put together.
祝你好运
Best of luck.
-口号♥准备好了吗 -这就是口号♥
- Ready for the tagline? - Here's the tagline.
这是在搞什么
What the heck is going on?
"那个爱上讨厌所有人的男人的女人"
"The woman who loved the man who hated everyone."
-这太贴切了 -开什么国际玩笑
- That writes itself. - You got to be kidding me.
你去哪儿了 我们到处找你
Hey, where were you? We looked everywhere.
我还没到你就把《爱娃·布劳恩》电影会开了吗
You're having the Eva Braun meeting without me?
真抱歉
I'm so sorry,
但我刚来 对这里的规矩还不熟悉
but I didn't know what the protocol was around here,
而这些人都等不及了
and these guys were just champing at the bit.
-我们已经圆♥满♥结束了 -凯特是我的客户
- We're just wrapping up. - But Cate is my client.
不如一切结束之后我再来找你
Okay, why don't I come find you when it's over,
我会给你汇报进展的
and I'll bring you up to speed?
那是昆汀·特兰特黎诺吗
Is that Quentin Tarantulino?
《爱娃·布劳恩》
是的 我拉进来的
Yeah. I brought him on board.
你也知道他一直想指导一部浪漫喜剧的
You know he's always wanted to direct a romantic comedy?
《爱娃·布劳恩》可不是什么浪漫喜剧
Eva Braun is not a romantic comedy.
再见
Bye.
我们身处在一个愤世嫉俗的世界
We live in a cynical world, a cynical world.
他说得对 你知道吗
He's right, you know.
不好不好 转过了
Oh, ooh, oh, oh, over-rotate. Hey.
我刚错过了一个重要的会议
I just missed an important meeting
因为我去照顾醉到无法工作的陶德了
because I was babysitting Todd, who's too drunk to work,
而这一切都是因为你把道具波本酒
because you switched out the prop bourbon
和真波本酒掉包了 你毁了我的人生
with the real bourbon. You are ruining my life.
-今晚和我共进晚餐吧 -想得美
- Have dinner with me tonight. - No way.
来嘛 只有我们俩和一瓶比诺葡萄酒
Come on, just me, you, and a bottle of Pinot.
也许不止一瓶 还要加上一些主菜
Probably more than one bottle and some entrees.
可能我还会点一份开胃菜
And I'll probably get an appetizer.
餐厅是我的 所以我们可以随意疯闹
I own the restaurant, so we can go crazy.
-我得工作 -你又不是非得工作
- I have to work. - You don't have to work.
你自己选择要工作的
You choose to work.
为什么不选择让自己放纵一回呢
Why not choose to be happy for once?
当你写回忆录的时候
When you're writing a memoir,
埃莱凡特酒店
你会花很长时间回忆过去
you spend a lot of time reflecting on the past.
我很后悔当初和你做恋人时
I regret not being a better friend to you
没有做得更好
and lover.
谢谢你
Thank you.
恋人这个词听起来有点怪
Lover's kind of a weird word,
但还是谢谢你
but thanks.
你想离开这沉闷的餐厅
You want to get out of this stuffy old restaurant,
吃点冰淇淋 开车去海边
get some gelato, and maybe drive out to the ocean
-将脚泡到海水里吗 -听起来不错
- and put our feet in the water? - That sounds great.
让我好好梳理一下我的胡须
Let me just freshen up my whiskers.
好的 我取好车在外面等你
Great. I'll get the car and meet you outside.
马上回来哟 小猫咪
You scamper right back, pussycat.
别照镜子照太久
You look at your reflection too long,
小心爱上自己 她走了
you might fall in love. She's gone.
你到底想怎样 盖克
What do you want, Gekko?
我本来想面对面跟你说的
Well, I was hoping to talk to you face-to-face,
但你今天似乎提早下班了
but I guess you had to leave work early.
我八点半才离开 怎么了
I left at 8:30. What is it?
凯特和我今天谈得特别愉快
Well, Cate and I had a really good talk today.
我们有很多共同点
We have so much in common,
鉴于我还为《爱娃·布劳恩》做了那么多
and especially since I'm doing so much for Eva Braun,
如果我不能代表她 那真是有点奇怪了
it almost seemed weird that I wasn't repping her.
不不不 不不不
No. No. No, no, no, no. No, no, no.
我和她都是干劲十足的职业妇女
She and I are both high-powered working mothers,
所以我能理解她是如何考虑事情的
so I understand her priorities,
所以她决定选择盖克了
so she's switching to Gekko.
身为一个母亲对帮助了我的事业
Wow, being a mom helped my career?
事业家庭我也能两全嘛
I really can have it all.
这不公平 我了解凯特的一切
This isn't fair. I know everything about Cate.
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表