剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
我们很不一样 但我觉得我们在一起
We're very different, but I think that we bring out
让对方展示出了最好的一面
the best in each other.
就像你是巧克力 我是花生酱先生
It's like you're chocolate and I'm Mr. Peanutbutter.
闭嘴 吻我 傻子
Shut up and kiss me, you silly goof.
卡
Cut!
《八卦好莱坞》
欢迎回到《八卦好莱坞》
Welcome back to Excess Hollywoo.
我是瑞安·西克莱斯特那种人 我正在
I'm A Ryan Seacrest Type, and I'm visiting the set
瑞安·西克莱斯特那种人
《花生酱先生好莱乌大窃案》片场
《花生酱先生好莱乌大窃案》的片场
of Mr. Peanutbutter's Hollywoo Heist.
我跟高兴能采访到影片主角
I'm thrilled to be talking to the star of the film,
马男波杰克 及他现实中的灵感原型
BoJack Horseman, and his real life inspiration,
花生酱先生
Mr. Peanutbutter.
我是灵感原型吗
Am I an inspiration?
那取决于你怎么定义...
Well, that depends on how you define...
等等 没错我就是
wait a minute. Yes, I am.
我很高兴能出品这部
You know, I'm just over the moon to be producing
讲述我大胆行为的电影
this movie about my daring exploit.
-对 "你的"大胆行为 -对
- Yes, your daring exploit. - Yes.
我很荣幸电影能在我家拍摄
It's such a treat to be shooting in my very own casa.
更荣幸能请到我的好兄弟...
And it's an even sweeter treat to be played by my good amigo...
我能说最好的兄弟吗
dare I say best amigo?
-不行 -我们太默契了
- You "Daren't." - We're so in tune.
甚至能说完对方的...
We even finish each other's...
句子
sentences.
有时候不太行
Sometimes it doesn't happen.
-从来就... -没行过
- It never... - Happens.
看到没 我太了解他了
Ah, see? I'm inside him.
波杰克 你已经很久没拍过片子了
BoJack, you haven't worked in quite some time.
实际上 我还以为你死了
In fact, I thought you were dead.
你一定很高兴自己有电影拍又活着吧
You must be so grateful to be working again and also alive,
毕竟 我以为你死了
which, again, I thought you were not.
你是怎么接到这电影的
How did you get involved with this?
你想让我在被他抢走的这故事里
You want me to play Mr. Peanutbutter
演花生酱先生吗
in the story he stole from me?
我偷的D
I stole the D,
他又偷了我来的东西
and then he stole my stealing of it.
他这是偷创意 可比偷东西要
That makes him an idea thief, which is much less cool
猥琐多了 偷东西是我♥干♥的
than a thief thief, which is what I am
他也是
and what he also is.
你知道怎么会好点吗
You know what might help?
你从专业的角度想一想
If you think about this like a professional
别总是意气用事
instead of a big titty baby.
这部电影是个大机遇
This movie is a huge opportunity.
昆汀·特兰特黎诺是出了名的妙手回春
Quentin Tarantulino is known for revitalizing dead careers.
这之于你可能就像《落水狗》
This could do for you what Reservoir Dogs
之于任丁丁
did for Rin Tin Tin.
二三十年代的一只好莱坞明星狗
当然并没演《落水狗》
但就没别的角色了吗
But isn't there any other part?
我可以演我自己
I could play myself.
不 波杰克已经由华♥莱♥士♥·肖恩扮演了
No, BoJack's already being played by Wallace Shawn.
《八卦天后》中Queen B的后爹
什么 那个在《公主新娘》里说
What? The short guy from The Princess Bride
"不可思议"的矮子吗
who says "Inconceivable"?
-为什么是他 -马男波杰克吗
- Why Wallace Shawn? - BoJack Horseman?
我才不要演那个傻屌♥
I don't want to play that boob.
我是在帮你 老华
I'm trying to help you out, Wally.
是你在不停地买♥♥罗斯科的画
You're the one who keeps buying expensive Rothkos.
我有这种病
I have a disease.
你会让酒鬼不要买♥♥酒吗
Would you tell an alcoholic to stop buying alcohol?
你要知道 《黑与蓝第七号♥》
You know, Black and Blue Number 7's
下周就要拍卖♥♥了
going up for auction next week.
好吧 我拍那傻♥逼♥电影
Fine. I'll do the dumb movie.
好吧 我拍那傻♥逼♥电影
Fine. I'll do the dumb movie.
但如果你发现我明早在浴缸里割腕了
But if you find me in a bathtub with open wrists tomorrow
墙上还用血写着"我恨我经纪人"
and the words "I hate my agent" smeared across the walls
那就是你逼的
in blood, you'll know why.
所以很显然我非常激动能来 非常激动
So obviously I'm thrilled to be here, just thrilled.
马男波杰克
第一季 第十集
剧组人员
仅限演员和剧组人员
Cast and crew only.
我知道你只是在尽职
I know you're just doing your job,
但我住在这 而且你们凌晨三点就来了
but I live here, and the crew has been here since 3:00 A.M.,
所以我有点困
so I'm a little tired.
仅限演员和剧组人员
Cast and crew only.
你好啊 陌生人
Hey, stranger.
从婚礼以后就没见过你了
Haven't really seen you since the wedding.
感觉有点像过完暑假
Kind of feels like we're coming back to school
-返校一样 -是的
- after summer vacation. - Yeah.
我们在赛前动员会见吧
I'll see you at the pep rally.
但愿今年教三角学的不是柯克曼老师
Hope we don't get Mrs. Kirkman for trig this year.
是啊 我希望拉拉队员别再把我
Yeah, well, I hope the cheerleaders don't stuff me
塞进储物柜里 在我额头写"处♥女♥婊♥子♥"了
in a locker and write "Virgin slut" on my forehead,
然后等我问她们我怎么可以既做处♥女♥
and then when I ask how I could be both a virgin
又当婊♥子♥时 还逼我吃下口红
and a slut, they make me eat a lipstick.
话说你这几个月都在干什么
So what have you been up to these last couple months?
我最近很忙 在苏荷馆遇到了一个姑娘
Well, I've been pretty busy. Met a girl at Soho House.
-是你的服务员吗 -是的
- Was she your waitress? - Yes.
然后又在麦斯楚餐厅遇到一个
Then I met a girl at Mastro's.
-也是你的服务员吗 -是的
- Was she also your waitress? - Yes.
然后又在P.F常餐馆遇到一个
Then I met a girl at P.F. Chang's.
我猜猜 她是你的..
Let me guess. She was your...
妓♥女♥ 没错 但她真的很想
A hooker, yes, but what she really wants to do
当服务员
is wait tables.
我很想见见那个
Well, I, for one, would love to meet
终于能让你安定下来的
the aspiring food-service worker
有追求的服务员
who finally gets you to settle down.
什么 我♥干♥嘛要安定下来
What? Why would I want to settle down?
我才五十岁
I'm 50.
-反正... -我今天下午要
- Yeah, anyway... - So I'm sending the first draft
把初稿发给粉企鹅
of the book to Pinky this afternoon.
-什么 都写好了吗 -没 快了
- What? It's done? - Not yet. Almost.
我等不及要你看看了
I'm excited for you to read it,
但也好紧张
but I'm also cripplingly nervous.
我真的感觉要吐了
I actually kind of feel like throwing up,
但吐不出来 因为我什么都没吃
but I can't throw up because I haven't had anything to eat
因为这位女士不让我进我自家厨房♥
because this lady won't let me in my own kitchen.
仅限演员和剧组人员
Cast and crew only.
听着 如果看你写的书能和
Listen, if reading a book you wrote is anywhere near
跟你在现实中相处一样美好
as great as it is to actually spend time with you,
我肯定它会很棒的
I'm sure it's gonna be wonderful.
我虽这么说 但其实又懂什么书呢
Having said that, what do I know about books?
我不过是个傻演员
I'm just a dumb actor.
《八卦好莱坞》
跟我在一起的是好莱坞甜心娜奥米·沃茨
I'm here with Hollywoo darling Naomi Watts.
娜奥米·沃茨
告诉我 你为什么想演戴安
Tell me, what attracted you to the role of Diane?
我一直在那些备受赞誉的
I just keep getting pigeonholed
电影里出演各种复杂角色
as these complex characters in highly acclaimed movies.
就这次 我想顺其自然
For once, I would just love to phone it in
在浪漫喜剧中演一个肤浅的
and play a two-dimensional girl in a rom com
毫无个性的女孩
with no inner life of her own.
这也是我进电影行业的原因
That's kind of the reason I got into this business.
说得没错
You said words.
你在每场戏之间依然不出离人物 是真的吗
Now, is it true you stay in character between takes?
我们都是 是导演坚持的
Oh, we all do. The director insists upon it.
他甚至让大家都叫我戴安
He even has everyone calling me Diane
来帮助我进入情境
to help me get in the headspace.
真的很棒
It's been great.
戴安 真漂亮啊
Diane, looking good.
-谢谢 -没说你
- Um, thanks. - Ugh, not you.
我在跟戴安说话
I was talking to Diane.
谢谢
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表