剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
Sox are on, and I haven't seen this one.
有人知道她会去哪里吗
Does anyone know where she might have gone?
她高中的时候
Ah, she used to run off like this
经常这样跑掉
all the time in high school, too.
谁知道那个疯子去哪里
Who knows where crazy goes?
我好像知道她去了哪里
I think I know where she went.
等等 你不能走
Wait, you can't leave.
派对才刚开始呢
The party's just getting started.
不行 戴安挺生气的
I don't know, Diane was pretty upset,
而且她手里还有你们老爸
and she's got your dad.
不要去 波杰克
Oh, don't go, BoJack.
你就像我的第五个弟弟一样
You're like the fifth brother I never had.
我吗 真的吗
I... Really?
是啊 不要走 兄弟
Yeah, don't leave, bro.
派对结束后我们还要去玩触身式橄榄球
After this, we'll go play touch football
一起好好疯狂一下呢
and do a noogie parade.
请大家都离开
Everyone please disperse.
这是非法聚众
This is an unlawful gathering.
请马上离开
Disperse immediately.
情况不妙 卡洛琳公主
Oh, this isn't looking good, Princess Carolyn.
我们该怎么办
What are we gonna do?
你说"我们"是什么意思
What do you mean, we?
卡洛琳公主永远不会出事
Princess Carolyn always lands on her feet.
你就是伯伦纳兹先生吧
Mr. Boreanaz, I presume.
你想要个人偶玩具吗
Um, would you like a Boreabble head?
奇怪的是
The amazing thing is,
那栋房♥子看着跟波杰克家的房♥子一样
the house looks just like BoJack's house.
一定是同一个建筑师设计的
They must have the same architect.
总之 你那边情况怎么样
Anyway, how are things with you?
不怎么样
Not good.
垃圾场
我早就该知道回来纯属浪费时间
I should've known it was a waste of time to come back here.
太不幸了
Oh, that's awful.
等你回来
Well, when you get back,
我会给你一个花生酱式专属拥抱
I'll give you one of my patented Peanutbutter hugs.
香脆奶油味儿的
Crunchy and creamy.
你知道那项专利没申请下来
You know that patent wasn't approved,
但是我会接受的
but I'll take it.
我得挂了 波杰克来了
I have to go. BoJack's here.
波杰克 他在那里...
BoJack, well, what's he doing... ?
抱歉我之前说了那么多关于你的事
Hey, sorry I said all that stuff about you.
反正都是真的 不是吗
It's all true, isn't it?
我在酒吧发现了这封信
I found this letter back at the bar.
好像是写给你的
I think it's for you.
你就看看吧 我觉得你会喜欢的
Look, just read it. I think you'll like it.
亲爱的戴安 是我 你的老笔友列奥
"Dear Diane, it's me, your old pen pal Leo.
这封信绝对不是马男波杰克写的
This definitely isn't BoJack Horseman writing this."
继续看
Keep reading.
你是个好人 戴安
"You're a good person, Diane,
这才是最重要的
and that's the most important thing.
即使没人欣赏你
Even if no one appreciates you,
你也不要停止做一个好人
it's important that you don't stop being good.
我喜欢你去商店买♥♥东西时
I like how you always bring your own bags
总是自带购物袋
to the grocery store,
喜欢你去什么地方也总是有条不紊
and how you're always organized to go places.
我喜欢你在飞机上嚼口香糖减弱耳朵的不适
I like how you chew gum on the airplane so your ears will pop.
很多人可能不欣赏这样的你
A lot of people might not appreciate that about you,
但是我欣赏
but I do.
你永远的 列奥
Yours forever, Leo."
这是他写给我的最棒的一封信
That's the best letter he ever wrote me.
一个父母也很烂的人说过
Look, take it from someone with his own shitty parents,
家就是个臭水坑
family is a sinkhole,
有机会的时候走出这个水坑是正确的
and you were right to get out when you had the chance.
可笑的是
The stupid thing is,
即使现在我还是想让他们以我为傲
even now I still just want them to be proud of me
让他们觉得我做得很好
and think I did good.
这样是不是真的很傻
Is that really stupid?
-对 -不 才不傻
- Yep. - No, it isn't.
明明就很傻
Yeah, it is.
你想让那群人以你为傲吗
You want those guys to be proud of you?
我只是想找到一丝丝自我
I guess I was just hoping to get some modicum of closure.
自我是史蒂芬·斯皮尔伯格
Closure is a made up thing
为了电影票房♥编造出来的东西
by Steven Spielberg to sell movie tickets.
那玩意儿就跟真爱和慕尼黑奥♥运♥会一样
It, like true love and the Munich Olympics,
在现实世界中根本不存在
doesn't exist in the real world.
你现在唯一该做的就是继续生活
The only thing to do now is just to keep living forward.
话是没错 但每次我回来 他们...
Yeah, but every time I come back here they...
那你就不要回来啊
So don't come back here.
洛杉矶的伟大之处就在于
What's great about Los Angeles
根本没人关心你是谁你从哪儿来
is nobody cares about where you're from or who you are.
那就是一个肤浅的城市
It's a superficial town
你在那里就只用担心一堆狗屁事就行
where you can worry about stupid shit
比如让自己家游泳池保持干净
like keeping your pool clean,
或者沙拉里应该放什么手工坚果
and what artisanal nuts to put on your salad.
我确实喜欢吃沙拉
I do like salad.
那就最好了
Oh, it's the best.
哟要不你以为那里的人为什么能继续生活
Why do you think people keep moving there?
谢谢你 波杰克
Thanks, BoJack.
好消息是 你♥爸♥爸以后再也不能伤害任何人了
The good news is, your dad can't hurt anyone ever again.
保罗·列维尔[著名爱国人士]
芬威球场 洋基队VS波士顿队
太谢谢你了 德瑞克·基特
Thank you so much, Derek Jeter.
我还以为你这样的棒球大明星
I thought a big baseball hotshot like you
根本没时间帮我们老年人过马路呢
would be too busy to help us old ladies across the street.
帮助老年人我一向有时间
I always have time to look out for my elders,
不管他是不是洋基队的粉丝
Yankee fan or no.
那是一桶碎肉末吗
Is that a barrel of chum?
我门里面见吧 我先打个电♥话♥
Um, I'll meet you inside. I have to make a call.
好
Okay.
我是赫比 你知道该怎么办
It's Herb. You know what to do.
你好 赫比
Hey, Herb, look,
我们好像还有事需要解决
I think we have some unfinished business.
人生苦短 何必留仇
It seems like life's too short to hold grudges
你懂我的意思吧
and stuff like that, you know what I'm saying?
人生苦短的意思
About life being too short?
你当然知道我是什么意思
Well, of course you know what I'm saying.
是你得了晚期...
You're the one with terminal...
我怎么感觉都是我一个人在说话
I feel like I'm doing all the talking here.
总而言之 我觉得我们可以聊聊
So anyway, I thought maybe we could chat.
你有时间给我打个电♥话♥吧
Why don't you give me a call, okay?
那 我们回见
Um... so smell you later?
我是波杰克 那个马男
This is BoJack. Horseman.
显而易见
Obviously.
到底是谁一直在给我打电♥话♥
Ugh, who keeps calling me?
快点 波杰克 快接电♥话♥啊
Come on, BoJack. Pick up, pick up.
他肯定会接的
I'm sure he'll pick up.
我是波杰克 你知道该怎么做
It's BoJack. You know what to do.
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表