剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
to grow as a person or rise to an occasion
因为我可以不断让自己身边
because I can constantly just surround myself
满是阿谀奉承想捧我的人 直到我英年早逝
with sycophants and enablers until I die tragically young.
-什么 -对
- Wh-What? - Yeah,
现在一切都太晚了
it's pretty much too late for me.
反正都怪他们 低级庸俗点就成 各位
Well, them's the breaks. Take it sleazy, everybody.
顺便说一句 我打电♥话♥给凡妮莎·盖克了
Oh, by the way, I called Vanessa Gecko,
我明天会跟她见面
and I'm meeting with her tomorrow.
-谢谢你的建议 -不不不不不
- Thanks for the suggestion. - No! No, no, no, no, no!
对了 你们想听听我的新口头禅吗
Hey, you guys want to hear my new catchphrase?
舔鸡♥巴♥去吧 蠢逼
Suck a dick, dumb shits!
劳拉 那个蠢货上钩了 进行第二步
Laura, the dummy took the bait. Now for phase two.
她走了吗 现在出来安全了吗
Is she gone? Is it safe to come out?
放消息出去说安德鲁·加菲尔德的经纪人
Leak to the trades that Andrew Garfield's agent
要跟他前女友见面 让所有人都知道
is taking meetings with his ex, get it all over town,
等一个小时 然后约安德鲁
wait an hour, then get me lunch with Andrew
这周末跟我一起吃饭 去意大利餐厅
on the books for this weekend, someplace Italian.
我真的搞砸了对不对
I really blew it, didn't I?
可能她小的时候你可以起到
I mean, maybe you could have been a better role model
更好的榜样作用 不过她从未真正有过机会
when she was young, but also, she never really had a chance.
都是现在社会的明星文化把人害的
This is what our celebrity culture does to people.
那你的意思是一切都是社会的错
So what you're saying is, everything is society's fault,
我们根本不需要
and we as individuals never need
为此负责任吗
to take responsibility for anything?
不是 我的意思是...
Uh, no. Not exactly. I was just saying that...
我喜欢这样 我没做错什么
Yeah. I like that. I didn't do anything wrong
因为我无法做错什么
because I can't do anything wrong
因为我们都是周围环境的产物
because we're all just products of our environment,
就像在饥饿河马游戏里
bouncing around like marbles
玩弹珠游戏一样
in the game of Hungry Hungry Hippos
一切都是随机而残酷的环境决定的
that is our random and cruel universe.
等等 我的话根本不是这个意思...
Wait, no, that's not even what I'm saying...
一切都不能怪我 都怪这个社会
Yeah, It's not my fault. It's society.
一切都是这个社会的错
Everything is because of society!
-波杰克 你 -哥们 你不用管他
- BoJack, that... - Dude, just let him have this.
万岁 一切都是没有意义的
Hooray! Everything is meaningless!
我做的事不会有任何后果
Nothing I do has consequence!
拍到什么了吗 有好东西吗
So what'd you get, anything good?
我都给拍下来了
Oh, I got everything.
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表