剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
你就这么喜欢看我难受吗
Do you like seeing me suffer?
因为你知道我愿意为你去死
Because you know I'll bleed for you.
见鬼
Damn!
天呐
Oh, dear.
亲爱的 我选择在公共场合分手
Darling, please, I wanted to do this in a public place
我以为你不会大吵大闹的
so you wouldn't make a scene.
你觉得我不会大吵大闹 你混♥蛋♥
You think I won't make a scene, you limey bastard?
那你可真是一点都不了解我
Then you really don't know me at all.
大家好 有谁想看我在沙发上大号♥的
Hey, everyone! Who wants to see me take a dump on that sofa?
然后她就在那个由回收螺旋桨
And then she took a dump on a sofa
制成的沙发上大号♥了
made out of a reclaimed propeller.
萨拉·琳现在在哪里
Where's Sarah Lynn now?
我问过了 28天后她就会恢复如初了
I checked her into promises. 28 days, she'll be good as new.
在康复中心看电视里
How did it feel to check the girl
你养大的女孩子 感觉如何
you raised on television into rehab?
很难受
It was tough.
我本该加强和她之间的联♥系♥的
I would have liked to reconnect with her.
至少在我们开车去马里布时关系该更好一点
At least we got to bond a little on the drive to Malibu.
我都能看到我的内脏了
I can see my organs.
她失血过多 波杰克
Oh, whoa! She is losing a lot of blood, BoJack.
今天真适合开车 对吧
Beautiful day for a drive, though, huh?
也许你们两个
Well, maybe the two of you
在她出康复中心之后可以多多接触一下
can catch up some more when she gets out of rehab.
人们出康复中心后通常不愿意和我出去玩
People don't usually want to hang out with me after rehab.
更多的人是在进康复中心之前和我做朋友
I'm really more of a before-rehab friend.
我觉得要很久之后我才会再见到萨拉·琳了
I think it's gonna be a long time before I see Sarah Lynn again.
是谁
Who could that be?
波杰克 我非常感谢你之前的努力
Look, BoJack, I appreciate what you were trying to do,
但我不需要去康复中心 我好得不得了
but I don't need rehab. Look, good as new, huh?
太好了 真让人松了一口气
Oh, great, well, that's a relief.
你能吃这些药片吗
Uh, should you be taking all those pills?
这是地西三苯酚巴拜酚
It's dexitriathylphenolbarbatol.
-医生给我的 -你的医生还是随便一个医生
- I got it from a doctor. - Your doctor or just a doctor?
我不知道 某个医生 好吧
I don't know, some doctor, okay?
我在亚当·李维的万圣节派对上遇到他的
I met him at Adam Levine's Halloween party.
他似乎说他叫胡博士
I think he said his name was Dr. Who.
我不觉得...
Yeah, I don't think that was...
真爽
Ohh, God damn.
你不应该这样吸它吧
Uh, are you supposed to be snorting it like that?
你算老几 你是在亚当·李维万圣节派对上
Ugh! What are you, the paramedic
想给我做心肺复苏的护理人员吗
who restarted my heart at Adam Levine's Halloween party?
好吧 所以在我们解决你进康复中心
Okay, so before we put to bed the whole
-这件事前 -波杰克 我这辈子
- you going to rehab thing... - BoJack, all my life,
从没有人逼着我直面我的问题
I've never been forced to confront my problems head on.
从没有人拒绝我 所以与其直面问题
No one has ever said "no" to me, ever, so is it cool
我就在你这里躲一段时间
if instead of confronting my problems head on,
这样是不是比较酷呢
I just hide out here for a little bit?
萨拉·琳 我听到你所说的了
Sarah Lynn, I hear what you're saying,
我觉得我知道你需要什么了
and I think I know what you need.
你需要一个强大 负责任的成年人
You just need a strong, responsible adult
告诉你 "是的 你可以跟我一起住"
to say, "Yes. Yes, you can move in with me."
这肯定会很有趣的 各位
This is gonna be fun. Hey, everyone,
老伙计们再聚首了
the old gang's getting back together.
三个小孤儿 一 二 三
Three little orphans one, two, three.
谁要吃碎巧克力薄饼
Who-o-o wants chocolate chip pancakes?
我要我要
I do! I do!
这是闹那样
Uh, what's going on in here?
早上好 懒熊 你想吃薄饼吗
Morning, sleepy-pooh, you want pancakes?
好啊 太棒了
Yeah, that sounds great.
很不幸 我已经把最后一块给萨拉·琳了
Ooh, tough break, champ. I just gave the last one to Sarah Lynn.
早起的鸟儿有虫吃
Early bird gets the worm.
应该是 早起的婊♥子♥有精吃
More like early turd gets the sperm.
什么 "早起的婊♥子♥有精吃" 说得好啊
Wha... "Early turd gets the sperm," Nice one, Sarah Lynn.
你应该去写一篇《高谈新论》
You should do a Shouts and Murmurs.
你随便吃点冷麦麸吧 兄弟
Help yourself to some cold wheat bran, sport.
谢谢你让我住这里 波杰克
Thanks for letting me crash here, BoJack.
客房♥你随便住
The guest room is yours as long as you want.
你还有客房♥
You have a guest room?
那我为什么睡了五年沙发
Why have I been sleeping on the couch for five years?
有资格睡客房♥的时候自然可以睡客房♥
You'll get the guest room when you've earned the guest room.
这些煎饼好好吃
These pancakes are so good.
安德鲁却只喜欢吃什么破千层面
All Andrew ever wanted to eat was stupid lasagna.
安德鲁·加菲尔德喜欢吃千层面
Andrew Garfield loves lasagna?
我不想谈他的事
I don't want to talk about him!
波杰克 你能不能开车送我去商场
BoJack, can you drive me to the mall today?
我很想去购物 但是我没法开车
I really want to go shopping, but I'm not allowed to drive
因为某人酒驾了
because somebody got a DUI.
其实是你自己吧
Uh, that somebody was you, right?
你这是在审问我吗
I don't have to answer your questions!
你以为你是谁 亚当·李维的万圣节派对后
What are you, the cop that pulled me over
把我拦下来的交♥警♥吗
after Adam Levine's Halloween party?
亲爱的 你真觉得去商场没问题吗
Honey, do you really think going to the mall's a good idea?
我记得你那次去购物
I seem to recall another time you went shopping
事情好像变得有些不可收拾
when things got pretty out of control.
真是太过分了
Oh, that's too much, man!
是吗 你怎么不说她用刺刀扎伤自己
Really? Not the time when she gored herself
还在一个展览模型上拉了屎那次
with a bayonet and shat on a floor model?
我这不算什么
Hey, I'm not the crazy one.
安德鲁的经纪人一旦安排周一试镜
Andrew's the one who flies off the handle
他会马上暴跳如雷
whenever his agent sets up an audition on a Monday.
安德鲁·加菲尔德讨厌周一 喜欢千层饼
Andrew Garfield hates Mondays and loves lasagna?
我说了 不想谈他的事
I said I don't want to talk about it!
-闭嘴吧 陶德 -随便了
- She said drop it, Todd! - Whatever,
反正我也不想去商场
I don't want to go to the stupid mall.
直接叫我的朋友来这里好了
I'll just tell my friends to come here.
宝贝 我今天得忙出书的事
Muffin, I've got to work on my book today,
你的朋友要是来这里
and I can't have a bunch of folks over
肯定会很吵的
making a lot of noise.
我明白了 我对你来说是负担
Oh, I see. I'm a burden to you.
不不不 怎么会呢 亲爱的
No, no, no, no, no. Sweetheart. Sweetheart.
我不可爱了 对这个世界没有价值了
I'm no longer cute, so I have nothing to offer this world.
亲爱的 你的朋友当然可以来这里
Honey, of course your friends are always welcome here.
好 拜拜
Cool. Bye.
-我能不能也请朋友... -不行
- Can I invite a frien... - No.
你居然让那个破鞋去你家了
You let that basket case into your house?
那个妞就是个火坑 你可不要引火烧身
That girl is a PR hurricane that you don't need right now.
她无处可去了 跟男朋友分手了
She has nowhere else to turn. She broke up with her boyfriend.
插了自己好几刀 伤口直接用胶带糊上的
She stabbed herself and closed the wound with duct tape.
-还开除了经纪人 -你刚刚说什么 小马
- She fired her agent. - Whoa, whoa, whoa. Back it up, horsey.
你是说萨拉·琳没有经纪人吗
Did you say Sarah Lynn doesn't have an agent?
劳拉 暂停所有电♥话♥ 推掉一切事物
Laura, hold my calls, cancel everything!
老娘要去钓大鱼了
Ahab's got a white whale to catch, baby!
喂 还在吗
Uh, hello? Still there?
那个很容易碎
Oh, th... that's... That's fragile.
别别 慢着点
Uh, no, oh, no, wait.
小心 慢点 别
Careful. Careful. Careful.
狐猴
Ah! Lemur!
这派对不错啊 萨拉·琳
Great party, Sarah Lynn.
最近如何 小美女
Hi, what it is, banana bread?
我没在找新经纪人
I'm not looking for a new agent right now.
诶哟喂 谁说我在找新艺人了
Oh, whoa, whoa. Who says I'm looking for a new client?
别着急啊 小妞
Slow your roll, Speed Racer.
我跟你一样是单身女 一起聊聊天而已
We're just two single ladies having a no-presh rap sesh.
我不像其他经纪人 开口闭口都是工作
I'm not one of those agents who can't turn it off.
你那位阿里·伊曼纽尔和凡妮莎·盖克
Your Ari Emanuels and Vanessa Geckos
还有谁来着
and what have you.
其实凡妮莎·盖克是安德鲁的经纪人
Vanessa Gecko is actually Andrew's agent,
她人很不错
and she's really great.
是吗 我可没听说
Is she? I've heard that.
原来你这么喜欢"浩室"音乐啊
I didn't realize you were so into house music.
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表